◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,561 comments
  • 21,621,315 views
Lobby crashed

New lobby with combo 3:

0475-4357-0722-5068-6532
 
I have read the first post and would like to join. I had joined a S.N.A.I.L. lobby while playing GT Sport and it was some of the best racing I have experienced in some time.

@aedenmaddok

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
​
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add zer05ive, JLBowler, nmcp1, Rednose58, MajorBlixem, SAMHAIN85 & llNovall as participants.

The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:
 
Practice room is full

I will leave

Come on back Tex, there is room in the room

We went from 16 players down to 11 once I switched to combo 2. Theres no need to back out, especially since your spot may get taken by a random who might not even last an entire race.

For those that cant join when the practice lobby is up @ 9EST or cant get in because the lobby is full, have patience because someone will drop eventually. And if you dont feel like waiting, create your own lobby in the meantime. Dont have the settings? Hit the Triangle button when you have the Official lobby highlighted in-game, click "view room info", click "save settings". Now you have the exact settings being used in the official lobby and can have your own lobby up in a matter of seconds. Create a lobby, hit "load settings", and the settings you just saved will be there.

If more people streamed Thursday practice you could keep tuning in to see if theres any openings. Dont feel like you have to leave to make room for others. Just my 2c
 
End of June 2020 Season Data and Steward Reports​

Thanks to D3 for all the data entries
D1 : June 21 and June 28
D2 : June 21

Stewards: June 21 and 28

I would like to archive June 2020 data tomorrow after the drivers' list update.

Enjoy the July 4th weekend
 
Practice lobby up. 0475-4351-4064-1706-9124
Happy Fourth of July!

Still hosting this lobby, likely til around 3:00 pm EST.

Also testing out a stream for Sunday night:

CLOSED
 
Last edited:
Independence day lobby. Killing aliens and stuff

0475-4351-7594-6003-9748
 
Good morning fellas, I will be hosting another 2 hour open lapping practice session today to discuss lines, corners, braking zones, politics, and overall get some laps in.

Practice will start at 2:00 pm EST, I will run each combo for 40 minutes.

2:00 - 2:40: Mazda @ Laguna
2:40 - 3:20: Lexus @ Catalunya
3:20 - 4:00: Peugeot @ Yamagiwa

I will post here when the room is live.
 
D2 Data for June 21 entered. R2R2 could not be entered. I did it from the uploaded replays and that one seems to be corrupted. It crashed my game 3 times and I decided to skip that one.
 
@Rednose58 Are we racing tonight and has the drivers list been updated?
We are scheduled
upload_2020-7-5_16-23-8.jpeg


The stewards have done enough, or at least won't be able to do any more before we have to move on, to confirm this week's prize winners.

Prize winners are clear to make their selections as announced.

@JamCar0ne has been clear since yesterday to make his prize A selection.
@TomMang_68 is on the clock to freeze the car or track
@Kgffy will be up as soon as TomMang_68 makes his decision.

It's already Thursday so I hope you have been thinking about what you want to do and can get it done quickly.

I don't have the time to monitor the selection process so please keep it moving. It it doesn't seem to be moving, could someone else from the BoD step in and kick start it?
 
upload_2020-7-5_15-25-7.png

Snail Sunday Scoring Sheets for July 5 have been prepared

The June 2020 Season has been archived
 
Last edited:
Back