Open ◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Presented by ButtKicker: Feel What You've Been Missing

Discussion in 'SNAIL Racing League' started by zer05ive, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Wolfsatz

Wolfsatz

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

TEX36, shmibal_GT and Handlebar like this.
  2. Dragonwhisky

Dragonwhisky Premium

Any of you folks that have buttkickers or a nice set of subs, and don't mind driving them absolutely nucking futs, go get you some Love, Death, Immortality by The Glitch Mob. Several of the tracks on that album rock and rumble hard core.

[​IMG]

3. intoflatlines

intoflatlines

1472-6681-3329-8087-3497

CSL practice

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
  4. Daniel Pinho

Daniel Pinho

I go for prize C if still in time.
    I want to say I'm sorry to you all, I didn't reply earlier because my my work is going crazy.

Edit:
    To save time:
    Honda stay
    Ascari is out

5. rob1nh000d

rob1nh000d

Sorry, @Wolfsatz just reminded me to post the room we are in, about 10 of us, sorry about the duplicate room.

ID 1472-4710-9909-6403-0858

intoflatlines likes this.
  6. IceWarden

IceWarden

That's where I live :)

7. fiestauk

fiestauk

SNAIL NASCAR tonight where running mount panorama then indy oval
    Room num: 1472-4711-0167-3382-9146

8. Dragonwhisky

Dragonwhisky Premium

Just so everyone knows, at this time, the Prize Candidates are not clear to make their selections. For those that might have missed the earlier announcement, click this link. We hope to get it all squared away tonight, but, I can't guarantee it will happen.

9. RobbiefromBC

RobbiefromBC

@Dragonwhisky 'We Can Make The World Stop' by Glitch Mob was good enough to be put in my PS3 playlist... and I'm a classic rock kinda guy!

10. Dragonwhisky

Dragonwhisky Premium

I've got half the songs from Drink the Sea and now all of Love Death Immortality in my GT playlist and on my phone. I was listening to LDI for the second time and basically got told "turn that crap down". Arguably, the person that told me that was much nicer about it. Only had my receiver at 40% too. Think I'd clear the house if I was stubborn about it and ran it up where I really want it.

I got hooked with Fortune Days.

RobbiefromBC likes this.
  11. jobyone

jobyone Premium

Yea it would. My life is a little complicated right now. I also have to look in to the whole cost of getting there and such. I am going to see if I can get work to send me south which will help for a few days. I will update SNAIL when I have details.

12. honky101p9

honky101p9

i'd like to get started can i get a time trial form

zer05ive and Skills like this.
  13. lousteezy

lousteezy

@Skills I have helped honky101p9 set up an account and reach the thread, this is where you take over!

Skills likes this.
  14. Wolfsatz

Wolfsatz

Some of us seat time is very scarce! please keep this in mind. Set the rooms properly!

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
    intoflatlines likes this.
  15. Skills

Skills Premium

@honky101p9,
    Thanks for your interest!
    We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
    Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday :tup:

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.
    To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

zer05ive likes this.
  16. honky101p9

honky101p9

thanks

17. Nicktune

Nicktune Premium

There's a few license tests on apricot hill. I recently got a 17.056 on the National A-1 test (mustang boss) check it out you might find a few tenths there ;) (the replay should be available).

@JLBowler Your hard work is appreciated. :cheers:

18. lousteezy

lousteezy

Hey guys I've tried reconnecting to no avail... Is the room still open?

19. JLBowler

JLBowler Premium

Prize Announcement

There will be a Stewards Announcement of a penalty against one of the preliminary prize winners this week. The results in D4 change with that announcement. canucklehead is the new D4 winner and because he scored the same number of points as DPinho, canucklehead will be the new prize B winner. Hooker4 will remain as the prize C winner at this time.

Canucklehead or @kcheeb contacting him, could you please make a decision as to which prize you will use, B or C. If you choose to take prize C, please also announce which part of the combo you will freeze, the Integra or Ascari.

@hooker4, once he makes his choice, you will get whatever prize is left. If you end up with prize C, go ahead and make your selection as to which part of the combo to freeze.

Once the freeze is announced, whoever has prize B, go ahead and announce your choice to replace the part of the combo that isn't frozen.

zer05ive likes this.
  20. Wolfsatz

Wolfsatz

I dont want to sound pessimistic, but I think the Stewards will be very busy next week.

Banner Time
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

zer05ive, Mark II, TEX36 and 4 others like this.
  21. intoflatlines

intoflatlines

Nice photos!
    ^ no suspension mods! :D

Wolfsatz likes this.
  22. shmibal_GT

shmibal_GT

Nice Pictures @Wolfsatz . From one banner time to another! Just the Apricot Hill combo, because nobody knows the other one.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You like???

23. Wolfsatz

Wolfsatz

You do definitely have your unique style!

Those sunset photos create a nice warm ambiance.

Good job!

shmibal_GT likes this.
  24. shmibal_GT

shmibal_GT

Thanks! I love the sunsets in this game

25. JLBowler

JLBowler Premium

Notification of changes of penalty settings

Votes were conducted today in divisions 2 and 3 to have in game penalties turned off beginning with the April season. The results of these votes were very solidly in favor of turning penalties off. Based on these results, Divisions 2 and 3 will begin running with penalties off at the beginning of the April season.

This will serve as a test to determine if this option will be extended to other divisions in the future.

fzappa, nmcp1, KTR5 and 1 other person like this.
  26. ExoSphere64

ExoSphere64

@Wolfsatz / @shmibal_GT ... Awesome! I am always impressed with the work you photo guys do!!

TEX36 and shmibal_GT like this.
  27. chuyler1

chuyler1 Premium

I think this vote should have been restricted to race stewards. They are going to be the ones with the higher work load due to this change.

28. JLBowler

JLBowler Premium

Every steward that voted, including three of the most active in reviewing races, voted to turn them off.

Nish, FloydC3 and jobyone like this.
  29. FloydC3

FloydC3

Great pick tex love the car and the track is one of my fav. Had some good race craft practice today with 16 snails in a lobby but a long ways to go to get to my goal

intoflatlines and chatva like this.
  30. honky101p9

honky101p9

ok ive done submitted my time at leguana seca and i dont know what division i am in can some one give me a hand i dont no how to find it