◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,795 comments
@Shotgungho mentioned that part about Miaggorie. I tried the ear pieces, and I wasn't too impressed with the sound until i turned my head. I understand now what they were getting at with the 3D sound (though i prefer my 5.1 system tbh).

Crank up da sound on those ear pieces...it's gotta be loud to be appreciated.

SNAIL has once again partnered the world's foremost brand of low frequency audio transducers to bring you another exiting prize contest! The ButtKicker Challenge VI will run from December through February. Finalists will then be entered into a random drawing, and for the first time ever, the winner will get to choose between two different prizes! The prize choices are a ButtKicker Gamer2 or a ButtKicker Simulation Kit!!

The ButtKicker Gamer2 features an all-new, rock-solid digital power amplifier that cranks 90 watts into your sim racing rig or seat. This convection cooled (fanless) amplifier includes a wired remote control and a base stand for vertical placement. Feel the gut-wrenching punch of a crash, the pounding of fenders, racing engines, backfires, gear shifts, rumble strips, screeching tires, engine throttle and more. Turn down or turn off your subwoofer and still feel all the bass - even while using headphones. Take your sim racing experience to the next level of realism with the ButtKicker Gamer2!!

Rules for the ButtKicker Challenge VI:

• One ButtKicker point will be awarded for each Sunday night race that a drivers competes in
    • Drivers who are not on the starting grid for any reason (network issues, being late, etc) will not receive a ButtKicker point for that race
    • Any driver that is imposed a penalty by the stewards will also be docked an equal amount of ButtKicker points
    • The more ButtKicker points a driver has earned, the better odds he will have at winning the random prize drawing
    • ButtKicker points will be docked for inappropriate behavior in the lounge or on the thread (e.g. posting a public racing complaint instead of filing an incident report)
    • This prize will not be shipped outside the United States or Canada
>>> ButtKicker Challenge VI Point Standings <<<

Don't forget about your exclusive ButtKicker discounts!!

Enter coupon code CHALLENGE6 at thebuttkicker.com for 20% OFF any product! (expires 4/30/19)

Last edited:
I’ll be interested to know how you like it. I was looking up these myself.
@Rob Brown should be delivering next week. I will let you know. I have been looking at these since July lol. The more I race with Snail the deeper my passion has grown for this sport/hobby. Up next will be the Thrustmaster shifter, a Buttkicker and I recently saw where you can get a motion simulator that installs on the seat itself. All in due time however.

SNAIL has once again partnered the world's foremost brand of low frequency audio transducers to bring you another exiting prize contest! The ButtKicker Challenge VI will run from December through February. Finalists will then be entered into a random drawing, and for the first time ever, the winner will get to choose between two different prizes! The prize choices are a ButtKicker Gamer2 or a ButtKicker Simulation Kit!!

The ButtKicker Gamer2 features an all-new, rock-solid digital power amplifier that cranks 90 watts into your sim racing rig or seat. This convection cooled (fanless) amplifier includes a wired remote control and a base stand for vertical placement. Feel the gut-wrenching punch of a crash, the pounding of fenders, racing engines, backfires, gear shifts, rumble strips, screeching tires, engine throttle and more. Turn down or turn off your subwoofer and still feel all the bass - even while using headphones. Take your sim racing experience to the next level of realism with the ButtKicker Gamer2!!

Rules for the ButtKicker Challenge VI:

• One ButtKicker point will be awarded for each Sunday night race that a drivers competes in
    • Drivers who are not on the starting grid for any reason (network issues, being late, etc) will not receive a ButtKicker point for that race
    • Any driver that is imposed a penalty by the stewards will also be docked an equal amount of ButtKicker points
    • The more ButtKicker points a driver has earned, the better odds he will have at winning the random prize drawing
    • ButtKicker points will be docked for inappropriate behavior in the lounge or on the thread (e.g. posting a public racing complaint instead of filing an incident report)
    • This prize will not be shipped outside the United States or Canada
>>> ButtKicker Challenge VI Point Standings COMING SOON <<<

Don't forget about your exclusive ButtKicker discounts!!

SNAILBKGR2 (for the ButtKicker Gamer2 - expires 2/1/18)
Awesome!!!!

@src_ej6 quoted below are your choices for prize A.

@src_ej6

Alsace Village - in the new Maserati GranTurismo S.
I think I tested with 9:15 clear and that seemed good so I'll go with that.

Alsace Village hasn't been raced since March and I think the track lends itself well to N400 cars, the new Maserati while not the most nimble - does sound good in my opinion.

This is my suggestion.

@src_ej6 I know it's not a Porsche...

Prize A suggestion:

Ferrari 512 BB '76
Autódromo de Interlagos, 13:45 Fine Weather, SS tires
Ran laps for about 15 minutes. My fastest was a low 1:48 so mid division probably around 1:50 - 1:51

This thing chews through tires!

Prize A suggestion

MAZDA 787B 1991 on RM Tires @ Fuji Speedway F - 12:00 Fine Weather - (8 Laps)
1:30.000 Mid Div Lap time

Still lots of time to make up.

@src_ej6 @JLBowler

Prize A suggestion:

Ferrari 458 Italia '09
Autódromo de Interlagos
8:30 clear
RH tires

Was running 1:36s so however that is extrapolated for other divisions.

@JLBowler
Prize A suggestion:
Alpine A110 ‘72, N200
Tsukuba, 12:00 Fine Weather
mid div lap 1:11.0

A preliminary round of P&R has been completed for the December season and the drivers list has been updated. This is not necessarily the final list for the start of the season. An influx of new drivers could make changes necessary to the current list before racing on Sunday. A message will be posted once the drivers list is ready for this week's racing.

Those that have changed divisions at this point are as follows:

@Rob Brown @Rednose58 @thracerviewr @TomMang_68 @Herimopp89 @Shotgungho @Kgffy @thorracing @basswerks1 @Bologna_Duc

All division managers should go ahead and start a new thread for the December season. The November threads will be archived once the December threads are created.

Survivor-Series (2).jpg

Last chance to sign up. Registration closes tonight at 11:59EST

Post in the dedicated thread if you are interested in joining. It requires some time and effort on your part if you wish to participate. The event kicks off at 9PM EST this Friday.

Click here for thread

Back