◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,804 comments
To JTBOWLER Dragonwhiskey update with connection issue hast been fixed download speed is 126 kpbs and upload is 156 kids. Talked to the generals manager they supposedly fixed it but turns out they have to run all newbnetwork through my apartment com0le which could take up to 5 weeks to even get started and a boat load of tome to run it to the route/smart box

So I'm going to have to pull out of S.N.A.I.L racing for the mean time. So sorry if this put you in a bind or caused any inconvenience for you. That last thing I wanna try and race online with a shirt connection and cause more harm then good. So sorry hopefully one day I'll be able to be part as S.N.A.I.L again

Thanks Kurt

The combos for tomorrow are, drum roll please;

Round 1 - Honda NSX Type R '02 (Sport Medium tires), Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit (5 laps) 8 minutes of qualifying.

Round 2 - Spoon S2000 '00 (Race Hard tires), Autumn Ring (8 laps) 6 minutes of qualifying.

Round 3 - Volkswagen GTI Roadster Vision Gran Turismo (Sport Soft tires), Nurburgring GP/F (6 laps) 6 minutes qualifying.

Now, perhaps I have a few minutes to check out 1.12's new content bedore F1 qualifying starts.

The combos for tomorrow are, drum roll please;

Round 1 - Honda NSX Type R '02 (Sport Medium tires), Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit (5 laps) 8 minutes of qualifying.

Round 2 - Spoon S2000 '00 (Race Hard tires), Autumn Ring (8 laps) 6 minutes of qualifying.

Round 3 - Volkswagen GTI Roadster Vision Gran Turismo (Sport Soft tires), Nurburgring GP/F (6 laps) 6 minutes qualifying.

Me likey! :D

Edit: another subject...awhile back I had a weather casualty that ruined my file where I put all the sheets from the CDS That has their keys on it...as most sims and games no longer print them on the case or box. I have two copies of GT 6 one was an early buy with the 25 cars and the other was from wally world. Both keys were lost. My downstairs PS3 has gotten flaky with GT6 and I want to delete reinstall and then upload my data from upstairs...how do I get a new key...call Sony? Or am I ***** out of luck.
If you've already activated the code you're golden; just re-download the DLC from Account Management > Transaction Management > Download List. That Download List is sorted by date (FIFO).

Toyota VGT big 👍.

What

The

F:censored:??

What did they do to Bathurst's shadows? Practically had an epileptic seizure. And I don't have the condition. Very realistic strobing effect going up the hill but the shadows were horribly shaped.

@JoeW you could at least try to drive it? You appeared to be toodling around like you wuz in grandma's 1960 Bel Air. :P
;)

About 6 tries was all I had time for. F1 qualifying on CNBC now.

Toyota VGT big 👍.

What

The

F:censored:??

What did they do to Bathurst's shadows? Practically had an epileptic seizure. And I don't have the condition. Very realistic strobing effect going up the hill but the shadows were horribly shaped.

@JoeW you could at least try to drive it? You appeared to be toodling around like you wuz in grandma's 1960 Bel Air. :P
;)

About 6 tries was all I had time for. F1 qualifying on CNBC now.
I just did what I could to win the damn thing. I was on my controller and I was just trying to not hit the wall. All the shadows were giving me seizures throughout the lap ;)

After i did oil change to the Spoon S2000 Race Car '00, the HP is set at 326. PP stays at 490.

There are two cars to choose from in the Spoon Dealership. Perhaps you have the incorrect model.

After watching the qualifying for the Singapore Grand Prix, I have to say that the circuit they are running on, Marina Bay Street Circuit, looks amazing. It would definitely be one of the tracks I'd most want to see added to GT in the future.

If we're talking track wishlists, I'm most interested in virtual versions of tracks I could realistically some day drive in real life (Watkins Glen, Road America, Summit Point, etc.). Also, while that doesn't necessarily include CotA, I think that one would be awesome in GT6 as it's my favorite Grid track. So I guess what I really want is every major and some minor American tracks. And while we're at it, every possible version of every F1 track ever, and Pike's Peak, and Rally Dakar, and . . .

F1 Qualifying over, helluva session.
Remember spoilers, keep it at just that. I really hate how they put it on NBCSN and CSNBC. I never know which one. It's recording for me at 12:30pm and apparently it already happened. I could be watching it now but it's all ****ed up. Stupid NBC...

@Wardenclyffe, Circuit Gilles Villeneuve... Portland, (or PiR An old IMSA series track, back when Camel was the main sponsor) Maybe Trois Rivièrs, Mosport, Gimly Airpark (Where the Air Canada 747 crash landed in the middle of a race weekend) All these tracks, but PD decides they need to make a track longer than the Nürburgring, and a whole new FT-1 just for a paint chip... Oh yeah, and a new GT-R... -_-

If you've already activated the code you're golden; just re-download the DLC from Account Management > Transaction Management > Download List. That Download List is sorted by date (FIFO).
Tx you are of course right. The problem was not the game it was a worn out CD which has Never been out of the machine. Now I'm back to a commuting CD between upstairs and downstairs...I don't suppose they replace CDs... probably like " consumables" in cars. Lol.
P.S. Im starting the downstairs game from scratch ( with 25 extra blur cars to allow the faster accumulation of funds) and I had forgotten those moments....quite fun if a bit infantile from a driving point of view. Yes I know I could dump the other game with a thumb drive and upload to the "new" one...but that would be cheating.

all 3 pics by @Falango ... i also liked the @Nicktune shots but they were a bit too much zoomed in so they couldnt fill the entire banner correctly

k1.jpg

k2.jpg

k3.jpg

I gotta admit, for me the combos this week are great and I like them all. I love the NSX and Silverstone, S2000 is a great car with a pretty intense compact track of Autumn Ring & for some reason I just like the VW too :)

First few laps were hairy with the NSX, but once the tires are warmed a bit, the grip level changes dramatically. It's going to be a fun set of races there! The grip of the S2K is tons of fun compared to what we had last week, and I think that will give us better racing this week at that track. I think we'll see more outbraking maneuvers.

I'm am getting extremely frustrated with the AI at Sierra.
Remember spoilers, keep it at just that. I really hate how they put it on NBCSN and CSNBC. I never know which one. It's recording for me at 12:30pm and apparently it already happened. I could be watching it now but it's all ****ed up. Stupid NBC...

This! I even did a search on my cable box and it didn't find the CNBC broadcast. I saw a note about it while watching soccer this morning.

And then (of course) my phone buzzes, I peek down, and my F1 app tells me the pole winner. Grrr. I'm still watching to see Q3 to see how everything shakes out. Singapore is one of my favorite races every year.

Tomorrow morning is going to be awesome: Singapore GP, Chelsea-Man City, then Bengals-Titans.

Back