◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,795 comments
Yellow flag would require a safety car to effectively enforce
Which is partly why I signed up as support personnel
I also rarely crash when viewing replays so I could assist in determining what really happened during an incident

Yes, and Schmiggz was most likely referring to the following:
I`m a little away from the convo but I thought Russ was absolutely D1...

Let me clarify schmiggz. I was referring to a comment Russ made when he joined the rom after the races were finished last night. He was talking about SFCJoeMe's speed. That he was definitely lower d2/ upper d3 in terms of his speed.

Yellow flag would require a safety car to effectively enforce
Which is partly why I signed up as support personnel
I also rarely crash when viewing replays so I could assist in determining what really happened during an incident

You don't need a safety car for a caution, you just need good communication in the room and the participants have to listen and pay attention. I've run many a race with cautions and no safety car. This going all the way back to GT5p (which didn't even support voice chat) if you can believe that.

View attachment 96418

To All SNAILs
Until we can either, get reliable replay data from the assigned uploaders from each division, or, support from Polyphony Digital to fix these lock up issues, be prepared to provide the replay you used to file your Incident Reports. Contact your division leadership to make arrangements getting your replay transferred, so the stewards can review the incident(s) you've submitted.
All my replays seem to work , no crash

hIAAupm.jpg

8L72svd.jpg

xvqdOJK.jpg

35cFdz6.jpg

Avoiding penalties ... Lol

@ExoSphere64 - In D6, I'm listed without a fiinish in the 1st race at Suzuka. I was 12th. Do I need to do anything else to get this corrected in the results? I do have a working replay if I need to submit it to someone.

@ExoSphere64 - In D6, I'm listed without a fiinish in the 1st race at Suzuka. I was 12th. Do I need to do anything else to get this corrected in the results? I do have a working replay if I need to submit it to someone.

I just had a look at the results doc and it has you listed as 12th. Here is the link to where I looked. We will have to come up with a solution for widespread sharing of replays. Let me know if there are any other issues. Thanks for the heads up.

I just had a look at the results doc and it has you listed as 12th. Here is the link to where I looked. We will have to come up with a solution for widespread sharing of replays. Let me know if there are any other issues. Thanks for the heads up.

Maybe I'm not looking in the right spot or something. For the first Suzuka race I see "0" in the finish column and "0" in the change column. I see my correct place listed in the finish column for the other races.

Maybe I'm not looking in the right spot or something. For the first Suzuka race I see "0" in the finish column and "0" in the change column. I see my correct place listed in the finish column for the other races.
It shows correctly for me. You're on the 2014.01.05 D6 tab/sheet, right?

Edit: nevermind, it does show 0 for Rd 3 Race 1.

He meant Round 3 race 1

there's a missing 12th place finisher so that makes sense. Also, what's protocol for someone that gets a DNF? When I kept score I just left it blank.

How would you like your crow prepared. 'Noles for the win. The end of the BCS era is the end of the run for the SEC as well.

Agreed. I really dont care who won. I'm just tired of all the FSU nut swingers. FSU had one of the weakest line ups out of everybody this year.

Back