◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,803 comments
I'm sad that I missed last night. Especially the Shelby because I felt like I was going to do really well in it! Even planned out the best passing lines and qualifying lines. Where do you watch the replays?

After submitting all you information doing the test and the time trial how long does it take to find out your placement?

Not very long - but be patient, with all your information submitted you are Officially a member of the Brotherhood of SNAILS. Standby for Competitive yet Clean Racing, and expect an improvement in your driving skills. You may also develop some genuinely close friends in the community. Welcome Roman.

I don't even know what that means. However I do like Fresh Prince.
Someone hacked the Icloud storage system and is posting LOTS of NSFW selfies of various celebrities, Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Upton,Kirsten Dunst, Justin Verlander and a few more.

Icloud is Apple's automatic backup storage system.

I'm sad that I missed last night. Especially the Shelby because I felt like I was going to do really well in it! Even planned out the best passing lines and qualifying lines. Where do you watch the replays?

This comment right here is why it's important to at least try and keep up with the thread or at the very least check a schedule once in a while.

We didn't race Sunday, it was a off night for snail.

Ninja'd

On a quick side note, for the F1 fans out there, check out this video of the new 16 year old young gun Max Verstappen.

http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/max-verstappen-crash-video-2014-09-01

What toro rosso is thinking...

45664945.jpg

This is the first cut on the SNAIL MAZADASPEED MIATA series. It is a cut and paste of the UK Sister Series currently run by @coxbox at https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/mazdaspeed-miata-spec-racing-sh-limited-tuning.314212/

This will give you the specs which are being adopted so that the SNAIL winners each season MAY be eligible to race in the WORLD MAZADASPEED championship which is yet to be organized. (too many races...so little time.) This series will start in October which is the soonest that our hosts can be available and quite frankly we need the time to get our SIERRA together. This organizing stuff is MUCH more difficult than the racing.

Current thinking is Monday nights @ 10:00 PM Eastern with either three races of varied lengths (a 15 min a 20 min and one 30 min)or two races..(one sprint of 20 minutes and and one requiring a pit stop with a caution period....say 40 minutes.)

Cheers and check 6

@joe_diben
@miata13B
@coxbox

mazdaspeed_redandblackontransparent.png

Spec Miata
is a class of racing car used in Sports Car Club of America (SCCA), National Auto Sport Association (NASA), and Midwestern Council of Sports Car Clubs (MCSCC)road racing events.

The Spec Miata (SM) class is intended to provide the opportunity to compete in low-cost cars with limited modifications, suitable for racing competition. It is intended to encourage low cost, entry level, production car based competition. Spec Miata currently races both sprints and enduros where available.

The Car
Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) 89'

Max Power:123
Weight:900kg

Tyres: SH
Suspension: Racing Hard
Pit Service: Improve Body Rigidity
Racing Breaks:Break Balance Your Choice
Drivetrain: Stock
Diff: Stock
Clutch/Prop: Stock
Engine: Stock
Exhaust: Stock
Intake: Stock
Pit Service: Oil Change
Power Limiter:100%
Ballast Weight: Your Choice As Long As Your Car Is 900kg
Ballast Position: Your Choice, See Above
Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Windows: Window Weight Reduction
Bonnet: Carbon Bonnet/Body Colour
Aero: Front Allowed, No Wing

Paint: Your SNAIL approved paint colors
Racing Gear: Please Match Your Paint Scheme
Wheels:Standard Size
Wheel Paint:SNAIL approved paint colors
Driver Number: Type E (check to see if in use), SNAILS feel free to be creative....

The Tracks ..we will mimic the UK series
Willow Springs- Big Willow 10 Laps Rounds 1-2
Indy Road 8 Laps Rounds 3-4
Laguna Seca 10 Laps Rounds 5-6
Willow Springs- Streets of Willow 11 Laps Rounds 7-8
Daytona Road 60 Minute Endurance/ Weather/Time/1 Stop Round 9

Race Settings...this is UK...we will lengthen our races
Qualifier Settings: Race Together
Qualifier Start: Pit Start
Qualifier Time:10 Min(s)

Start : Grid Start with False Start Check
Grid Oder: Fastest First
Boost: Off
Penalty: Week
Tyre/Fuel Depletion: Fast
Grip Reduction : Real
Visible Damage: On
Mechanical Damage: Light
Slipstream: Real
Driving Line: Available (this will help new drivers learn tracks faster)
ABS: Available ( set to 1)
Other Aids: Off

Minimum Number Of Pit Stops: 1 For Endurance Race At Daytona Road
Require Tyre Change: Yes For Endurance At Daytona

I'm very interested in this!

Either regular snail times (10 est) or a little earlier at like 8 est

I'm in. Why are we stuck using one of the only cars to not have the Easter egg decals though? At the very least it would make for better pictures...

How do you expect to regulate the tuning, either? There might as well be a PP limit and we tune according to that...

I'm in. Why are we stuck using one of the only cars to not have the Easter egg decals though? At the very least it would make for better pictures...

How do you expect to regulate the tuning, either? There might as well be a PP limit and we tune according to that...
Trust man, trust.

Just read nail's post on the last page and put the car to that and just race, it's all for fun so there's no point in cheating

There discussion going on right now about using stock setting for the roadster, a-la snail rules, to ensure everyone is running in the same car. As of now, we can't pick and choose the tuning options that are permitted in an online lobby, so this might be the only option. Don't take my word for it tho, because this is @Nail-27 's project.

Back