◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,699 comments
Does anyone want to team up. If my entry is accepted, I will be running Porsche GTE
I’m an old dude who is really not very quick on detailed uptakes.
Would consider running - but need to be told what/when to do.
Joined IRL, have Discord. Now what?

I’m an old dude who is really not very quick on detailed uptakes.
Would consider running - but need to be told what/when to do.
Joined IRL, have Discord. Now what?
Submit entry form. On team section say you are team mates with juceyJ804 Martini sponsor

upload_2019-6-10_9-27-52.png

Scores for June 9 have been copied to Data

Also, D1 data for June 9 is entered.

Dropping this one more time.
IRL 2.4hour at Le Mans

GUYS THIS IS A GREAT WAY TO PROMOTE SNAILRACING.ORG. IN MY EYES WHEN MORE SNAIL MEMBERS ENTER AND WE SHOW GREAT CLEAN RACING IT MAY PULL POTENTIAL SNAILS TO OUR LEAGUE.

We already have:
@TEX36
@Bubdub804
@SAMHAIN85
@Herimopp89
@TexasJDC
@Neutty
All representing Snail in some way!!

Get SIGNED up before the rooms are closed. It’s close as it is.

It might also be a great way to get some SNAIL members to join the IRS and check out the other things we do throughout the week! Always appreciate the shout outs @Neutty, keep it up 👍

E8329BE7-82CF-43C7-932B-C053835846CF.jpeg
IRL 2.4hour at Le Mans

GUYS THIS IS A GREAT WAY TO PROMOTE SNAILRACING.ORG. IN MY EYES WHEN MORE SNAIL MEMBERS ENTER AND WE SHOW GREAT CLEAN RACING IT MAY PULL POTENTIAL SNAILS TO OUR LEAGUE.

We already have:
@TEX36
@Bubdub804
@SAMHAIN85
@Herimopp89
@TexasJDC
@Neutty

Thx @Neutty for reaching out. I thought IRL was closed for entries. That’s why I mentioned trying to make our own Le Mans race. I will be sure to slap a SNAIL racing decal on the whip for the world to see. Like I said... I may not win but at least I will look good

IRL 2.4hour at Le Mans

We already have:
@TEX36
@Bubdub804
@SAMHAIN85
@Herimopp89
@TexasJDC
@Neutty

I just signed up as well and will be running on my own in the Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car.

View attachment 827174

This is the livery i will be using for 2.4HR of Le Mans if these colors are acceptable to use in the race. I have Snailracing.org on the back bumper of the Ford GT. Will do my best in the GTE class to represent Snail.
Take a look at the livery restrictions I know @Neutty and me had to redo ours a little with the number plate and damned tire stickers lol

@racingchamp30

• All cars will be running Michelin Tires.
  • Michelin Logos are mandatory near the front wheel wells and optional near the rear wheel wells.
Also, the number plate has a green background and not white.

Trying to save you time and headache.

I fixed the background for the green number plate. Where would i buy the Michelin tires because under road wheels i see American Racing, BBS, Enkei, KMC, Motegi Racing, OZ Racing, Rays, Work and Yokohama wheel. I do see Michelin for tire sticker.

Back