◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,415 comments
I think I might be having some weird connection problems again. Its showing no one joining, and gulf just messaged me saying he couldn't get in.

Restarting and opening a new lobby

Ok something really strange is going on in GT land. I'm seeing all of the online lobbies as 1/16. I guess no one can join any lobbies at all

20200227_181517.jpg

20200227_181522.jpg

Before the end of the night I was able to join and I didn't change a thing at my end. All the updates and DLC had been completed and even a total shut down on the PS4. But still, not able to join any lobby for a few hours. I hope that is over.

GTS February Update: Request for help, please.

I am updating the GTS Car List. My source for HP and LBS is not very reliable. Sometimes they are out by 1. Can someone please fill in the yellow highlighted cells in this form..... much appreciated. (Not sure how easy it will be from a cell phone. I guess a laptop or PC will work better.) ...or.... just post the values in this thread.....

View attachment 895069

Thanks
All set

The drivers list and the grid list have been updated and are ready for this week's racing.

Please remember that the two list are different and serve different purposes. The drivers list shows who is active and is used to determine who has first priority to enter their assigned division in the event that there are more than 16 drivers attempting to race. The grid list is used to determine the starting grid for the first race of the night.

@Rednose58 the countach combo has incorrect weight listed on the Sunday night combo thread. Should be 2857lbs.

Edit- I'm sorry but at some point I must have spent some mileage points and changed the weight. I had it set to 87%. 3285lbs is correct. I knew my lap times were way to fast! For just a second I thought I might have found actual d1 pace..lol

Attachments

• 1583070721600693312714.jpg
    1583070721600693312714.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
@Rednose58 the countach combo has incorrect weight listed on the Sunday night combo thread. Should be 2857lbs.

Edit- I'm sorry but at some point I must have spent some mileage points and changed the weight. I had it set to 87%. 3285lbs is correct. I knew my lap times were way to fast! For just a second I thought I might have found actual d1 pace..lol
No problem. The car database is a manual process. I will not be surprised if there are a few typos. Creating the info sheets, score sheets, combo histories, etc is a look-up function from that database. If there is a typo in the database it will at least be consistent through all documents.

upload_2020-3-1_9-20-5.png

And just like that, the SNAIL Sunday scoring sheets have been created and is ready to go for tonight

Last edited:
All hosts should start tonight's racing at the scheduled time. The only reason to hold the start is to give someone who was already in the lobby their three minutes to return from the time they left, provided they are believed to have been disconnected, or to sort invisible driver issues.

Back