◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
Would anyone be interested in some weeknight fun in Assetto Corsa or Project Cars? Nothing specific like a series, just some racing when people are available. Can we make a list of who has which games on PS4? I know some people here are really good with the google docs and keeping track of data. PM me if you just wanna set up a race some time. I'm around weeknights after 8:30 Eastern, off Mondays and Thursdays

D2 data is done for7/9/2017 AD
I will not be racing next week and not sure when I will return ,So please find someone to do the duties of scores and data .
Hope to see you all on track soon , but till then THANK YOU ALL for all the GOOD TIMES .:cheers:

Best of wishes, Pub. I have events the next several weeks. I hope to see y'all in August.

Here are the unofficial results from our league night on July 9, 2017

Click here for this season's points standings and click a tab at the bottom for more detail.

Click here if the data linked above has already been archived and you would like to view it.

Division 1
  1. SAMHAIN85 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 82 (87.63 for Prize A)
  2. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2 - 77 (82.29 for Prize C)
  3. TomMang_68 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. Sand__68 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. Rednose58 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. Grandpas_Money ---- voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. kgffty ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. Introculo --------- did not submit a vote
  9. bmw231119 --------- did not submit a vote
  10. Whitey093 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  11. MajorBlixem ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  12. bigmeat016 -------- did not submit a vote
Division 2
  1. Engmatic1 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 85 (79.16 for Prize B)
  2. Oshawa-Joe -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. RacingChamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. TEX-36 ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. Raw10_2u ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. thorracing34 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. HandlebarMustash -- voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. pubason ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  9. gulfvet67 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  10. GTLehman ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  11. USERID_77a23 ------ did not submit a vote
  12. cliffeden --------- did not submit a vote
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 1 - BMW M3 Coupé Chrome Line (Sports: Medium) at Circuito de Madrid / Reverse (7 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @SAMHAIN85 wins Prize A, he gets to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 3 - West Surrey Racing, 1983 Ayrton Senna (Racing: Hard) at Suzuka Circuit 2014 (5 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @Engmatic1 gets Prize B, he has the option to freeze the car or the track, or he can give that option to the Prize C winner. If he gives the freeze away, then he gets to decide what car or track replaces the part of the combo that is left unfrozen by the Prize C winner.

Prize C goes to @Nicktune so he gets whichever option the Prize B winner does not select.

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your prize selection until all incident reports have been filed and it has been confirmed that you don't have any penalties. It's also recommended that you review the SNAIL combo history and other data on our car and track history so that you can get an idea how many times we've raced each car and track. Please remember that originality is always appreciated, so picking cars and tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required). What's more important is that you thoroughly test any combo that you are considering before making it your official selection. For example, any car you select should not hit its rev limiter at any point during a race (even in the draft).

IMPORTANT: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to select the Amuse Superlegara for your car, post "Amuse Nismo 380 RS Superlagara". If you want to select Monza for a track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". This makes it much easier for the lineup to be updated accurately and also prevents confusing other league members as to which car or track you are selecting. Also, please be sure to list the PP and HP (after oil change) of any car you select.

Car Selection Guidelines
See Section 3 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines.

Track Selection Guidelines
See Section 3.1 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines

Brands Hatch Indy Circuit '80s_23.jpg
Circuito de Madrid.jpg
Brands Hatch Indy Circuit '80s_23.jpg
Circuito de Madrid.jpg
Circuito de Madrid_2.jpg
Circuito de Madrid_5.jpg
Circuito de Madrid_7.jpg
Circuito de Madrid_9.jpg
Circuito de Madrid_11.jpg
Circuito de Madrid_13.jpg
Circuito de Madrid_15.jpg
Brands Hatch Indy Circuit '80s.jpg
Brands Hatch Indy Circuit '80s_2.jpg
Brands Hatch Indy Circuit '80s_4.jpg
Brands Hatch Indy Circuit '80s_6.jpg
Brands Hatch Indy Circuit '80s_8.jpg
Brands Hatch Indy Circuit '80s_10.jpg
Brands Hatch Indy Circuit '80s_12.jpg
Brands Hatch Indy Circuit '80s_14.jpg
Brands Hatch Indy Circuit '80s_17.jpg
Brands Hatch Indy Circuit '80s_19.jpg
Circuito de Madrid_2.jpg
Circuito de Madrid_5.jpg
Circuito de Madrid_7.jpg

Guys that requested F1 2017 beta codes, check your emails. I hear of at least one guy getting a code today.

And sign up to to the beta testers forum. There are specific wheel to wheel tests and such if you are interested in providing feedback or reporting issues.

Maybe get our own lobby going later tonight?

That's a great price if it includes the pedal set. Amazon also has the t300rs forn$329 can. But throw the stock pedals in the trash the day you get it as they aren't worth crap.

