◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,795 comments
Before the November season tonight, I'd like to recognize the October champions! While a complete summary of the points standings can be found here, I present to you the official October 2014 champions for each division:

Division 1
@LLOYDZELITE69 / LLOYDZ_ELITE69

Division 2
@nmcp1 / nmcp1

Division 3
@hammersedge65 / hammersedge65

Division 4
@kadrek / Volcoman3

Division 5
@IceManFan_7 / drb1269247

Division 6
@joe_diben / Joe_DiBen

Division 7
@TBongX / TBongX

Division 8
@SHOCKY_WELL / SHOCKY_WELLHELL

Congratulations to all eight of you! :cheers:

Attention to all D5 members:
Please have friend requests in to me by 9pm EST so I can accept before opening tonight's race room. Room will be opened by 9:05 EST.

PSN ID: II-NOVA-II
(Uppercase i's)
See you all tonight.

logo11.jpeg

PRACTICE
1472 6399 8665 9409 4768

10 SNAILS AND FILLING UP QUICKLY​

Full Snail Grids are a beautiful sight!

Do you see the Monster?

The fisherman do!

Krueger Tuned Racing is packed up and ready to roll to Watkins Glen. Thanks to all our sponsors!View attachment 247687 View attachment 247692 View attachment 247693
I wanted to say best of luck! I am so envious. I hope you can run this car in more than this one race. What a great way to honor someone! I have been thinking about chumpcar for some time and as soon as I can get the money together I would love to get into it. Where else can you find "affordable" racing at major venues? With everything from sprint races to 36 hour enduros you really can't go wrong. Please update us with your experiences and impressions of the race and the chumpcar experience. Thanks and again, good luck!:cheers:

I make it back about an hour ago. I had to leave at 3 to take my cousin to the airport. The race ended at 4 today. Here is the report I posted on Facebook. I'll put together a more thorough report in the next couple days with pictures and video. Thanks to everyone who has shown their support!

As a bit of info, after the car being on track for 2 parade laps and 3 race laps, the oil pressure went to 0. 3 hours and 15 minutes later we got the car back out on track after cleaning out the oil filter trap. Apparently our engine builder didn't clean the oil pan as well as he should have....

Official CHUMPCAR World Series results put Krueger Tuned Racing North in 36th out of 47 starting cars. Results show we finished 109 laps, but that is scoring laps. We started 27 laps in the hole due to our upgrades to our already highly priced 1993 Volvo 940 Turbo.

Fastest laps shows as 2:37.244 on lap 82, which just so happens to be when I was driving. Pretty surprised that Chuck Krueger didn't pull off a faster laps. He was way faster than I was in the wet on Saturday. It looks like J.c. Krueger had a fast lap of 2:38.745, Don Girven had a best of 2:41.159 and Chuck had a best of 2:37.931. But I'm not 100% sure when driver changes happened.

I'm sure Walt has a long list of things to work and we'll get the few issues straightened out and this car will be very competitive. Great job to everyone our there.

If you sign up for a free account at mylaps, then you can view individual laps times.
http://www.mylaps.com/en/classification/3331399

Just a reminder that all new drivers will be getting their placement messages tomorrow and the new drivers list with promotion and relegation will be posted at that time as well.
Hello bowler sorry for the late reply. Mary I be put on the drivers list again for the November session so that way I can race in snail again next week

Hello bowler sorry for the late reply. Mary I be put on the drivers list again for the November session so that way I can race in snail again next week

Message me privately so it doesn't get lost and I'll set you up for next week.

There are no overflowing rooms so hosts are free to start at the scheduled time. It appears that D4 may be having issues so start when you guys are ready.

Back