Open ◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Presented by ButtKicker: Feel What You've Been Missing

Discussion in 'SNAIL Racing League' started by zer05ive, Dec 13, 2011.

1. singlepaddy

singlepaddy

Sounds good to me...bro!!!

Raw10_2u and redsoxboy80 like this.
  2. Die_Birdy_Die

Die_Birdy_Die

shouldn't that be Bro @redsoxboy80 sounds good to me! lol

3. gotdirt410sp

gotdirt410sp (Banned)

The logo, the night they had the release date I twitted them and asked if wheel support on the console side was final they said no. And im not saying it will happen but I have good feeling it will if not I will not buy, and if it does and they release Logitech support at the last minute everyone that blew four hundred plus dollars when they didn't have to I be pissed.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2015
    Falango and Raw10_2u like this.
  4. TEX36

TEX36 Premium

Anyone practicing? Going to open a room soon.

5. Raw10_2u

Raw10_2u

I tried to get shots of the whole group in some good corner action,and give the impression that we(You and I) were doing well on the track.I think I succeeded in doing both!:) ;)

QEDXY and zer05ive like this.
  6. zer05ive

zer05ive Premium

7. ExoSphere64

ExoSphere64

*THIS* is SNAIL... Not that other... stuff.

8. Die_Birdy_Die

Die_Birdy_Die

huh? 4 out of 5 of them are or were SNAILs and that rig rules! (I own it except the TV stand) Wish Bro @GranStand Bill had of shared them himself though!

Edit: Oh I get it the camaraderie of the SNAIL's is snail not the other stuff! sorry read it wrong

Last edited: Apr 26, 2015
    DGuzmanG and ExoSphere64 like this.
  9. ExoSphere64

ExoSphere64

<----point----<<
    .......:crazy:.........

EDIT...:D:tup:

Die_Birdy_Die likes this.
  10. Die_Birdy_Die

Die_Birdy_Die

I hope *some* of the other stuff is apart of snail and I hope *some* of it helps make snail better!

Raw10_2u and ExoSphere64 like this.
  11. JLBowler

JLBowler Premium

I'm posting from my phone right now to give everyone a heads up that is waiting for a division placement. I am still at the basketball tournament. We are on a twenty minute break before we play the 'IF" game to end the tournament. We lost our second game and have come all the way back through the loser's bracket and beaten the team that beat us to force the "IF" game for the championship. After 7 games, I don't know how much my boys have left in the tank and I know I won't have anything left in the tank by the time I make the hour and a half drive home.

Long story to get to this, division placement will be done first thing in the morning pacific time and the driver's list will be updated at that time. I apologize for the delay but these boys just wouldn't lose today.

12. Rednose58

Rednose58

@Falango I haven't seen any pictures of the VW yet. I have not saved any replays, but I did a solo run and took a few. Hope you can use one....

High Speed Ring.jpg High Speed Ring_1.jpg High Speed Ring_2.jpg High Speed Ring_3.jpg High Speed Ring_4.jpg High Speed Ring_5.jpg High Speed Ring_6.jpg High Speed Ring_7.jpg

Raw10_2u, zer05ive, CoachMK21 and 3 others like this.
  13. RobbiefromBC

RobbiefromBC

Rednose58 and Raw10_2u like this.
  14. Sedia3

Sedia3

I'm thinking of getting a wheel to use with Gran Turismo 6. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good setup that's not crazy in price? Thanks.

15. gotdirt410sp

gotdirt410sp (Banned)

G27 ABOUT 200 t300 about 400.

Lessen likes this.
  16. Sedia3

Sedia3

Thanks.

gotdirt410sp likes this.
  17. llNovall

llNovall

Logitech Driving Force Pro or GT can be had from ebay for under $100. Wheel and ffb is great for price, but pedals are rather light without modifying the internal tension springs. I have a DFpro that Ive had for 12 years with the springs I bent for more tension on the pedals, and it has worked great for me. Just another cheaper option, but if you have a higher budget, I would go for the G27 or thrustmaster t300. I'm looking to upgrade soon myself. Hope this helped.

18. Sedia3

Sedia3

Thanks. Yea I'm just looking for something to use then soon upgrade bigger. Thank you. I'll see if I can find one.

19. aLmk

aLmk

I love my G27.

20. racingchamp30

racingchamp30

I am looking to get the Hori racing wheel 4 from best buy. It sells for $79.99

21. Die_Birdy_Die

Die_Birdy_Die

22. gotdirt410sp

gotdirt410sp (Banned)

You should just get the t80 might be a better wheel it has a rubber something in there for some feel. it might be 200 degrees rotation for twenty dollars more

23. Sedia3

Sedia3

24. Sedia3

Sedia3

I'm considering G27 since I heard a lot of good things about it and I also like the H pattern shifter. Sequential shifter just seems boring for me.

25. Die_Birdy_Die

Die_Birdy_Die

I have a g27 and you never use the H pattern! you always use the sequential shifters. And with the idea that logitech isn't going to be on the PS4 buying one at this point just seems flawed.

Edit: Oh and there are alot of cars that you can't use the H pattern for.

26. gotdirt410sp

gotdirt410sp (Banned)

you should check fantech web site the 911 wheel is only 179 but with out pedals. might be able to find a set of g27 or g25 pedals for cheap. I was think about going that way I have two sets of pedals and they are not for sale well starting bid is 100 dollars I got gold in the sim world lol

27. Sedia3

Sedia3

Oh that sucks. I was looking forward to some realistic feel with the H pattern. I'm also looking at some fanatec wheels.

28. Lessen

Lessen

My assumption is that anything without force feedback is nothing more than a glorified controller. FFB provides the immersion and sensory output that can translate into better lap times.

29. McTrucker

McTrucker

Are they going to have this at Laguna Seca next week? I'll be there

30. Sedia3

Sedia3

You know what really grinds my gears? When I don't push the clutch in when I shift.

aLmk, polygrizz, ONESPACE and 2 others like this.