- Merrickville, Ont.
Welcome to "The Lobanaro Lounge".
We are a group of like minded clean racers who just want a fun night of good race craft and good banter. We are not that serious and not a very politically correct room, so if you don't have a thick skin and can't handle some good natured ribbing, then this might not be the place for you! At the same time, we will not put up with anyone who disrespects another on track, or one who does not follow good race craft protocol. If you would like to join us, post in this thread and tag both myself, Aero, @aerolite and Mike, @Mike Lobban
- Monday nights at 7:40 pm EDT.
Each week is a clean slate, points will be awarded, but only for bragging rights over the next week.
Each week we will supply a car for each group (A&B), and the track (or tracks) where we will be racing. (report#2)
Tuning - Yes
Note: Until numbers are back up each week, we will all run in one group. It will be four race night format with some special event nights thrown in.
- Two Groups, A & B, each in a different car, racing in one room.
- We will run a 4 race night for two weeks, then a 3 race night on the third week.Week 1- Four races, (approx 20 min's), 2 cars from the same or different class, groups switch cars halfway through night, no pitstops.
Week 2- Four races, (approx 20 min's), 2 cars from the same or different class, groups switch cars halfway through night, no pitstops.
Week 3-Three races, (approx 30 min's), with pit stops, 3 different cars, each group drives all three cars.
- Repeat the cycle.
- On the four race nights, if there is only one layout of the track, we will then race at two different tracks.
On the three race nights, if there is only one layout, then you can expect weather.
We will also run special event nights every so often.
- Lobby opens and invites go out at approx 7:40pm est.
- 7:50 to 8:30 – Qualifying for Race 1 (All Qualy's are set to the next race conditions). During this time drivers can join the room.
- Race 1 starts immediately following qualy.
- Damage – Visual Only
- Mech Failures – OFF
- Tire Wear – Authentic (can change depending on track and car)
- Fuel – OFF
- Penalties - Depends on track.
On week three, mandatory one pit stop. All cars must start with the weeks announced max litres of fuel, or less if desired. We will be able to tell if anyone has set fuel higher by the extra laps done. Up to you to figure out how much fuel is needed for the rest of the race. Tires should last but there will be some wear, it is up to you if you want to change them or not.
We will start exactly on time, if you can't make it on time please just wait and join for Race 2.
Active drivers have priority to get into the race, up until 8:20 pm on race night.
Any driver who we consider part time will be on the Reserve list and will not get an invite on race night. You will need to let us know, preferably by 7pm on race night, if you want to join and we will send you an invite. List is in Report #4.
- Privacy - Private
- Event Length - # of laps to equal 20 or 30 min's
- Maximum Grid Size - 16
- Max Number of Human Opponents - 15
- Fill with AI Opponents - No
- Opponent Skill -n/a (this entry has no effect)
- Opponents all Identical Car - no
- Car Class - will change
- Rolling Start - No
- Practice and Qualifying for race 1 - 40 min's
- Week 1&2 - 5 min qualy before race's 2&4, 10 min's before race 3
- Week 3 - 10 min practice before race 2 & 3
- Mandatory Pit Stop - Yes 1 stop - week 3
- Not known until race night
- Force Interior View - No
- Force Manual Gears - No
- Force Realistic Driving Aids -YES
- Force Default Setups - No
- Allow ABS - n/a (this entry has no effect)
- Allow Stability Control -n/a (this entry has no effect)
- Allow Traction Control -n/a (this entry has no effect)
- Damage - Visual
- Mechanical Failures - No
- Tire Wear - Real
- Fuel Usage - Real
- Auto Start Engine - Yes
- Flags and Penalties - Yes
- Allow Ghosted Vehicles - NO