◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,803 comments
s-l300.jpg

Speaking of lost legends........a belated appreciation of the man with the unique record of achieving world championships at the pinnacle of 2 and 4 wheel motorsport. RIP John Surtees

To my division mates and the rest of SNAIL: this will be my choice for Prize B. src and I did a "prize bet" for the Super Bowl. I took the Falcons. And we all know what happened @JLBowler

If I didnt say anything I feel like it would be a waste of your time testing tracks. And now you have an extra night to practice the combo, instead of not knowing until tomorrow.

Im sure we have to wait till 12PM EST to make it "official", but this is my pick.

Lexus IS F CCS-R '11 on SS tires @ Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit

No lap time estimates yet

Thank you Pats for a miracle comeback!

I was thinking Monaco since it's one of my favorites, but Bathurst would make for better passing opportunities with the draft on the straights.

Enjoy.

Will private lobbies make AC worth picking up? How does it compare to PC? I've been doing a lot of the career mode on project cars and the occasional online race and it's starting to grow on me. Other than the douche bag drivers that purposely run your off the road because they suck.
Do you have a PS4 compatible wheel? If so, I think we should coordinate a time to do share play. Or, if you're going to be up here around Saginaw, let me know. Either way, I think once you experience Assetto with a wheel, you'll be grinning. It's...
BoratVeryNice.jpg~c200

Do you have a PS4 compatible wheel? If so, I think we should coordinate a time to do share play. Or, if you're going to be up here around Saginaw, let me know. Either way, I think once you experience Assetto with a wheel, you'll be grinning. It's...
BoratVeryNice.jpg~c200

Yes I have already upgraded to a g29 (got it on cyber Monday for $100 off) I'm sure we can work something out.

For you Formula one fans..

I created a thread for a Formula one fantasy league HERE in the Motorsport section of GTplanet.

Figured some of you may not cruise other parts of the site much and may be interested in this.

I've been watching everything as much as I can and they are on fire. And more at the human limit which means more potential for error meaning more excitement for the viewer. I should be watching the race live tonight

I won't be able to watch it tomorrow until the night. I'm going to New Jersey for my uncle's 50th wedding anniversary surprise party. I can't go all day and not be able to check facebook and pages without being spoiled so I have to watch it live. At least it doesn't start too late.

I won't be able to watch it tomorrow until the night. I'm going to New Jersey for my uncle's 50th wedding anniversary surprise party. I can't go all day and not be able to check facebook and pages without being spoiled so I have to watch it live. At least it doesn't start too late.

I'm batchin' it tonight, so I'll probably grab a burger and beer and watch it. Either that or a spaghetti Western...

Back