◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,795 comments
Nobby, do you have that guy on your friends list?
I sent out fr on 11/01 at 7:38 AM...It is not pending anymore but nova is not listed as a friend either...???:banghead: i probably didn't do it correctly...:indiff:

Last edited:
I'm going to give up tonight - we ran combo 2 qualifier, the time expired, the banner for "results..." popped up - just the top banner, and ... nothing. You could change views, but not do anything else.

It is already 100 minutes in, and we've pulled off... Combo 1.

I'll have to head out - tomorrow is a loooooong day for Student/Parent/Teacher Conferences.

I enjoyed racing with the new and old guys in D6. Hope all goes well.

@TomMang_68 will be our Host of the Mostest Stable Connection, at the moment.

Last edited:
I'm going to give up tonight - we ran combo 2 qualifier, the time expired, the banner for "results..." popped up - just the top banner, and ... nothing. You could change views, but not do anything else.

It is already 100 minutes in, and we've pulled off... Combo 1.

I'll have to head out - tomorrow is a loooooong day for Student/Parent/Teacher Conferences.

I enjoyed racing with the new and old guys in D6. Hope all goes well.

@TomMang_68 will be our Host of the Mostest Stable Connection, at the moment.
Group consensus says to try again Tuesday if that is ok @JLBowler

Division 7 Race Report
Tonight's racing was smooth. Only disconnection was from CMBeal, finished with 8 drivers in all tonight. Had lots of fun and welcome to all new drivers to Division 7. Great racing everyone each week. Went smooth with me all night so i am happy. Thank you to the score keepers, data recorders/uploaders and stewards in SNAIL.

Race Clean, Race SNAIL :gtpflag: :cheers: 👍

Not my best performance but still had alot of fun tonight ... especially the finnish between me and @Kgffy in the last race ... truly epic.

20141103_060104.jpg

-Division 3 Race Report-

It might sound like a broken record but no connection issues, again, tonight. Overall, I think everyone would agree that it was a good night of racing. The close battles kept everyone on their toes. I want to thank everyone for all the cooperation tonight. We were able to start on time and we also finished on time. I like it when it all comes together like that. @kadrek (Volcoman3) ran away with it tonight to take the preliminary overall night win and thanks for stepping up and keeping score tonight. Great job! See everyone next week. Same Snail time, same Snail channel.
:cheers:

D3 replays are uploaded to the open D3 folder:)

Back