◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,570 comments
  • 21,737,144 views
I Sent A Fr To D2 Last Night. No Reply Yet, Can Someone Help Me So I Can Do Some Oval.

Sorry for the delay, but I've just accepted your FR.
 
Anyone around wanna do some touge style racing or rally?
 
Looking on the line up this week. I may just have to make one last appearance. ;) dang good line up. Dodge TC sounds so good and I've always wanted to race it. An Evo!!' Well that's my car.

Don't scratch me out completely. It gonna be hard to stay away when you guys pick these kinda of cars.
 
Looking on the line up this week. I may just have to make one last appearance. ;) dang good line up. Dodge TC sounds so good and I've always wanted to race it. An Evo!!' Well that's my car.

Don't scratch me out completely. It gonna be hard to stay away when you guys pick these kinda of cars.

I guess we need to keep makin these picks then 👍
 
Anyone around wanna do some touge style racing or rally?

Wanna run a touge in an hour? I gotta get home first but im free for a while before I start on the new seasonals.
 
Looking on the line up this week. I may just have to make one last appearance. ;) dang good line up. Dodge TC sounds so good and I've always wanted to race it. An Evo!!' Well that's my car.

Don't scratch me out completely. It gonna be hard to stay away when you guys pick these kinda of cars.

Yeah. After I saw the Dodge dressed up in blue I was thinking I might have to suck it up and stay up for the last 2 races.
 
great news! Arcsoft released an update for their capture software that goes along with my PVR! its now doing screen captures and video captures flawlessly! currently I'm taking screen shots for the paint chips on the color chart. but I'll be uploading some SNAIL videos too!
 
Errr, or maybe I can't get good video yet...
 
For who want to practice more and chit chat, rejoin me in D-1.
 
Planning yo hold practice at around 10 pm EST
 
Heading to D1

4 Happy Snails in D1

Make that 6 happy Snails plus 1
 
Last edited:
Send me a FR so I can get into D1 lounge. I get so much more by driving with drunks and stoner than some dumb AI driver. Kidding of course! Thanks.

Affectionately yours,
X
 
Send me a FR so I can get into D1 lounge. I get so much more by driving with drunks and stoner than some dumb AI driver. Kidding of course! Thanks.

Affectionately yours,
X

You can send rhe FR. zero will catch it soonest
 
Thanks you to everyone in D1 for the good racing tonight. Good stuff as always. 👍:gtpflag:
 
albteman015
Thanks you to everyone in D1 for the good racing tonight. Good stuff as always. 👍:gtpflag:

Yup
 
DJones

As always with a horn of TRUCK.

And the guys still here !!! So newcomers go in right now. Good night Gals n Cyborgs.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Send me a FR so I can get into D1 lounge. I get so much more by driving with drunks and stoner than some dumb AI driver. Kidding of course! Thanks.

Affectionately yours,
X

FR sent. 👍
 
Wow! No posts for 3 1/2 hrs!

That's not good!

Just a post to say Hello!
 
Hello Cali!

Greetogs from the Nations Capital!

Nobody wants your greetogs. They make a mess of everything.

Yes, I'm a jerk. ;)
 
dabneyd
Nobody wants your greetogs. They make a mess of everything.

Yes, I'm a jerk. ;)

Hey Gals n Cyborgs who want to practice in 30 min -1 hour!!!!!!
 
Hey SNAILS, any of you out in Cali going to the Long Beach Grand Prix this weekend? I'm probably going out tomorrow or Sunday. Might be fun to meet up with other SNAILS if they're going.
 
Nobody wants your greetogs. They make a mess of everything.

Yes, I'm a jerk. ;)

Green Frogs jumping down the street!
Gerting squashed upon my feet!

Lets race and practice with Dr. Green!
Gents and Cyborgs on the field!

Racecraft racecraft so you say!
Control and patience and you may!

The blue car is worth 2 points !
Slam him and you may score!
 
3QE32SGl.jpg

FF challenge

Eiger Nordwand 1600cc class FF rally
Event type:Spot race. No points awarded.You can run a different car each race if you want (car listed below).
Date: Tonight 10pm EDT (D3 Lounge).​
Settings
Boost: Off
Penalty: Off
Visible Damage: Off
Mechanical Damage: Light
Slipstream Strength: Weak
Tire Wear/Fuel Consumption: Normal
Grip Reduction: Real
Vehicle Tuning: Allowed. PP limit:420
Tracks:
Eiger Nordwand Track G Trail
Eiger Nordwand Track K Trail
Eiger Nordwand Track W Trail
Eiger Nordwand Track G Trail / Reverse
Eiger Nordwand Short (tarmac SH tires)

Laps: tbd
​
Cars:
Honda CIVIC TYPE R (EK) ’97
MINI COOPER S ’05
MINI COOPER S ’07
MINI COOPER S ’11
MINI COOPER S ’11 Countryman
Peugeot 207 GTi ’07
Suzuki SWIFT Sport ’05
Suzuki SWIFT Sport ’07
​
 
Back