Amazon prime is free to try for 30 days. Just cancel before the deadline.

Prize A Announcement:

But first things first, we need a most triumphant time machine. One of these should do:

bill_and_teds_excellent_adventure_15-e1431687081598-600x262.png

TeamTimeCar.com-BTTF_DeLorean_Time_Machine-OtoGodfrey.com-JMortonPhoto.com-01-740x357.jpg

If you wish to travel through time, press this spoiler button

Lets get some tunes going first

Now lets set our time circuits and get ready, because when this baby hits 88MPH you're going to see some serious...well, you know the rest

DWUJbQu.png

w5guf.jpg

Bingo! Right before a VW friggin' Bus passed us!
tumblr_inline_n7m31q8Suj1r7j7cn.png

giphy.gif

kiZGeUi.jpg

Ferrari 512BB '76
Post Oil:
PP 488 371HP 1400KG
SM

Mid Div Lap Time: 40.5xx

Twin Ring Motegi West Course

The last time the Ferrari or Motegi West was run was one week later, July 22 2012. I know choosing combos that have already been run is frowned upon, but were talking 5 years ago to the day come Sunday (1 day off but whos keeping track)

There are some familiar names when looking at the racing that took place on 7/15/2012:

HUL7Je0.png
@irmopars

1zvXvkf.png

I noticed that you guys ran it with SS tires, but this was also GT5 so maybe something has changed since then.

Thanks to the guys that came up with the google doc spreadsheet with the combo history and all the accurate information over the years. Makes it so easy.
Here are the two links to the past in case anyone needs them: Combo History and DATA

3c42d9ac64af1129f2ef7e790f3fca54--student-leadership-strange-things.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy. Better start practicing because we're....

caa20876-7af1-493a-998c-cf6ed77f4a1dhome.jpg

(if you dont wish to travel through time, press this spoiler button)
Ferrari 512BB '76
Post Oil:
PP 488 371HP 1400KG
SM

Last edited:
Honestly Joe I'm really bad at guesstimating those. I ran 15 laps tonight and my fastest was a 39.8

So take it for what its worth, maybe a 40.5 is more reasonable?

Prize A Announcement:

But first things first, we need a most triumphant time machine. One of these should do:

bill_and_teds_excellent_adventure_15-e1431687081598-600x262.png

TeamTimeCar.com-BTTF_DeLorean_Time_Machine-OtoGodfrey.com-JMortonPhoto.com-01-740x357.jpg

If you wish to travel through time, press this spoiler button

Lets get some tunes going first

Now lets set our time circuits and get ready, because when this baby hits 88MPH you're going to see some serious...well, you know the rest

DWUJbQu.png

w5guf.jpg

Bingo! Right before a VW friggin' Bus passed us!
tumblr_inline_n7m31q8Suj1r7j7cn.png

giphy.gif

kiZGeUi.jpg

Ferrari 512BB '76
Post Oil:
PP 488 371HP 1400KG
SM

The last time the Ferrari or Motegi West was run was one week later, July 22 2012. I know choosing combos that have already been run is frowned upon, but were talking 5 years ago to the day come Sunday (1 day off but whos keeping track)

There are some familiar names when looking at the racing that took place on 7/15/2012:

HUL7Je0.png
@irmopars

1zvXvkf.png

I noticed that you guys ran it with SS tires, but this was also GT5 so maybe something has changed since then.

Thanks to the guys that came up with the google doc spreadsheet with the combo history and all the accurate information over the years. Makes it so easy.
Here are the two links to the past in case anyone needs them: Combo History and DATA

3c42d9ac64af1129f2ef7e790f3fca54--student-leadership-strange-things.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy. Better start practicing because we're....

caa20876-7af1-493a-998c-cf6ed77f4a1dhome.jpg

(if you dont wish to travel through time, press this spoiler button)
Ferrari 512BB '76
Post Oil:
PP 488 371HP 1400KG
SM

Nice throw back in time =) ahhh those were the days of my youth lol.

D2 data is done for7/9/2017 AD
I will not be racing next week and not sure when I will return ,So please find someone to do the duties of scores and data .
Hope to see you all on track soon , but till then THANK YOU ALL for all the GOOD TIMES .:cheers:
Always fun racing against you on the track @pubason and always looking forward to seeing you on the track again.

@Engmatic1 Prize C : Trial mountain / forward

@SAMHAIN85 I think your post about time machines/prize selection couldn't be more spot on. I knew I did this combo not too long ago, but I just found out it was exactly 5 years ago. lol!
In a way, I guess we can call this time travel.

July 15, 2012

BMW Z4 M Coupé '08 @ Grand Valley Speedway / Reverse
Ferrari 512 BB '76 @ Twin Ring Motegi West Course
Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 @ Autodromo Nazionale Monza

Back