◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,793 comments
I'd like to join.
@RealDeal,
Thanks for your interest!
We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

@joe_diben here is the results for the last race of combo #3. I told the other three to post their votes on here and tag you since you are doing most of the data. Also sorry for all the mishap tonight room wasn't working right and our host left then everyone followed. Hopefully the next league night goes a little more smooth.

I vote to eliminate combo 3 by the way

Attachments

• 20140428_000206.jpg
    20140428_000206.jpg
    997.5 KB · Views: 10
Fun racing tonight! Sorry if I messed anyone up, I tried to stay out of the way when I messed up. Which basically meant letting everyone behind me pass (in the off chance that there was anyone behind me lol :lol:). Also, reading aliens post above, I'd vote to get rid of combo 3 too. I'm not sure if I get a say in it or not. Combo 3 is the GT-R at Indy right?

Had fun in division 6, going from having an incident last week to no incidents tonight is a plus for me. Will be interesting to see where drivers end up in each division next month.

Well I'll go ahead and report myself. 2nd race at Rome I definitely put Russ in the wall going into turn 1. So huge sorry to ya @Adventuruss. I thought I left enough room but that was pretty bone headed after looking at the replay. I think I was focusing on the braking point and Arie was going all over my screen, so I don't know. Either way all my fault.

Well I'll go ahead and report myself. 2nd race at Rome I definitely put Russ in the wall going into turn 1. So huge sorry to ya @Adventuruss. I thought I left enough room but that was pretty bone headed after looking at the replay. I think I was focusing on the braking point and Arie was going all over my screen, so I don't know. Either way all my fault.

You'll need to complete an incident report to make it official.

@joe_diben here is the results for the last race of combo #3. I told the other three to post their votes on here and tag you since you are doing most of the data. Also sorry for all the mishap tonight room wasn't working right and our host left then everyone followed. Hopefully the next league night goes a little more smooth.

@joe_diben Nail votes combo 3

Old Air Farce saying....when The Regular Crew Chief is away....find another AC to fly. You done good ....for a ROOKIE. :gtpflag:

Old Air Farce saying....when The Regular Crew Chief is away....find another AC to fly. You done good ....for a ROOKIE. :gtpflag:

Thank you man I appreciate that, I really feel like I didn't do well because I got put on the spot and then the room settings wanted to have a mind of their own. But overall we still managed to get the night finished somehow, i think it was a rough night for everyone.

D4 replays are uploaded. @ATLskydiver (farris) did both scorekeeping and data (I think the scores have been posted).

It was a good and fun night racing (despite my lackluster pace). As far as I could tell there was only one lag issue, when in the final laps of the final race of the night @GGGMotorsport got hit with a turtle shell, taking him out just before the start/finish straight, when it was pretty much a foregone conclusion that he'd pass me had he not been Mario Kart-ed.

Question for other replay uploaders: how long does it take to copy a replay to your external drives? I'm using a Cruzer 15gb thumbdrive, and it takes me between 12-20 minutes to copy each replay. I wonder if I tried a different drive would I find one that copies 21 mb files faster. Thoughts, observations, advice, or recipes?

D4 replays are uploaded. @ATLskydiver
Question for other replay uploaders: how long does it take to copy a replay to your external drives? I'm using a Cruzer 15gb thumbdrive, and it takes me between 12-20 minutes to copy each replay. I wonder if I tried a different drive would I find one that copies 21 mb files faster. Thoughts, observations, advice, or recipes?

I would try another thumb drive. My 6G is pretty worn out but still only takes about 3 or 4 minutes to copy all 6 replays. Are you transferring one replay at a time or are you using the copy multiple function?

Back