◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,783 comments
I am going to test the suggestions that @stelephant and @gulfvet67 put up. It is afternoon time.

I have tested both suggestions from @gulfvet67 @stelephant. Big Willow provides alot of fun with the Toyota 86 and also as well the Lancia at Lago Maggiore. I am going with @stelephant suggestion for prize A.

Car: Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione '91. N200 puts it on SH tires. 55,000 Cr to buy.
209HP/2,976 lbs.

Track: Autodrome Lago Maggiore - East II
Tme of Day: Daytime 11:30 Fine Weather.
Time i got was 1:47.118

Last edited:

Sunday, February 23, 2020 Lineup
February 2020 Season - League Night #3
1. LANCIA DELTA HF INTEGRALE EVOLUZIONE 1991 on SH Tires @ Autodrome Lago Maggiore - East II - 11:30 Fine Weather - (9 Laps)
2. SUBARU IMPREZA COUPE WRX TYPE R STi VERSION VI 1999 on SM Tires @ Nürburgring GP - 12:00 Fine Weather - (6 Laps)
3. TOYOTA 86 GR.4 on RH Tires @ Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit - 20:00 Clear - (10 Laps)

Details

Tonight I will attempt to host official practice again (last week I apparently had connection issues)

Lobby will be open at 9PM EST

If you plan on doing any future practice on your own in "unofficial" lobbies, I suggest copying the lobby settings upon entering the room tonight. In the future all you'll have to do is "load" those settings when creating a room. Now you have peace of mind knowing your lobby has 100% accurate settings from top to bottom. It also comes with a flashy lobby title - which leads people directly here to the forum when they are browsing online lobbies. When you title your practice lobby "Practice" it doesnt do anyone any favors.

To our latest members to join SNAIL: @DrakeNSnake @PrivateSmiles @HyperTwinz

Tonight will be good experience to get adjusted to our format and combos

I may or may not be streaming. Itll depend on if I'm in the mood for spotify tunes, since you cant do both at once.

I may or may not be streaming. Itll depend on if I'm in the mood for spotify tunes, since you cant do both at once.
If your headset has Bluetooth connectivity you can very likely connect to your computer AND PS4 at the same time. Stream on PS4 and play Spotify on the computer, both coming out your headphones 👍

8584508504416486400_0.jpg

Invitation to any Snail Members:

The Snail-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge series will be racing Event #8 at Mount Panorama tonight at 9pm est. Currently, there is 1-2 vacant grid spots needing filled for the night.
Anyone interested, please message here or pm me for instructions.

II-NOVA-II

Off topic, but...

Anybody here do fantasy baseball? I usually just join random leagues each year, but was wondering if there were a group of people that would be interested in creating a league.

Off topic, but...

Anybody here do fantasy baseball? I usually just join random leagues each year, but was wondering if there were a group of people that would be interested in creating a league.

I've been in the same league for 27 years now. We used the original rules from the first Rotisserie league 4x4 with season long category points up until about 6 years ago when we switched to 5x5 with season long category points. This format isn't as popular as it used to be as most leagues focus on the head to head style of play with playoffs and a thousand roster moves. We allow are an auction style keeper league with a 38 man roster. We have five round snake draft at the all star break when you can drop a player and add a free agent in each round of that draft. That's all the roster moves we allow. It's a challenge to one's baseball knowledge and it takes most new members a couple of years to figure it out and start to be competitive.

I've been in the same league for 27 years now. We used the original rules from the first Rotisserie league 4x4 with season long category points up until about 6 years ago when we switched to 5x5 with season long category points. This format isn't as popular as it used to be as most leagues focus on the head to head style of play with playoffs and a thousand roster moves. We allow are an auction style keeper league with a 38 man roster. We have five round snake draft at the all star break when you can drop a player and add a free agent in each round of that draft. That's all the roster moves we allow. It's a challenge to one's baseball knowledge and it takes most new members a couple of years to figure it out and start to be competitive.
I've been thinking of doing a Roto league this season, been getting alittle bored with H2H recently. I assume strategy is more important in Rotisserie?

Off topic, but...

Would there be enough interest in creating a SNAIL fantasy baseball league? 12 to 16 teams?

All hosts should start tonight's racing at the scheduled time. The only reason to hold the start is to give someone who was already in the lobby their three minutes to return from the time they left, provided they are believed to have been disconnected, or to sort invisible driver issues.

Back