◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,803 comments
just a quick question, i was wondering if i will be getting a pm on here or email for what division i will be in and/or if i am in the league at all.

update on time with viper, ran a 1,27,4xx.
probably should be practicing with the other 2 cars as well if i do get in :P

thanks for the response(s) in advance!
sorry for sounding impatient, just do not want to miss out that is all :D

You also might want to read post # 60,547 which was a reply to you with further instructions.

Ill be on later today, most likely this afternoon around 3pm eastern or so. I can show you a few things, just glad people are willing to learn. Short story i trained a few newbies that started in D8 honky101p and a few others and they didnt even stick with it. They always rage quit because they didnt apply what i was showing them and they still fell off like always. Mainly i cant gaurantee that youll always stick to the track but you will have cleaner lines and be a bit faster, and be able to get close in corners with another driver.

Fyi send me a friend request so you can get in alienxgamer25
Thanks bro I will be on all nite

I heard talk about mixing you guys in with us in D7 temporarily, since we only had 9. I am ok with it but I don't know about everyone else.
I hope so because it's not fun with 4 drivers showing up every Sunday. We would benefit from racing in D7 in a good way.

It's a shame I can't get the cool stuff you guys giveaway because I don't live in North America. :(

Prize A: Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R '00 @
Daytona Road Course
Awesome, I love the combos that are locked in! I hope I get in!

For prize C I'll lock the track, if I made it in time.
Prize c froze track, my pick is srt viper gts 2013
Thanks for making your pick. The lineup post has been updated.

Sorry for the delay, but honestly I look forward to updating the lineup post about as much as I look forward to breaking my nose or tearing my ACL. It literally takes an hour of deleting mounds of crap coding (that GTP12 randomly inserts into the post) just to make it look presentable. What you see is basically a compromise between what I want it to look like and "I give up". :banghead:

Anyways, please let me know if there are any errors, oversights, or typos. I don't want to look at that post anymore right now.

I know it won't help the headache but I and I'm sure many more sincerely appreciate all the time and work you and team snail put in to keep this league rolling.
:cheers:

Sorry for the delay, but honestly I look forward to updating the lineup post about as much as I look forward to breaking my nose or tearing my ACL. It literally takes an hour of deleting mounds of crap coding (that GTP12 randomly inserts into the post) just to make it look presentable. What you see is basically a compromise between what I want it to look like and "I give up".

Anyways, please let me know if there are any errors, oversights, or typos. I don't want to look at that post anymore right now.

Sorry for the delay, but honestly I look forward to updating the lineup post about as much as I look forward to breaking my nose or tearing my ACL. It literally takes an hour of deleting mounds of crap coding (that GTP12 randomly inserts into the post) just to make it look presentable. What you see is basically a compromise between what I want it to look like and "I give up". :banghead:

Zero,
should be 5 laps for Daytona RC .. lap times are just above the 2 minute mark 2:02 or 3s for us mortals

@KTR5 Just to let you know that I've changed my color combo. I got tired of running that Color Shift color combo (Formula Chameleon Green/Maziora Mazeran). It looks great once in a while, but not every single time.

THE PRACTICE ROOMS ARE OFFICIALLY OPEN !
If you are assigned to D1, D2, D3, or D4 please join, with your best racecraft, the BLUE ROOM:
1472 6681 3759 3056 5424

If you are assigned to D5, D6, D7, or D8 please join, with your best racecraft, the RED ROOM:
1472 6118 4216 8216 7902

Additionally, if you want to focus in your Race craft instead of speed, the Yellow Room will be following the same format with the addition of Competition Yellows at least once during the race depending on the number of laps. Room is focused to run in a pack and improve Race Craft.The YELLOW FUN ROOM:
1472 6118 3787 3248 8104

Sunday June 8th lineup is
Ford Mustang Cobra SVT @ Daytona RC
Ferrari 365 GTB4 '71 @ Silverstone GP Circuit
SRT Viper GTS '13 @ Laguna Seca
Sunday June 1st UnOfficial Results

2000FordMustangCobraR.jpg

Photo by @shmibal_GT
MountPanoramaMotorRacingCircuit_5_zps24e9a2a0.jpg

ssgps.jpg

Last edited:

THE PRACTICE ROOMS ARE OFFICIALLY OPEN !
If you are assigned to D1, D2, D3, or D4 please join, with your best racecraft, the BLUE ROOM:
1472 6681 3759 3056 5424

If you are assigned to D5, D6, D7, or D8 please join, with your best racecraft, the RED ROOM:
1472 6118 4216 8216 7902

Additionally, if you want to focus in your Race craft instead of speed, the Yellow Room will be following the same format with the addition of Competition Yellows at least once during the race depending on the number of laps. Room is focused to run in a pack and improve Race Craft.The YELLOW FUN ROOM:
1472 6118 3787 3248 8104

Sunday June 8th lineup is
Ford Mustang Cobra SVT @ Daytona RC
Ferrari 365 GTB4 '71 @ Silverstone GP Circuit
SRT Viper GTS '13 @ Laguna Seca
Sunday June 1st UnOfficial Results

2000FordMustangCobraR.jpg

Photo by @shmibal_GT
MountPanoramaMotorRacingCircuit_5_zps24e9a2a0.jpg

ssgps.jpg

5 in RED ROOM

Is Pablo (IP) still in the #1 spot?

I have no idea how you guys get into the 14s. Even if I somehow was able to find another second, I'd still be 2 seconds off :ouch:

Last edited:
Back