◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,791 comments
Mine was printed Friday night

Considering we do new driver placements for time trials submitted up til midnight ET on Saturday night, Friday night is a little early to consider the driver's list final for the weekend.

No rooms are reported as full so hosts may start at the scheduled time. As always, if a driver who is in the room DC's, give them three minutes to get back before starting.

New D-4 Room open
Sorry Bowler - my error
Hope gofaster2013 finds us

Hosting - Stuck on Grid for Combo 2, Race 1 - and I had been looking forward to that one combo! :banghead:

And caused a train wreck by being planted there.

Last edited:
Relative to bianchi, I agree with falango that it was crazy to be running in the conditions that they did, although it didn't seem to be too much of a problem most of the time. That was probably more luck than good planning though.

Rosberg made a good point in that the junior teams are at a huge disadvantage (and at much higher risk) in the situation that they were facing, with less downforce developed into their cars.

I hope we hear some good news soon. Unfortunately though, no news seems to be bad news in this case, and it's been quiet for quite a while now.

I hope to hear something uplifting when I wake up tomorrow. Really sad day for racing. The fact that no one showed replays says a lot to me. I have a hard time believing no cameras caught it.

Relative to bianchi, I agree with falango that it was crazy to be running in the conditions that they did, although it didn't seem to be too much of a problem most of the time. That was probably more luck than good planning though.

Rosberg made a good point in that the junior teams are at a huge disadvantage (and at much higher risk) in the situation that they were facing, with less downforce developed into their cars.

I hope we hear some good news soon. Unfortunately though, no news seems to be bad news in this case, and it's been quiet for quite a while now.

I hope to hear something uplifting when I wake up tomorrow. Really sad day for racing. The fact that no one showed replays says a lot to me. I have a hard time believing no cameras caught it.
From what I have heard he is in the ICU from surgery.

Division 7 Race Report
No disconnections tonight. Just Oog_42 didn't race. Update 1.13 fixed the bugs so we all heard engine and tire sounds. Great racing between new and current drivers. Didn't get the road hugging glitch so that was a plus as well. Congratulation to all the winners and Thank you to Score keepers, Replay uploaders, Data uploaders for your work helping in the division.

Until next week, Race hard, Race Clean, Race SNAIL :gtpflag: 👍 :cheers:

I heard he did not need to go to intensive care. I am sure cameras caught it, but it would not be something to be replayed or broadcast again. I respect SkySports and the other broadcast teams there for accepting the severity and not "doing their job" and being nosey.

I watched the 24hr GT race at Spa last week, and there was a massive crash involving 2 Ferraris. In the live broadcast, they briefly showed one driver unconscious, slumped over, but left that shot quickly, and never showed anything related the the incident again. No replays, no aftermath, nothing. It was a serious incident, and they respected that. The public is curious, that's acceptable, but I'm glad the media didn't give in "for the story".

Whoever keeps duplicating driver names in the D1 sheet needs to stop it. If you have questions about how to keep score please PM myself or JLBowler.

Great races in D2 tonight! Had some great little battles with AG in a few of the combos. I'm so glad we made it through the first combo with no problems! :D

-Division 3 Race Report-

Tonight was a pretty good night. I would have liked to have more than 7 on the grid but oh well! We all had a good time. Only one lag problem with one but the rest off the night went smooth. Thanks for the great team work in helping to move the races along everyone and lets hope to see more on the track next week.

-D3 replays have been uploaded-

that is standard policy for the FIA to not show any horrific accidents until the guy shakes his head and stands up in the cockpit...when it does not happen its just like NASCAR holding up the tarp...nothing good is going to happen. I believe Jules is the nephew of Lucien Bianchi was drove for Cooper-Maserati in the 60s....good genes. I do hope we do not have the first non walk away since Senna those many years ago. I'm not very religious (except when in a foxhole...there are no atheists in foxholes) but who knows, a little word with the man upstairs might be in order.

Back