◆ SNAIL [THE LOBANARO LOUNGE] No longer runningPS4 

• Thread starter aerolite
  • 7,567 comments
Just found out the local gym has become available and we are starting our Spring practices tonight ........season starts first weekend in March.

You may want to take me off of the Active Roster and put me on the Reserve List for at least the next 4-5 months. Of course I will have a few open Mondays here and there and if you guys have a spot on those days I would love to receive an invite

Please give someone my spot for tonight. I have to go to the airport and would have to leave right after the first race. I’d rather let someone get in a full night of racing. See you next week.

Ps: SGETI, aren’t you glad Tom had the foresight to have a sixth finger added to his right hand after he won ring #5?
F62503AE-38CC-458A-907F-FE300EFE4740.jpeg

That wasnt just a daily race Mike, it was the Gran Turismo FIA Nations & Manufacturers Championship. Geez get it right :lol:

My stream for tonight:

Last edited:
Sorry to red and bear.
Red you hit the brakes a bit earlier than I expected and I couldn’t react fast enough.
And I bumped into the side of you bear but got magnetized, which always ends well.

Other than that, good night of racing, good combo.

Sorry to red and bear.
Red you hit the brakes a bit earlier than I expected and I couldn’t react fast enough.
And I bumped into the side of you bear but got magnetized, which always ends well.

Other than that, good night of racing, good combo.

I'm sorry @coltsjugg , but you just admitted fault. And I watched you drive away without waiting for @yogi bear to get back on track. Them's the rules, no matter how painful they may be, and you ignored them! That's what makes this here a gentleman's league. Wreck somebody else, suffer the same consequences. That's why some of us drive at 80-90 % all the time. We don't want to wreck our friends, and even worse, we don't wan't to watch every one else drive by while we wait for OUR FRIEND to get back on track IN FRONT of us. Who knows, maybe you're looking for your fourth ring?

And @Xradkins , I apologize for making a statement that, in a 'round-a-bout' way, made it seem like you were guilty of something. You were not guilty of anything but aggressive (legal) racing. You were applying pressure to me, I cracked, and I hated that more than just you got by. But that's racin'. You're always a clean racer, and I owe you an apology if I indicated that you were anything other than the respected racer you are.

Last edited:
:gtpflag: Results :gtpflag:

Another good night of racing. The starts into corner one were all great, turn 2 or 3, could have been better :rolleyes:.
I think it went ok with the track limit penalties off, but I did notice, numerous times from what I saw in my races plus watching some of the others feeds, that after going out of bounds or off the track completely, some were not doing a lift or the track re-entry was suspect. If you guys want us to continue running with the penalties off, then all of us must respect a lift of the throttle if you know you have gone out of bounds, and if you go off the track, you must wait until it is clear or safe to re-enter.

I personally had a fun night, qualy at the start of the night was entertaining, and my goal of the evening, as always, is just to finish ahead of Lobban, which I did by 2 points, ha!
Speaking of my co-big cheese @Mike Lobban, a big shout out for his first group A win, atta boy :D, :cheers:.

Congrats to @SGETI, this weeks "Mr. Awesome" for the Group A win :cheers:
Congrats to @Rob Brown, this weeks "Mr. Baawesome" for the Group B win :cheers:

wk92-feb-4th-2019-results-jpg.797492

Sorry guys....not. I was pissed at myself in race 2, 4th lap when I bobbled turn three and caused Rednose to spin. Even though he tapped me from behind, I considered his spin to be my fault, so I waited for him as I was taught....went from 3rd to the back. Race 3, I got bumped from behind by Alex, we both spun and when I get back on the track, Alex is ahead of me. No acknowledgement and just carry on. That pissed me off, sorry Alex, but it did. Race 4, my bum buddy Aerogimp nails me from behind into turn 1. I’ll give him a pass on that one because he’s a crip and I know how much his brake foot was paining him all night. Plus, he made sure I was ahead of him when we got back on the track.
Point is, after all of the racing we have done together, this kind of crap is no longer acceptable. Ok, rant over.
That sure was a fun combo,I got my first “A” win......I felt Awesome for a few minutes.

Thanks for another fun night guys. It was a pleasure driving Daytona and Indy Road courses again since Spurt doesnt have either one. What a rip. And thanks Steve for the tune for the Ford GT, it really helped.

It sounds like there was some boo-boo's here and there for some of you, but everything I get experienced was 100% clean tight racing. And as far as I know we kept it clean turn 1 of lap 1 every race. I'd chalk that up as a win.

Heres a few highlights:

Ahh, Daytona. I love this track. Especially when you're floating around the atmosphere enjoying the view of it. Wheres the concession Steve?? :lol: Kidding of course, we all know its PBugs doing its thing. I thought they fixed the 'landmines'?

Race 2 start:

Clean start and Rednose gets the hole shot on me (I really suck at starts) Didnt really have much pace here but some good racing overall. I'm more used to the older Indy road layout. Its always nice to race at tracks you've been to. I've been to the 500 about 5 times in my life, what an experience that is.

Race 3 start:

Locked and loaded with Aero's tune which felt great in qually. This was my best race of the night with some really close action.

Going for the lead on Xrad with a hard charging Sgeti close behind. Your tune mustve had different gearing than these guys Aero, because I was really pulling on them on the banks.

Final lap duel with SGETI. Great finish!

Race 4 start:

https://youtu.be/GpVgeAf6eIk?t=9337

Good times guys. Really impressed with everyone's pace - and congrats on Mike for getting his 1st win in the big boys division. Cheers guys

Ahh, snow and ice. I see You've started smoking the same fungus as Lobban...
Well he let me indulge my yearnings for vintage cars last month, so the least I can do is go with this :D
It is fun though and the changing track conditions are going to catch you out if your not careful. Be warned, the puddles that will form on the start/finish straight will catch you out if your not careful.
We will also run with visual damage off as the chances of hitting barriers/walls is high, so us cockpit drivers won’t have to deal with cracked windshields.

Well he let me indulge my yearnings for vintage cars last month, so the least I can do is go with this :D
It is fun though and the changing track conditions are going to catch you out if your not careful. Be warned, the puddles that will form on the start/finish straight will catch you out if your not careful.
We will also run with visual damage off as the chances of hitting barriers/walls is high, so us cockpit drivers won’t have to deal with cracked windshields.
Puddles will be waiting for us at the start finish line?... does that mean he's going to zip out of the pits to take us out?

Latest Posts

Back