◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,798 comments
I know this may be a pester but is there an official driver's list for GT6 yet? Last Sunday has made me confused as to which division I should be in. For now do I just run with D4?

Guess I need to use a bigger font :lol:

I posted yesterday we'd have the restructuring done today 👍

Things have been, erm, busy behind the scenes :grumpy:

Since I'm switching from the controller to a wheel, will I need to resubmit a time trial? I don't know how long it will be before I'm back up to D1 speeds with the wheel.

Since I'm switching from the controller to a wheel, will I need to resubmit a time trial? I don't know how long it will be before I'm back up to D1 speeds with the wheel.

Heck yeah! Submit away! Might help with the restructuring going on now, if you did it ASAP.

To Whom It May Concern ....... in Leadership
I would be pleased to Host Div-3 if you need one. May not be a good Race Director.
Still learning the settings, etc. - but think my direct wired connection is fast enough for a Full Room.
Let me know your pleasure.

I here to play!! I love this game!!!
@fizzer, @Skills will be along soon with the official welcome post. In the mean time, be sure to go over the very first post of this thread and review it. Learn the SNAIL OLR. This is very important. We strive for clean racing, and test our new drivers on the OLR to be sure they gave it a good once over before they can race on a Sunday night.

its a game of strategy and cunning DA, much like gas light bingo! (getting closer, less then 10 to go!)

Hello drivers. Just want to verify something. The cars in GT6 do not benefit from a break in like in GT5, correct. Buy the car, get an oil change, then practice. Right?

Announcing the Second Half December Lineup for S.N.A.I.L. SPEC Racing

The Drivers List has been updated with Promotions and Relegations for the second half of the month of December.

This restructuring was done to even out the division numbers and to minimize the havoc wreaked on PD and Sony's infrastructure when all the S.N.A.I.L.s come out to play :lol:

To all the S.N.A.I.L.s that drive week after week, Thank You! Look at all the One and Two Year trophies on our drivers list :D

There's no clear cut formula for getting promoted or relegated. And this go around was especially hard, given we have GT5 and 6 time trials and race results. Please bear with us as it all get's sorted out.

We take into account a number of factors to determine candidates for promotion and relegation. Once we've identified the drivers, we analyze the data at our disposal and make sure the people being moved fit into the Division they're being moved to. Then we pull the trigger :dopey:

Some of the criteria for being ELIGIBLE to be promoted or relegated are:

1. Points for the month
2. How many drivers are in each division.
3. Race pace
4. Individual Lap Times
5. How you compare to other racers in your division and the division you're a candidate for.
6. Number of times you've raced that month.
7. How cleanly you've raced this past month.

Why do we do this?

1. To get you involved in races you will be racing in, not just putting in laps.
2. To incent you to improve your driving and racecraft.
3. To give you something to strive for.
4. To make it possible for you to have fun playing GT5.
5. Give the servers a break.

We want you to be in good, close, clean racing 👍

If you have any questions or concerns about promotion or relegation, feel free to pm me. I'd be more than happy to talk to you about it.

Cheers and good racing all!

kcheeb

Back