PRIZES:

1st place: $25 Amazon Card

WINNER: @stelephant

Football-icon.png

Bumble Ball Winner: $25 Amazon Card

Imaginary Ball that cashes out at the end of the regular season
WINNER: @stelephant

Last edited:
I cannot August 14th & 26th. I have 1 more league that hasn’t scheduled yet but I’ll post it as soon as I know. I prefer PPR but standard is fine too. Whatever what everyone is feeling.

Monday the 3rd will probably be out for me as that will most likely be the day of one of my live drafts.

I haven't done a snake draft in years so I will have some studying to do for this one.

No idea what I'm doing. But let's go.
To show you how misguided I will be, I've been a Dolphins Fan for over 30 years.

I cannot August 14th & 26th.

Like I mentioned in the first post, I'm not a fan of drafting during preseason. Suspensions, injuries, you name it can happen during preseason. Id like to set a draft date between August 30 - September 6.

I prefer PPR but standard is fine too

Joe mentioned this will be his first time doing fantasy - lets just stick with standard scoring.

Monday the 3rd will probably be out for me as that will most likely be the day of one of my live drafts.

Noted.

I haven't done a snake draft in years so I will have some studying to do for this one.

I have abandoned all but 2 leagues since it takes so much work keeping track of multiple teams. 1 is a snake draft league which happens to also be a live draft. The other is a live auction draft which Id much rather prefer. Much more exciting and way more fun.

No idea what I'm doing. But let's go.
To show you how misguided I will be, I've been a Dolphins Fan for over 30 years.
:lol:

Dont worry Joe it's all for fun. And we'll help you out if you're confused on anything since this is your first go.

This is FF in a nutshell:

12 team auction draft last night and here is my roster. We do an auction for our nine starters and then a snake draft for our bench. We are required to have the positions as listed in those quantities. No loading up with every running back you can get your hands on here. This is a very competitive league that has produced 12 different league champions over the last 18 years.

QB- Ben Roethlisberger
RB- Leveon Bell
RB- Melvin Gordon
WR- A.J. Green
WR- Julio Jones
WR- JuJu Smith-Schuster
TE- Jordan Reed
K- Adam Vinitieri
DST- Steelers

Bench

QB- Matthew Stafford
RB- Derrick Henry
RB- Jamaal Williams
WR- Randall Cobb
WR- Sterling Shepard
WR- Rishard Matthews
TE- Jared Cook
K- Graham Gano
DEF- Cardinals

Gordon and JuJu were underpriced keepers from the previous season. This will be my 3rd year with Gordon and he is only costing me $16 this year. Our cap is $180. Top end receivers in this league had been going for between $70 and $80 in past years. This year, Antonio Brown went for $80 but I got Jones and Green for $52 and $46. Picked up Bell for $56 as well and filled in the rest at the end of the auction.

Thats a very solid roster Bowler. And thats the beauty of auctions, when are you ever going to own Bell, Julio and AJ Green in a snake draft league? Maybe if only 2 teams were playing.

I would still love for this to happen and with Jam showing interest that would put us right at 8 which is perfect. Is there a day we all can be available to draft from now until next Wednesday? I wont be able to do it tomorrow. And Thursday is the season opener.

8/31 Friday
9/1 Saturday - morning only
9/2 Sunday - morning only
9/3 Monday - @JLBowler mentioned he cant
9/4 Tuesday
9/5 Wednesday

1. @SAMHAIN85
2. @stelephant
3. @Tecticles
4. @THRASH
5. @JLBowler
6. @bigbeefytaco
7. @Oshawa-Joe
8. @JamCar0ne

Thats a very solid roster Bowler. And thats the beauty of auctions, when are you ever going to own Bell, Julio and AJ Green in a snake draft league? Maybe if only 2 teams were playing.

I would still love for this to happen and with Jam showing interest that would put us right at 8 which is perfect. Is there a day we all can be available to draft from now until next Wednesday? I wont be able to do it tomorrow. And Thursday is the season opener.

8/31 Friday
9/1 Saturday - morning only
9/2 Sunday - morning only
9/3 Monday - @JLBowler mentioned he cant
9/4 Tuesday
9/5 Wednesday

1. @SAMHAIN85
2. @stelephant
3. @Tecticles
4. @THRASH
5. @JLBowler
6. @bigbeefytaco
7. @Oshawa-Joe
8. @JamCar0ne

I’m good on any of those times. Since it’s 8 of us it should be relatively fast drafting.

I forgot you were also interested in this @Neutty

Are you still available?

Sunday morning or Tuesday night look like the best options right now.

No need for 9 teams. Go with 8 unless someone bails I may be availiable to cover. (Everyone please don’t bail because I could potentially cover. Have fun with this)

Friday night I’m busy. Saturday from noon to 8pm I’m busy, Sunday I’m busy 10:30AM-1PM, Monday I have plans at night, Tuesday I’m busy from 7:30pm-9:30pm. Wednesday I’m busy from 4:30pm-6pm. So if we’re looking to do it at night then Saturday after 8, Sunday, and Wednesday after 6 are best for me.

Friday night I’m busy. Saturday from noon to 8pm I’m busy, Sunday I’m busy 10:30AM-1PM, Monday I have plans at night, Tuesday I’m busy from 7:30pm-9:30pm. Wednesday I’m busy from 4:30pm-6pm. So if we’re looking to do it at night then Saturday after 8, Sunday, and Wednesday after 6 are best for me.

Are those EST times?

Tuesday we cannot cause of enduro so we could look at Wednesday night or before 9 EST Tuesday

Sorry guys I dropped the ball (pardon the pun) on this and shouldve done a better job of getting this organised. We can try to shoot for tonight but itd have to be before the enduro. So 730PM EST would probably be the latest tonight to do it and not conflict with it. Wednesday looks like its off the table which leaves us with Thursday. Season opener is Thursday at 8:20 PM EST so we'd have to draft no later than 7PM EST.

@SAMHAIN85
@stelephant
@Tecticles
@THRASH
@JLBowler
@bigbeefytaco
@Oshawa-Joe
@JamCar0ne
@Neutty
@Sean Renon

You guys want to try for tonight? Or Thursday? Or scrap this all together and try again next Season? I'll go ahead and get the league created on Yahoo. If we do it great, if not oh well.

And like I mentioned I run a Survivor pool with friends for $$$ if that interests anyone. We can square up with paypal if you want in.

Back