◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,803 comments
have you guys seen this before?
Wow 720 ponies at your disposal..

Tramontana R
tramontana-r.jpg

I can share when I get home, a little over an hour from now.

I just realized I'm not friends with you on PSN kcheeb, and it seems you already have the maximum number of friends. Is there anyone else who can hook me up with the M3? Sorry for the late notice guys, but it would be much appreciated.

I just realized I'm not friends with you on PSN kcheeb, and it seems you already have the maximum number of friends. Is there anyone else who can hook me up with the M3? Sorry for the late notice guys, but it would be much appreciated.

I'm in the same boat.

I just put an M3 on my shared list. :)

Send a friend request and I'll add you.👍

Last edited:
is anyone able to host Blue room tonight?

Qwietstorn.. senf FR and Ill send it do you shortly . NVM.. you already on my list.
sending.

Ha Ha... this car cannot be sent! Psyche! this may affect many racers that may not have gotten the car before last night.

Last edited:
The practice rooms are officially open! If you're assigned to Division 1 or Division 2 (or you placed in the top 5 of Division 3 this past Sunday Sept 22th please join with your best racecraft the BLUE ROOM:

BLUE ROOM HOST NEEDED

Blue invading Red.. so I guess only 1 room tonight

get in while you can

Everyone else please join with your best racecraft the RED ROOM:
1472-6399-8494-1425-9887

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I did the borrow glitch for the first time (:nervous:) and it worked. I'd like to thank tcrash15 for sharing the car so I could borrow it. 👍

I would host if I could but I don't think my connection is good enough.

If we're only doing one room tonight it's going to be a lot of people left out.

Bad news: Finally wrapping up meetings, can't make practice.

Good news: last presentation was so bad I had time to order a G27. Should arrive next week.

=}8-{D#

Your Steward Report for the Week

Race Date - 22 September 2013
Penalty Rate 100%​

SNOLR Quote for the Week:

01: S.N.A.I.L. OLR General Rules
C:
You are expected to compete in a fair and honest manner. Fair and honest means according to the S.N.A.I.L. online racing rules, not according to your own interpretation of fair and honest.

D:
You are expected to drive responsibly in a way that’s not likely to ruin the racing enjoyment of your fellow drivers.

E:
You are expected not to submit to bad general behaviour under all circumstances.

Division 3 9 incidents on file

Fastfox400
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Multiple Penalties totaling enough points after probation muliplier for Race DQ
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Multiple Penalties totaling enough points after probation multiplier for Race DQ
  • 6 weeks probation

Wolfsatz
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Multiple Penalties totaling enough points after probation muliplier for Race DQ
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Multiple penalties totaling enough points after probation modifier for Race DQ
  • 6 Weeks probation

A last chance vote has been triggered. All stewards are asked to make their votes in the Steward Forum in the next 48 hours.

Thanks to DrKronin, JLBowler, and tezgm99 for their reviews this week. :cheers:

* * * * * * * * * * * * *​

These changes affect the final standings.
Full final results can be found here.
***If you were penalized and would like further explanation regarding the incident, just PM your Division Steward and they will let you know what the stewards saw and our opinions on it.***

Shamelessly plagiaristic Steward Recruitment plug follows.

If there's anyone else out there who would like to help enforce the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and promote good racecraft, I have three words for you..

needyou1.jpg

• Do you value clean racing so much that you're willing to help protect and promote it?
  • Are you looking for a way to give back to the league and join TEAM S.N.A.I.L.?
  • Do you think you might have what it takes to be a S.N.A.I.L. steward?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please PM me! :)

How the Heck...I embed a you tube video on the thread?
Tought it was the same as pictures ....:ouch:

If you browse to a youtube video, you'll see a URL in your address bar that has something like "v=cjQZOhJ00Sg". Copy everything you see after the "v=" (should be 11 characters or so), paste it into your GTPlanet comment, highlight it and click the youtube button.

Edit: Like this:

:)

Last edited:
Hello Snails! Hope everything is going well over here! Good News! I will make this sunday for sure! Thanks for keeping me on the drivers list as ive been very busy with school and other stuff.

Last edited:
I will not be racing on Sunday. I'll be seeing what the kids call a "rock and/or roll" show in our nation's capital. Have fun everyone!

After practice tonight, the laps we got are as follows:

Round - 2 -- 9 Laps

Round - 3 -- 5 Laps

I will not be racing on Sunday. I'll be seeing what the kids call a "rock and/or roll" show in our nation's capital. Have fun everyone!

Who you going to see?

Sorry for not making it tonight. GF has tomorrow off and is staying the night. We watched World War Z. Highly recommend it BTW.

Your Steward Report for the Week

Race Date - 22 September 2013
Penalty Rate 100%​

Thanks to DrKronin, JLBowler, and tezgm99 for their reviews this week. :cheers:

These changes affect the final standings.
Full final results can be found here.
***If you were penalized and would like further explanation regarding the incident, just PM your Division Steward and they will let you know what the stewards saw and our opinions on it.***

Thanks Stewards for taking care of this weeks incidents 👍

The GranStand Points are now up to date.

S.N.A.I.L. September - October Challenge, presented by GranStand

Sim racing product discounts for S.N.A.I.L. members:

GranStand is offering a 10% discount to all S.N.A.I.L.s and a 15% Discount to members of Team S.N.A.I.L.

Take advantage of being a S.N.A.I.L. ;)

Latest Posts

Back