◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,791 comments
Was spa available to us this week, or next?

I think he meant is it certified to use yet with snail.

New content, cars and track, are not allowed to be chosen during their first week. Once it is confirmed that there is no issue with the new content, it is allowed to be chosen. If there is an issue with the content, it will be announced and handled like the issue with the Super Formula cars was handled.

I have read the first post and would like to join.

@GTPvw_slc

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add CoachMK21, JLBowler, nmcp1, zer05ive, Rednose58, MajorBlixem & SAMHAIN85 as participants.

The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

Heads up for everybody, I just logged on and GTS started another update download. Get on a little early if your planning on attending official practice tonight.

I haven’t heard anything about hosts so I can volunteer to do it tonight unless somebody else was already planning on it.

New content, cars and track, are not allowed to be chosen during their first week. Once it is confirmed that there is no issue with the new content, it is allowed to be chosen. If there is an issue with the content, it will be announced and handled like the issue with the Super Formula cars was handled.
Guess I misinterpreted the "first week" clause... It came out last week, so I assumed it would be available for this weekend... though, I suppose, a full week hasn't gone by yet.

View media item 2540Race Date: 11/3/19
Currently tracking 4 Incident Reports
We have at least one prize winner with a racing incident being investigated by the stewards. This may, obviously, change the order of the prizes to be selected. All winners are asked to refrain from making selections until the Weekly Steward's report has been posted.
The target deadline for the Steward Reviews, this week, is Wednesday night by 10PM Eastern. The Steward Summary will be posted as soon as possible, following completion of reviews.
:@: SNAIL Stewards, please make your way to The Incident Review Scoring.​
The IR Submission Form is now closed.

The second and third prize winners are clear to make their selections.

A conversation will be created in the next few minutes for all potential prize winners that will contain instructions and deadlines.

@MikeGrove @stelephant @Timlour

My most humbled apologies for screwing D2 out of prize contention this week. No excuses for setting too many laps in the Camaro at Mt Pamandramer. I did love that combo though : )

combo 11-10-19 fix.PNG

Last edited:

I'm please to announce that SNAIL has once again partnered the world's foremost brand of low frequency audio transducers to bring you another exiting contest! The ButtKicker Challenge VII will run from November through January.

Finalists will then be entered into a random drawing, and the winner will get to choose between two different grand prizes! The prize choices are a ButtKicker Gamer2 or a ButtKicker Simulation Kit!!

The ButtKicker Gamer2 features an all-new, rock-solid digital power amplifier that cranks 90 watts into your sim racing rig or seat. This convection cooled (fanless) amplifier includes a wired remote control and a base stand for vertical placement. Feel the gut-wrenching punch of a crash, the pounding of fenders, racing engines, backfires, gear shifts, rumble strips, screeching tires, engine throttle and more. Turn down or turn off your subwoofer and still feel all the bass - even while using headphones. Take your sim racing experience to the next level of realism with the ButtKicker Gamer2!!

Rules for the ButtKicker Challenge VII:

• One ButtKicker point will be awarded for each Sunday night race that a drivers competes in
    • Drivers who are not on the starting grid for any reason (network issues, being late, etc) will not receive a ButtKicker point for that race
    • Any driver that is docked penalty points by the stewards will also be docked an equal amount of ButtKicker points
    • Much like a raffle, the more ButtKicker points a driver has earned by the end of the contest period, the better odds he will have at winning the random prize drawing
    • ButtKicker points will be docked for inappropriate behavior in the lounge or on the thread (e.g. posting a public racing complaint instead of filing an incident report)
    • This prize will not be shipped outside the United States or Canada
>>> COMING SOON - ButtKicker Challenge VII Point Standings <<<

Don't forget about your exclusive ButtKicker discounts!!

Enter coupon code SNAIL2019 at thebuttkicker.com for a 20% DISCOUNT and FREE SHIPPING on ANY product!
(coupon code expires 1/31/20)
I've been waiting months for another 20% discount. Just ordered #2 Buttkicker Gamer 2. Can't wait to have twice the power! I watched all summer for a good deal, and while Buttkicker did a 10%, and 15%, they never hit the deal SNAIL gets us at 20%. Great deal. Thank You SNAIL for making the discount available. :)_:tup:

I've been waiting months for another 20% discount. Just ordered #2 Buttkicker Gamer 2. Can't wait to have twice the power! I watched all summer for a good deal, and while Buttkicker did a 10%, and 15%, they never hit the deal SNAIL g
55E16BF5-6ED1-431C-841A-9283D47455E7.png
ets us at 20%. Great deal. Thank You SNAIL for making the discount available. :)_:tup:
What digital to analog converter do you use? I’m needing a 5th as the first 4 have died. First one was$10. Next 2 were $13 and the last was $26. I’d be happy to find a converter that lasts!
55E16BF5-6ED1-431C-841A-9283D47455E7.png
382C6931-E946-4238-9AF3-CEEC25913ED8.png
07841294-B593-4E73-9202-92ABD183CD09.png

Last edited:
Back