◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,569 comments
  • 21,691,698 views
I can send any car if anyone still needs one!
 
Last day and night of the Go Pro games here in Vail, I will not make the races tonight.( I'm also still a little bruised from the whipping by Kcheeb's wife last night in the first race!)
Good fun, and good race craft to all!:cheers:
 
The Solstice should already be in your gifts under the Community tab.

Each PS3 is limited to 1 car per day.
 
I need both if u can send my psn is PICHON617

Send FR to
<--------

Both? Solstice already sent by Dragon.... Which other do you need? Acura NSX or Bimmer?
 
Theres still time...buy the car, and run it using bobs around indy 500 for 75 mins..
 
The only to get a RM is the NSX correct the other 2 cars must stay factory
 
Snail pre-race enduro race room open:

1472-6118-3658-4756-4804
 
The only to get a RM is the NSX correct the other 2 cars must stay factory

Sent... Make sure you install the train horn to let everyone know you've arrived! :)
 
Almost done breaking in the solstice, hopefully it drives better, this car is a tank.
 
Just wondering if any snails are planning on going to racerx at e3 this week? I'm planning on going on Tuesday to check it out but most likely won't be putting in a serious effort as I'm out of town for the finals on Thursday. If anyone else is going it'd be fun to meet up.
 
Sent... Make sure you install the train horn to let everyone know you've arrived! :)

Yup. Because every racing car needs a horn.
 
Hi guys, where can I buy the Pontiac? Or is there anybody who could send it to me? Thank you!
 
Almost done breaking in the solstice, hopefully it drives better, this car is a tank.

If the car sent to you was from the OCD, you don't have to break it in. Just an oil change is enough. Of course, considering that you're almost done I probably should just keep my mouth shut. :sly:
 
Just wondering if any snails are planning on going to racerx at e3 this week? I'm planning on going on Tuesday to check it out but most likely won't be putting in a serious effort as I'm out of town for the finals on Thursday. If anyone else is going it'd be fun to meet up.

I want to attend sence I'm about 20mins from e3 event
But isn't e3 a non public event how would we compet If we can't get in
 
On the elements button in your GTLife screen, look for horns and select the number 112

Would you believe I don't have one. Never did.

hint
 
dgaf95integra
I want to attend sence I'm about 20mins from e3 event
But isn't e3 a non public event how would we compet If we can't get in

Read the post on the news page.
 
Welcome all you new guys and congratulations, you just joined the best GT5 community in the whole world and Canada :D. S.N.A.I.L. holds within the most friendly and clean racers in the GT5 universe, except, of course, WolfSatz, :D:D:D:D.
I really hope you guys have fun and enjoy the light ambiance of this league.
Cheers to all of you.... 2 i believe :)

PS. If anyone needs a Pontiac Solstice just let me know... i have none to give away ahahahahahhahahahah
 
Lol watching my bobs destroy the competition in the grand valley enduro. They make it seem like the car is awesome, but I know better!
 
LondonDTM aka VAG_star, your inbox is full! I have an important PM to send you. ;)
 
No, thank YOU! It's all of you guys who give your time and skills for the betterment of the league that make S.N.A.I.L. what it is. With that in mind, kcheeb have been searching for a way to thank you guys and we think we've found it.. Starting tomorrow, we're going to start a contest that only guys on TEAM S.N.A.I.L. can participate in. I can't give you all the details yet, but let's just say the prize will be kick ass!

This has been pestering me all day...
I've been very curious as to what this "kick-ass" prize will be ;) When will we get info on this zer0? :)
 
Welcome all you new guys and congratulations, you just joined the best GT5 community in the whole world and Canada :D. S.N.A.I.L. holds within the most friendly and clean racers in the GT5 universe, except, of course, WolfSatz, :D:D:D:D.

Ive heard of the guy... the one with the awesomely looking green cars, right? &#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
 
Back