◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,791 comments
I did not see my name on the driver list with car colors), just to let whomever know.
I would also like to request a color change of it is allowed. I submitted the dorm for Purple car and Yellow wheels. (Plum Crazy & Yellow Pearl)

I just opened a public room named Mazdaspeed if anyone wants to see what the combo is like.

And the combo is that much fun...should make for some close action on the tracks.

@Rednose58 and I are having an impromptu endurance race tonight. If you got nothing else to do tonight and you want to join us you're welcome.

The room will be friends only so if you're not on my friends list and you want to join send me a request.

The race will start 9:30 PM EST. 1 hour with a mandatory pit stop and tire change. Join the room at 9:20 PM EST to find out which track and car. If you don't have the car you will have time to buy it and get an oil change.

The car will be a reasonably priced automobile

How do you expect to regulate the tuning, either? There might as well be a PP limit and we tune according to that...

PP, at least, can be managed.

Lowest pp enters.

PP limit increased to next step, next crew enters. Can only increase weight, if you drop below the current limit, guys who do not comply get kicked.

As for the rest... Trust. The recourse is easy - break the rules and ban for life, all SNAIL events.
(My opinion, only)

sorry, I have it set at friends only....send me a FR if you're interested.
That won't work. Any friends who are added to your friends list after the room is up will still not be able to enter the room. You have to exit the game entirely, than accept friend request, than re-start the game and open a lobby.... Or just open a new public lobby

That won't work. Any friends who are added to your friends list after the room is up will still not be able to enter the room. You have to exit the game entirely, than accept friend request, than re-start the game and open a lobby.... Or just open a new public lobby
yea, first time doing this, just realized it...thanks though. Someone open a public room quick....lol

Sorry about that Danger!

Just went public....

I am starting to hate the game because of Bernie, more his stupid rules really. And yes, I am jealous. Yes, it's just a front wing, but way to get the ball rolling before you even get your first go on a proper track, lol.

There have been a number of demo F1 incidents lately. Kobayashi stuffed the Ferrari in Moscow, that guy that got hit by the Red Bull a few years ago. I feel like there was another one this season at some point too.

I am starting to hate the game because of Bernie, more his stupid rules really. And yes, I am jealous. Yes, it's just a front wing, but way to get the ball rolling before you even get your first go on a proper track, lol.

There have been a number of demo F1 incidents lately. Kobayashi stuffed the Ferrari in Moscow, that guy that got hit by the Red Bull a few years ago. I feel like there was another one this season at some point too.

Hugely embarrassing for the kid. Probably a little humble pie there for future reference.

But jeez, these guys don't train in a F1 car to do stupid donuts in a parking lot. If they are going to have someone do a demo around some tightly walled area, maybe they should have some sort of "practice" for the "demo". Which I doubt they do. They probably say "hey listen, tomorrow is demo day at the mall. Just drive the car a around a bit and give them a show." And that's probably it.

I blame everyone...not just the kid. 99.999999% of the time they are at a race track with a horde of technicians doing test laps...they have no idea what to do in the damn thing when you put it in a metal cage 100yds long and 15ft wide and say "give em a show".

Hugely embarrassing for the kid. Probably a little humble pie there for future reference.

But jeez, these guys don't train in a F1 car to do stupid donuts in a parking lot. If they are going to have someone do a demo around some tightly walled area, maybe they should have some sort of "practice" for the "demo". Which I doubt they do. They probably say "hey listen, tomorrow is demo day at the mall. Just drive the car a around a bit and give them a show." And that's probably it.

I blame everyone...not just the kid. 99.999999% of the time they are at a race track with a horde of technicians doing test laps...they have no idea what to do in the damn thing when you put it in a metal cage 100yds long and 15ft wide and say "give em a show".
Also when you watch the video, the crash looks a bit odd and slow developing. A few seconds before the crash he almost hit the wall on the other side of the square and had to get workers to help push him back. When he got pushed back and stepped on the gas to get himself turned around (and pointed himself at the wall) he got off the gas and wasn't trying to turn, so i wonder if he was trying to play with one of the hundreds of buttons/knobs on the steering wheel to help the car, and misjudged the direction he was traveling when he took his eyes of the track and the next thing he knew WHAM!

That wouldn't be the first time something like that has happened, one of the F1 guys (or maybe it was indy) could help me out but i think someone ran over someone cause they were playing with the knobs and not looking at the track

I blame everyone...not just the kid.

You're right, cant just blame him. I've always noticed how small and odd the areas are for demos. The grip is unpredictable too since they are streets.

Nice lap at HSR capecod...1:10.966

thank you. good practice last night. really am liking this car. you have the option to try the high line. Fine line between great lap time and being sucked into, as i like to refer to, the magnetic guard rail. Once you contact that guard rail you stick like a magnet. Risk vs reward. hope this car stays for a few races.

DriveTrain Challenge!
TONIGHT at 10pm/7pm
(in a friends only room)​

There a few spots open for tonight's race. If you are interested, check out the details in the DTC first post or the most recent page.

We will be running one car of each drivetrain (FF, FR, 4WD, MR/RR) with a total PP up to 1755. All cars will be on sports medium tires and each car must be between 417pp and 461pp.

Here is my street car lineup for reference:
FF - Ford Focus ST '13 436pp
4WD - VW Golf VI R '10 435pp
FR - Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero (S15) '02 440pp
MR - RenaultSport Clio V6 24V '01 441pp

Please post any questions in the DTC thread. You will need to send out a friend request on PSN to Ice_Warden and Koszak27 in order to race.

We hope to see you on track!

Do you want to play a game? How about chess? How about global thermo nuclear war?

How about, I'm looking for post number 68191 so I can make an announcement.

How far away (I'm on phone)?

Did everyone have a nice weekend away from our regularly sched Sunday activities? Riverfest fireworks show here in cincy was spectacular, and I'm also giddy with how my favorite soccer club (Chelsea) has started the season so well.

That movie never gets old! All time classic!

It was a good one. Matthew Broderick in his hey day.

How far away (I'm on phone)?

Did everyone have a nice weekend away from our regularly sched Sunday activities? Riverfest fireworks show here in cincy was spectacular, and I'm also giddy with how my favorite soccer club (Chelsea) has started the season so well.

This is 68180. It appears to be a slow game, much like the computers of the era in the movie referenced above. For bonus points, does anyone know the name of the movie? nmcp, you can't play since you obviously know.

Random question to wheel users about driving the high powered LMP cars. Which ones stock are relatively easy to maintain control of? The Bentley Speed 8 is really good, but what others are?

Latest Posts

Back