◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
Just a heads up for those posting banner pictures. Because of the 800 pixel width forum restrictions, it would be preferred if they were hosted by an image hosting site like flickr. The larger images allow me to place and scale the image to suit the banners. Keep the pictures coming though. They are all looking great! 👍

I'll re-post them as imgur links. I noticed that too. When you click and drag from a folder, it doesn't keep them full size.

iYo2jtI.jpg
Cbzn9fU.jpg
IWCq3I9.jpg
R2eLRYH.jpg
pEO7OIQ.jpg
k91izb9.jpg
\
RUWD3Qz.jpg
1LtmZNr.jpg

Last edited:
I'll re-post them as imgur links. I noticed that too. When you click and drag from a folder, it doesn't keep them full size.

They don't because there was an update a few weeks ago, which @Dragonwhisky did inform us about. All images uploaded via GTPlanet are automatically resized to a maximum of 800 pixels wide. The banners are 800 pixels wide, so it's nice to have a bit of play with the images.

Just a heads up for those posting banner pictures. Because of the 800 pixel width forum restrictions, it would be preferred if they were hosted by an image hosting site like flickr. The larger images allow me to place and scale the image to suit the banners. Keep the pictures coming though. They are all looking great! 👍

I guess im not sure how to share them from that site.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/10805541@N07/

@Falango. They are all great! Maybe you should keep all the templates and then let the picture determine the layout.
Pick just one ? What your asking is the same as asking any mom to pick her favorite child, she will tell you they are all her favorites.

3 4

I agree. I think 3 and 4 work together well.

Hmm, unless I missed the Thursday XXX day with a specific topic, lol nicks and I'm not curious at all, :embarrassed:, hmm admit that sometimes I am, but only a little bit :dopey:

S I N N A

we have twins named Sonja and Tina ( + 1 son + 1 doughter )( + 6 grand-children )
the 1st letter of Sonja is S
the 2nd letter of Tina is I
the 3rd letter of Tina is N
the 3rd letter of Sonja is N
both have as last letter A

:cool::D :cheers:

I would like to join.

@WraithQueen

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add @CoachMK21, @Dragonwhisky, @JLBowler, @nmcp1 & @zer05ive as participants. The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing club. Sunday races are organized exclusively through the GT6 Community features within the game.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread. If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

I should probably just do everyone a favor and not race in practice rooms anymore.

Apologies to everyone.

Last edited:
I'm about to hit 50 million credits! So many nice cars to buy! None of which will get any regular use in races! Yay!

Which reminds me, let's do more of those Concorde de Elegance races that utilize the high end cars we don't get to use on a weekly basis? Those over the 1M gap we use?

Back