◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,571 comments
  • 21,753,702 views
Heres my POV of it. I was very impressed with how clean everyone kept it. If you've driven the Greddy you know it's not an easy beast to keep tame.

This is what SNAIL is all about. Well done guys


Impressive...well done gentlemen.
 
Does anyone want to team up. If my entry is accepted, I will be running Porsche GTE
I’m an old dude who is really not very quick on detailed uptakes.
Would consider running - but need to be told what/when to do.
Joined IRL, have Discord. Now what?
 
I’m an old dude who is really not very quick on detailed uptakes.
Would consider running - but need to be told what/when to do.
Joined IRL, have Discord. Now what?
Submit entry form. On team section say you are team mates with juceyJ804 Martini sponsor
 
upload_2019-6-10_9-27-52.png

​
Scores for June 9 have been copied to Data

Also, D1 data for June 9 is entered.
 
What if everyone didn’t submit a vote?? Would they all stay?
 
Dropping this one more time.
IRL 2.4hour at Le Mans

GUYS THIS IS A GREAT WAY TO PROMOTE SNAILRACING.ORG. IN MY EYES WHEN MORE SNAIL MEMBERS ENTER AND WE SHOW GREAT CLEAN RACING IT MAY PULL POTENTIAL SNAILS TO OUR LEAGUE.

We already have:
@TEX36
@Bubdub804
@SAMHAIN85
@Herimopp89
@TexasJDC
@Neutty
All representing Snail in some way!!

Get SIGNED up before the rooms are closed. It’s close as it is.
 
It might also be a great way to get some SNAIL members to join the IRS and check out the other things we do throughout the week! Always appreciate the shout outs @Neutty, keep it up 👍
 
Tomorrow night in endurance.
Upcoming Race.​
Week 7 (ODD) 90 minutes

6/11

Gr.1 BOP (Gr.1 Le Mans)
Mount Panorama

TBD
Rolling Start

Fuel Wear x5
Tire Wear x7


View attachment 825679
 
E8329BE7-82CF-43C7-932B-C053835846CF.jpeg
Dropping this one more time.
IRL 2.4hour at Le Mans

GUYS THIS IS A GREAT WAY TO PROMOTE SNAILRACING.ORG. IN MY EYES WHEN MORE SNAIL MEMBERS ENTER AND WE SHOW GREAT CLEAN RACING IT MAY PULL POTENTIAL SNAILS TO OUR LEAGUE.

We already have:
@TEX36
@Bubdub804
@SAMHAIN85
@Herimopp89
@TexasJDC
@Neutty
All representing Snail in some way!!

Get SIGNED up before the rooms are closed. It’s close as it is.
Thx @Neutty for reaching out. I thought IRL was closed for entries. That’s why I mentioned trying to make our own Le Mans race. I will be sure to slap a SNAIL racing decal on the whip for the world to see. Like I said... I may not win but at least I will look good
 
So this week's racing was absolutely phenomenal! Every combo in last night's list was great! Hated to vote anything off...
I agree % but think a couple of the tracks been racing on getting long on the tooth
 
Dropping this one more time.
IRL 2.4hour at Le Mans

GUYS THIS IS A GREAT WAY TO PROMOTE SNAILRACING.ORG. IN MY EYES WHEN MORE SNAIL MEMBERS ENTER AND WE SHOW GREAT CLEAN RACING IT MAY PULL POTENTIAL SNAILS TO OUR LEAGUE.

We already have:
@TEX36
@Bubdub804
@SAMHAIN85
@Herimopp89
@TexasJDC
@Neutty
All representing Snail in some way!!

Get SIGNED up before the rooms are closed. It’s close as it is.

I just signed up as well and will be running on my own in the Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car.
 
For those who were invited to the SNAIL Invitational Event - please make your way here to register

Others who wants to know what it is all aboot.... press here
 
View attachment 827174

This is the livery i will be using for 2.4HR of Le Mans if these colors are acceptable to use in the race. I have Snailracing.org on the back bumper of the Ford GT. Will do my best in the GTE class to represent Snail.
Take a look at the livery restrictions I know @Neutty and me had to redo ours a little with the number plate and damned tire stickers lol
 
Take a look at the livery restrictions I know @Neutty and me had to redo ours a little with the number plate and damned tire stickers lol

I know in the tire restrictions said it had to have the Michelin label on the tire itself.
 
@racingchamp30

  • All cars will be running Michelin Tires.
  • Michelin Logos are mandatory near the front wheel wells and optional near the rear wheel wells.
Also, the number plate has a green background and not white.

Trying to save you time and headache.

I fixed the background for the green number plate. Where would i buy the Michelin tires because under road wheels i see American Racing, BBS, Enkei, KMC, Motegi Racing, OZ Racing, Rays, Work and Yokohama wheel. I do see Michelin for tire sticker.
 
Back