◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,803 comments
@Rallywagon This isnt a good glitch. As it also effects ABS. Practicing with the Genesis I was able to lock up all 4 tires with a little under 50% brakes applied ABS on 1. With ABS on 10 it locked all 4 wheels up with right @ 50% pedal pressure. As soon as i turned ABS off it took close to 80% pedal pressure before all 4 tires locked up.

There is also a timing glitch with qualifying online. You can qualify first, but it doesnt mean you will start on the pole.
Hahaha, I didn't read that! Crap, this game sucks.

Hahaha, I didn't read that! Crap, this game sucks.
Joined a random spec lobby last night. Qualified first out of 14. Started 11th. Thought maybe it was just me. Reinstalled game data, glitch is still there. Looks like I'll be setting up the iRacing rig again..

@Rallywagon This isnt a good glitch. As it also effects ABS. Practicing with the Genesis I was able to lock up all 4 tires with a little under 50% brakes applied ABS on 1. With ABS on 10 it locked all 4 wheels up with right @ 50% pedal pressure. As soon as i turned ABS off it took close to 80% pedal pressure before all 4 tires locked up.

There is also a timing glitch with qualifying online. You can qualify first, but it doesnt mean you will start on the pole.

Just trying to sum up what this is all about. Youre/theyre saying that our brake bias settings dont work online and that your brakes are locking up sooner with abs on?

swg
Just trying to sum up what this is all about. Youre/theyre saying that our brake bias settings dont work online and that your brakes are locking up sooner with abs on?

Yes. You can put your brake balance on 10/10 and it will brake as if it was still on 5/5. you can put it on 0/10. It doesnt matter. it will break the same no matter how you set the balance. I have now gone with all aids off just so I can be able to break later and deeper into a corner.

Coming home to a dually sitting on it wheels is not the ending I had hoped for today...4 out 6 tires slashed. The odd part is its a gated community. Should send my HOA the bill.

Think it got updated really late, for us anyway, last night. I vaguely recall checking it sometime after midnight here and the new combos were up. Think the laps at each have even been updated since the first time I saw the combos up there.

Yes. You can put your brake balance on 10/10 and it will brake as if it was still on 5/5. you can put it on 0/10. It doesnt matter. it will break the same no matter how you set the balance. I have now gone with all aids off just so I can be able to break later and deeper into a corner.

Hmm that sucks. Gonna have to do my practicing in a lobby tonight and make sure its not going to mess with my braking points ESPECIALLY at Monza.

Joined a random spec lobby last night. Qualified first out of 14. Started 11th. Thought maybe it was just me. Reinstalled game data, glitch is still there. Looks like I'll be setting up the iRacing rig again..

This happened in all the Kart races Tuesday to varying degrees. Meant to post it here but got sidetracked, sorry.

Seems online is broken LARGE.

Yes, I experienced that in a race last night. Qualified 2nd, started 10th! Have these issues only arisen since the last update?

The variable frame rate throws me off big time at the start of races. I wish I could just reduce the graphics to get more steady framerates. I really don't need glossy reflections on cars.

Coming home dually sitting on it wheels is not the ending I had hoped for today...4 out 6 tires slashed. The odd part is its a gated community. Should send my HOA the bill.
You have a dually truck, a CTS-V, a BMW 550 and a track car?

Color me jealous.

Looks like you made an enemy somewhere down the line for them to slash 4 tires! I'd have them check video or something.

Last edited:
Pics.
DIMkmczl.jpg

h8StoGyl.jpg

Hey JoeW,

JLBowler has made an allowance for you to run tonight, my take on your request is this:

We're not really set up as a drop in league, in fact we now require new S.N.A.I.L.s to have
their time trials in to us before midnight

Eastern Saturday evening before they can race Sunday. It makes it so much easier on everyone involved in getting 80+ drivers on the grid racing.

Not to mention we're running a divisional season points championship that you will affect by dropping in.

Before you can race in the future on Sunday nights, please run the time trial and submit your time so we know where best to place you.

Thanks,

kcheeb
Time submitted yesterday.

Back