Open ◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Presented by ButtKicker: Feel What You've Been Missing

Discussion in 'SNAIL Racing League' started by zer05ive, Dec 13, 2011.

1. nmcp1

nmcp1

More lag issues for me.... not dealing with it tonight. Good luck everyone.

2. Jakedog23

Jakedog23

The combo I was going to do any good at and I get screwed up. TWICE.

3. Michelin

Michelin Premium

Got a magic pole and as best result a 3rd place... nothing I can't complain about. :D

VrapPlus likes this.
  4. JLBowler

JLBowler Premium

Done.

I can get an early start on promotion and relegation for next month.

5. SHOCKY_WELL

SHOCKY_WELL

6. Jakedog23

Jakedog23

My week summed up. Racing good for the first little bit then bam someone or it myself just screws up my race.

7. mopar440

mopar440

It's Sad I'm Not Faster With The G27.. I'm Slower... :

8. Skills

Skills Premium

@RealDeal,
    Thanks for your interest!
    We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
    Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday :tup:

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

zer05ive likes this.
  9. Grandpa Money

Grandpa Money

Stick with it ! It takes some time , I know I was slower with a wheel vs the DS3 at first .. Ill bet you are smoother !

JJLopez427 likes this.
  10. aliengamer25

aliengamer25

@joe_diben here is the results for the last race of combo #3. I told the other three to post their votes on here and tag you since you are doing most of the data. Also sorry for all the mishap tonight room wasn't working right and our host left then everyone followed. Hopefully the next league night goes a little more smooth.

I vote to eliminate combo 3 by the way

Attached Files:

joe_diben and Nail-27 like this.
  11. kadrek

kadrek

Fun racing tonight! Sorry if I messed anyone up, I tried to stay out of the way when I messed up. Which basically meant letting everyone behind me pass (in the off chance that there was anyone behind me lol :lol:). Also, reading aliens post above, I'd vote to get rid of combo 3 too. I'm not sure if I get a say in it or not. Combo 3 is the GT-R at Indy right?

Handlebar, Nail-27 and aliengamer25 like this.
  12. racingchamp30

racingchamp30

Had fun in division 6, going from having an incident last week to no incidents tonight is a plus for me. Will be interesting to see where drivers end up in each division next month.

TMoMoney likes this.
  13. TMoMoney

TMoMoney

Missed the race 1 of round 1 but overall I did okay tonight. D6 is awesome.

14. chatva

chatva (Banned)

This ain't what I like to do but I gotta do it!
    I owe an apology to @BTB9195 as I was spinning I only saw him and ASUMED that he was the culprit!
    I was wrong.
    He was actually the beneficiary of someone's lack of control!
    BTB9195 PLEASE accept my apology.

15. CoachMK21

CoachMK21

Scorekeeping and votes are completed in the Directors Docs for Division 6! Data will be done shortly.

zer05ive and TMoMoney like this.
  16. RobbiefromBC

RobbiefromBC

Overall a good night in D2! The points shall be quite interesting...

Michelin likes this.
  17. ATLskydiver

ATLskydiver

Votes and scores are entered for D4. Now to see if I can do data tomorrow...

zer05ive and GGGMotorsport like this.
  18. redsoxboy80

redsoxboy80

Well I'll go ahead and report myself. 2nd race at Rome I definitely put Russ in the wall going into turn 1. So huge sorry to ya @Adventuruss. I thought I left enough room but that was pretty bone headed after looking at the replay. I think I was focusing on the braking point and Arie was going all over my screen, so I don't know. Either way all my fault.

VrapPlus and dgaf95integra like this.
  19. GTP_Nail

GTP_Nail Premium

A
    anyone one want a WWII. VW ....yeah I'm almost that old...

Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
    aliengamer25 likes this.
  20. CoachMK21

CoachMK21

You'll need to complete an incident report to make it official.

21. aliengamer25

aliengamer25

Nail did you submit your vote so @joe_diben can see it? Thank you

22. GTP_Nail

GTP_Nail Premium

@joe_diben Nail votes combo 3

23. GTP_Nail

GTP_Nail Premium

Old Air Farce saying....when The Regular Crew Chief is away....find another AC to fly. You done good ....for a ROOKIE. :gtpflag:

24. Azure Flare

Azure Flare (Banned)

After tonights racing, there is only one word I can use to describe myself when it was finally over, humiliated.

tezgm99, Nail-27, joe_diben and 2 others like this.
  25. aliengamer25

aliengamer25

Thank you man I appreciate that, I really feel like I didn't do well because I got put on the spot and then the room settings wanted to have a mind of their own. But overall we still managed to get the night finished somehow, i think it was a rough night for everyone.

joe_diben likes this.
  26. JWalker

JWalker

D2 Replays uploaded!

Results for @nmcp1

Attached Files:

Michelin, nmcp1 and zer05ive like this.
  27. joe_diben

joe_diben

I hear that.

28. Azure Flare

Azure Flare (Banned)

Even though I am left pondering over how awful I was tonight, I still have something to uphold...

When the final points scores are tallied up, someone is going to a 1-year Premium membership.

29. Wardenclyffe

Wardenclyffe Premium

D4 replays are uploaded. @ATLskydiver (farris) did both scorekeeping and data (I think the scores have been posted).

It was a good and fun night racing (despite my lackluster pace). As far as I could tell there was only one lag issue, when in the final laps of the final race of the night @GGGMotorsport got hit with a turtle shell, taking him out just before the start/finish straight, when it was pretty much a foregone conclusion that he'd pass me had he not been Mario Kart-ed.

Question for other replay uploaders: how long does it take to copy a replay to your external drives? I'm using a Cruzer 15gb thumbdrive, and it takes me between 12-20 minutes to copy each replay. I wonder if I tried a different drive would I find one that copies 21 mb files faster. Thoughts, observations, advice, or recipes?

zer05ive likes this.
  30. ExoSphere64

ExoSphere64

I would try another thumb drive. My 6G is pretty worn out but still only takes about 3 or 4 minutes to copy all 6 replays. Are you transferring one replay at a time or are you using the copy multiple function?

Wardenclyffe likes this.