◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,563 comments
  • 21,646,862 views


(if anyone can provide a Round 3 pic, I'll add it to the lineup post asap! :D)

Ask and you shall.

971776_383929008386640_1373015199_n.jpg


or

944196_383929001719974_1411629037_n.jpg


if you like.

Or, since I was unaware we are standardizing, here's another from photo travel mode.

7806_383938291719045_1979454184_n.jpg


Anyone else think "jobyone kanobe" whenever they see jobys name?
Yes. But when I think of it that way I spell it Jobiwan.
 
Last edited:
I can finally run this car that I've been saving? :D
While im here, im sorry to my D5 bros that I couldn't race Sunday, I was out at a birthday party and couldn't make it back in time to race.

I have one that I've been waiting to use for sometime too.

I guess you guys missed August to October of last year. The NSX RM ran for a while...
 
Update of combo one to be more in line with the new images

 
and number 3

 
Last edited:
Well Poop!. Jobiwan is just to fast for me.

Personally I like the Ahrweiler one better. But that's just me and the fact that the track pics have old colors and the the last one has my current colors and number.\\


And, erm, that's not the GP/D layout.

NSX is 499PP all broke in and I was testing at 1:35.5xx at GP/D.. Suspect the SNAILIENS will knock down 33s or lower.
 
Ask and you shall.

or

if you like.

Or, since I was unaware we are standardizing, here's another from photo travel mode.

Yes. But when I think of it that way I spell it Jobiwan.
At this point I am just trying to create simple track layout images to go with the pics. I will try to simply pic one of the car images I like and combine the two

Edit - I will fix the nurb track.
 
To be brutal, I think the photo travel pic of the NSX is much sexier than the track shots. But that's just me. Need to look up how to get more locations for photo travel.
 
I guess you guys missed August to October of last year. The NSX RM ran for a while...

It did indeed...was hoping for something we haven't used before, but oh well.
 
To be brutal, I think the photo travel pic of the NSX is much sexier than the track shots. But that's just me. Need to look up how to get more locations for photo travel.
Agreed
 
I dont have the acura.:grumpy:

It's available in the new car dealership. Go buy the Acura NSX then go to GTAuto and race modify it.
 
I dont have the acura.:grumpy:

Its available I'm the NCD. All of the cars we race are nearly always easy to obtain. If you're short on cred, do a search for bspec grinder. Easiest way to get credits.

Dabs, you sneaky ninja!
Well.while I'm back in my post. Joby, thats awesome! I mean, back in the day when it was hardly known how BA Obe was I can concede your point, but now, we all know now he was one BA jedi!
 
We are missing the replay for D5, race 6. It needs to be uploaded for review. Please and thanks.


ATTENTION D5 Drivers Your Help Is Needed​

We can't announce the winners of the May season until we can get a replay for Race 6 from this last Sunday. If anyone has it, please contact Oshawa-Joe or myself to coordinate getting it uploaded.

Thanks!
 
Sorry, didn't race.
 
Is the acura a car you win or can you buy it somewhere?
 
Sorry guys didnt see the responses to my questions. thank you for the help:tup:
 
I love this car!!

We raced this car in SPEC a few months ago, so whom ever raced with us, back then, you have it and no need to break it in. :-)
 
I love this car!!
8238573458_030b074626_b.jpg

That's me in the Turquoise car ;) The one getting ready to overtake everyone :sly:

I might have to come out of semi retirement to race that one.
 
I love the car but hate the track. I don't like any of the Nurb layouts.
 
Attention D1 & D2 Capable Hosts

Blue Room Host Needed for Tonight's Practice

Please PM if you can assist
 
Anyone want to practice/break in the BMW with me in D1?
 
Holy crap! I just hit happy hour in the le mans and oh. my. GOD. IS IT FUN! I feel like I'm driving on rails!

And yes I'm still only 13 hours in. I think I got ahead of myself at work and put myself a little under the weather again 👎
 
ATTENTION D5 Drivers Your Help Is Needed​

We can't announce the winners of the May season until we can get a replay for Race 6 from this last Sunday. If anyone has it, please contact Oshawa-Joe or myself to coordinate getting it uploaded.

Thanks!

Big thanks to TMoMoney/DigiImprov 👍

Race 6 is now uploaded to Sugarsync.
 
Attention D1 & D2 And D3 Capable Hosts

Blue Room Host Needed for Tonight's Practice

Please PM if you can assist

Anyone?

One of my Fav pix on the NSX.



 
Last edited:
Dang #33 is one good looking ride!
 
Glad to see the NSX, but why do we bother with $1M+ cars? What a waste of credits...
 
Back