◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,792 comments
My speed test to San Francisco .... that's about as far as I can go in North America

Similar results to Florida

Seems it doesn't matter where I go I get similar results... this is across the Pond

Last edited:
post-41219-South-Park-NICE-gif-Imgur-CQwo.gif

Sorry, @JLBowler I already had the car and didn't check the price.

I'm gonna pick an 80's car and an 80's track!
Stand by to Stand by!

The car is a Ferrari GTO '84 F430 '06
The track is Autodromo Nazionale
Monza '80's

Quite sure the Dr. Would have approved!

I am passing the freeze to @JLBowler

I choose to freeze the Ferrari. I know there are quite a few other guys that will be happy to not see Silverstone again.

I choose Cape Ring Periphery as the new track to replace Silverstone.

👍

Didn't realize I made TOTTP... Well at least its useful information.

Practice lobby open: 1472-6399-8408-2426-2884

Last edited:
I did actually like the Viper at Laguna Seca, but I guess I'm in a minority.

The F430 at 80's Monza seems to be fun at a glance, but the Daytona at CRP, I have doubts about.

I can't race, but I can at least try them...

I did actually like the Viper at Laguna Seca, but I guess I'm in a minority.

The F430 at 80's Monza seems to be fun at a glance, but the Daytona at CRP, I have doubts about.

I can't race, but I can at least try them...
I liked it too, but it was much more drivable and fun on RHs.

PS check the D6 conversation, I think I tagged you in an edit.

I have a question. Does the West Coat division get points during the month? When will the West Coast be able to compete for prizes? When are we going to have more than 3 people show up to race? I almost want to be moved to another division so I can be in on points and prizes.

I have a question. Does the West Coat division get points during the month? When will the West Coast be able to compete for prizes? When are we going to have more than 3 people show up to race? I almost want to be moved to another division so I can be in on points and prizes.

The West Coast division scores points for the month and they compete against themselves for a monthly championship just like every other division.

The West Coast division does not compete for prizes with the other divisions because they are not nearly as deep or well balanced as the main divisions. The West Coast division will most likely never be able to compete for prizes due to their lack of members in comparison to the numbered divisions.

I couldn't tell you when the West Coast division will have more than three people show up to race.

You can request to be moved to a numbered division at the start of any season or before you have scored any points for the month in the West Coast division.

The West Coast division scores points for the month and they compete against themselves for a monthly championship just like every other division.

The West Coast division does not compete for prizes with the other divisions because they are not nearly as deep or well balanced as the main divisions. The West Coast division will most likely never be able to compete for prizes due to their lack of members in comparison to the numbered divisions.

I couldn't tell you when the West Coast division will have more than three people show up to race.

You can request to be moved to a numbered division at the start of any season or before you have scored any points for the month in the West Coast division.

JL has answered your question but I will try to provide some more details about the West Coast Division later tonight. I have been busy/away have not had the time to keep things going as I would like. We need people to help volunteer time and energy in order to keep the West Coast division running.

Attention West Coast Racers

We really need to get an accurate count on who is going to actually run in the division. With that in mind anyone that is on the West Coast and is going to actually race can you please send me a PM. If you do not PM me and have not raced since April I will remove you from the list so we have a more accurate list.

Thanks

Joby

To be brutally blunt about it, if my current controller setup isn't supported by the PS4, I won't be buying one.

I'm with you @Dragonwhisky Ain't no 🤬 way I'm spending money on a new console just to have to buy a new wheel. I know it's way early to be making assumptions but it's never to early to let the bean counters at Sony know that the more expensive peripherals will need to be supported by the PS4. No questions asked!

it most likely wont. but luckily for you i believe project cars will be on both ps3 and ps4
I'm with you @Dragonwhisky Ain't no 🤬 way I'm spending money on a new console just to have to buy a new wheel. I know it's way early to be making assumptions but it's never to early to let the bean counters at Sony know that the more expensive peripherals will need to be supported by the PS4. No questions asked!
http://www.simdriving.net/news/all-ps3-compatible-wheels-to-work-on-ps4

From what I have seen, Ps4 hardware presents no problems for existing wheels, and functionality is dependent on software.

Last edited:
For June 12th we have:

Mustang SVT '00 @ Daytona Road Course
365 GTB/4 @ Cape Ring Periphery
F430 @ Monza 80's

@JLBowler Why you had to freeze the Ferrari?!?! Whyyyy?! :lol:

I'm not looking forward to the second and third combo of this week. :lol:

For June 12th we have:

Mustang SVT '00 @ Daytona Road Course
365 GTB/4 @ Cape Ring Periphery
F430 @ Monza 80's

@JLBowler Why you had to freeze the Ferrari?!?! Whyyyy?! :lol:

I'm not looking forward to the second and third combo of this week. :lol:

I froze the Ferrari because the general consensus that I have gotten from people is that they are tired of racing at Silverstone. I'm not sure that replacing Silverstone with a track that has a jump is the best idea in the world, but I have no control over that part of the process.

Practice room open : 1472-6118-4130-9223-9497

On a another note, I remember a while back we discussed the option of running the rooms as 10 minute endurance races, what's the consensus on that, and what the word from the top? @JLBowler

I froze the Ferrari because the general consensus that I have gotten from people is that they are tired of racing at Silverstone. I'm not sure that replacing Silverstone with a track that has a jump is the best idea in the world, but I have no control over that part of the process.

My first ever drive in that Ferrari was on Periphary on SH and it handled really well. No worries on the jump or the blind right hander a little further down

Latest Posts

Back