◆ SNAIL [THE LOBANARO LOUNGE] No longer runningPS4 

• Thread starter aerolite
  • 7,567 comments
:gtpflag: Announcement :gtpflag:

Car choices to vote on have been posted in the usual spot (Report #2). Voting deadline is Fri
noon.

*Both Grp B cars are DLC.

(reposted from last page, just because it's more visible here as TOPP)
And yup, got Lobban good yesterday :mischievous:

Last edited:

Tuning explained for us old and ignorant BoBs....Gonna have to try this.
BC.....wa wa waaaaaaa.
Group Bs are going to have a tough decision, both cars are great in their own way. Now to decide on a track.
Camel.....unbelievable.
I miss the Bish.
Congrats to Old Bear for dominating, no more vintage cars......ever.
KEEEP YOUR LINE.....ARGGHHHHH.
Steve got a zinger on me......bastard, he texted me Tuesday morning all pissed off, saying I took him out in turn one, screwed up his whole race. I felt really bad till I watched my replay..... I got punted from behind by a King Air, and made a slight contact with Steve, which a good driver like me would have caught, but Steve overreacted, as usual and tried to blame me. I called him up to make sure he saw what happened and he casually says he knew it all the time, he just wanted to make me feel bad. Good friend eh? Beware of spiders Aeropoop...

I wasn't going to gloat......but no more vintage cars ever??..... alrighty then.....
Who's bawsome???.... oh, that would be me!

images

And I thought my choice of Road car group A was a challenge.
That Porsche is considered vintage.... mike said no more vintage cars. Perhaps he meant after this.
I've driven that Porsche, it is a handfull, as is the Renault.
Perhaps we'll see group 5 in the future.

Sorry to hear bout your broken arm bro. So strange considering you "haven't been hit, fell, or had hard contact with it in any other form". And imagine on top of that, broken arm et al, you are able to race an A game. *tips hat*. You give true meaning to "Alien".
Hope it gets sorted out soon as we all look forward to racing with you don't mind you cut our tails left, right and centre May the force be with you.

I used to pitch in high school and college. I now coach a 13U travel team and I'm the pitching coach for 3 of my players in their respective schools. I still pitch myself to these kids in simulated practices. Pretty sure it's the stress of pitching over the years and years of baseball that has caused this. Whether it's the racing that's made it worse or not I'm glad it's came to light now than in a few months when baseball picks back up. I'd rather be down now and have everything fixed than be down in the season when the boys need some most

good choice for group b ,

I can't wait, that's unless you guys forget to f##k##g invite me,

Anyone else feel grumpy lol

Last edited:
Tee Hee.......someone had to drive them eventually, might as well be Grp A! I wonder what they are like in the rain! :mischievous: :D
Don’t get me wrong, I love these turbo cars, and Porsche has never ever made a car I don’t like ;) except the stupid cayenne and panamera...

And I’m praying for rain! Bring it on!

Tuning explained for us old and ignorant BoBs....Gonna have to try this.
BC.....wa wa waaaaaaa.
Group Bs are going to have a tough decision, both cars are great in their own way. Now to decide on a track.
Camel.....unbelievable.
I miss the Bish.
Congrats to Old Bear for dominating, no more vintage cars......ever.
KEEEP YOUR LINE.....ARGGHHHHH.
Steve got a zinger on me......bastard, he texted me Tuesday morning all pissed off, saying I took him out in turn one, screwed up his whole race. I felt really bad till I watched my replay..... I got punted from behind by a King Air, and made a slight contact with Steve, which a good driver like me would have caught, but Steve overreacted, as usual and tried to blame me. I called him up to make sure he saw what happened and he casually says he knew it all the time, he just wanted to make me feel bad. Good friend eh? Beware of spiders Aeropoop...

Behind!?
I guess if your behind on your right arm?
Didn't see any King Airs, but my replay showed an albino Stuka doing a helluva dive bomb op on the first three cars....

I throw down the gauntlet good sir. Nissans at 30 meters next Monday!!

Last edited:
Movies that you can't enjoyably watch quietly while your wifey, or sheepy, is sleeping:
#1. The Gumball Rally'.
#2. Bullitt (Steve McQueen)

As I'm posting, I'd just like to say how much I love our tiny little corner of the sim racing world. We might complain about the little glitches we have some nights but I'll tell you, it is really pretty minor stuff. I still peruse the other threads that I was part of at some point, and it's amazing to see how some things just never change and all the issues that keep popping up.
Mike and I are fortunate that we are able to keep things status quo and not put up with any nonsense, which I think helps in keeping all of you coming back. So far I think this two class setup we are running is working very well and producing good racing for all each week.
So a big thanks to all of you who help make the Lobanaro Lounge a great place to look forward too each week. :cheers:

#2. Bullitt (Steve McQueen)

As I'm posting, I'd just like to say how much I love our tiny little corner of the sim racing world. We might complain about the little glitches we have some nights but I'll tell you, it is really pretty minor stuff. I still peruse the other threads that I was part of at some point, and it's amazing to see how some things just never change and all the issues that keep popping up.
Mike and I are fortunate that we are able to keep things status quo and not put up with any nonsense, which I think helps in keeping all of you coming back. So far I think this two class setup we are running is working very well and producing good racing for all each week.
So a big thanks to all of you who help make the Lobanaro Lounge a great place to look forward too each week. :cheers:
And a big thanks for the two wankers who put in the time to make it happen.

:gtpflag: Track for this Monday will be Dubai :gtpflag:

There are only 3 votes in for Grp A, and 4 votes in for Grp B. (Had to delete one vote from B, what is a “Dot”!)

Last edited:
:gtpflag: Announcement :gtpflag:

Cars for Monday Jan 22th. (Votes were 3-1 in both groups)

Track - Dubai

Group A.
1977 Porsche 936 Spyder
77-porsche-936-77-spyder-image-02-jpg.707088

Group B.
Note: Car is DLC.
1991 Audi V8 DTM
header69-jpg.707091
Arrrrrgggg. Alll whheeeelll ddrrivvvve, only slightly better than front wheel drive. Oh well, I can't bitch.
I got my Ferrari fix, and got to be bawesome for a week... and 3 for 3 on top of it!.
Yeah, that'll do me for some time to come. But not too long? Ok???

Arrrrrgggg. Alll whheeeelll ddrrivvvve, only slightly better than front wheel drive. Oh well, I can't bitch.
I got my Ferrari fix, and got to be bawesome for a week... and 3 for 3 on top of it!.
Yeah, that'll do me for some time to come. But not too long? Ok???
Just dink around with the torque split, if I remember correctly this thing slides around pretty good when you put your foot down

Latest Posts

Back