◆ SNAIL [Twitch.TV] Dedicated Broadcast Channel-Wed.Nite Race Car Series All Star Race

Discussion in 'SNAIL Archives' started by brntguy, Nov 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brntguy

brntguy

[​IMG]
    To serve and entertain our members we finally have our own Twitch Tv Channel to broadcast races from any of the sanctioned series that are run under the SNAIL umbrella.[​IMG]
    All Snail race organizers who would like to make use of the channel and streaming their races live please post up here so we can get you setup to do so.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2014
  2. brntguy

brntguy

To kickoff the launch of SNAIL's dedicated twitch tv channel. I will be Broadcasting for 2hrs tomorrow night 11/15/14 starting at 7pm central time. Come out and checkout the new channel and see what it has to offer. For those not familiar with twitch it will be a good time to see what it's all about. The chat feature while watching the live racing is really a nice feature so that viewers can ask to have the camera changed to their favorite driver to watch how they are racing. Or viewer can ask to checkout specific battle throughout the race.
    Focus for Saturday nights broadcast will be highlighting the Wednesday Night "Race Car" series. Will start with Seasonal Promotional video's then roll into seasonal highlight reels from the different seasons at different tracks with the chosen race car that was voted in for the season. This will all be broken up by promotional racing video's for various series that would like for other racers to be aware of.
    Hopefully this will provide for an entertaining couple of hours of watching some great quality racing and some excellent music while doing so, and being able to chat with others enjoying it also.
    So please SNAIL members and anyone else stop by the channel tomorrow evening for a bit at least and say hi, I'll bet you find something that will interest you. Maybe you will be inspired to want to be showcased for others to see you in action on the track.http://www.twitch.tv/snailgt6leagueracing

Last edited: Nov 15, 2014
    GGGMotorsport, goofytyler and JoeW like this.
  3. brntguy

brntguy

30 mins till we go live. Hope you enjoy what you guys see tonite.
    Thx to everyone who came out for the launch. Was happy with the turnout and a chance to show off the channel and the content derived from some of the excellent racing afforded by the various series being held here at SNAIL :tup:
    You can watch the broadcast for a few days here if you werent able to attend. http://www.twitch.tv/snailgt6leagueracing/b/589319442

Last edited: Nov 16, 2014
    zer05ive likes this.
  4. zer05ive

zer05ive Premium

Excellent broadcast tonight!! Thanks for setting up the channel and putting all that great content together! :cheers:

GGGMotorsport and brntguy like this.
  5. brntguy

brntguy

Friday Nights GT1 Championship is now being streamed live.

CAMikaze, GGGMotorsport and zer05ive like this.
  6. brntguy

brntguy

In case anyone is interested I will be streaming the first wks races of season 5 of the Grim's Race Car Series at Fuji, starting in about 15 mins. There is 2 40 min. timed races with pit stops. With academy competitors coming back the racing is getting faster and faster. http://www.twitch.tv/snailgt6leagueracing
    This is from the replays from Wed. nite.

JoeW, zer05ive and ParkerMO125 like this.
  7. brntguy

brntguy

Will be broadcasting the replays of last nites races at Rome from the Race Car Series Season 5 wk2. At the top of the hour. Missed it? Catch it here.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
    JoeW and GGGMotorsport like this.
  8. brntguy

brntguy

zer05ive likes this.
  9. brntguy

brntguy

Will be broadcasting the Wed. Nite Race Car Series All Star Race @Circuito de la Sierra lobby opens at 8:45pm race starts at 9pm est.

Dragonwhisky likes this.
  10. brntguy

brntguy

Will be broadcasting in a couple of mins. A rebroadcast of the first Wed Nite Race Car Series Race from Season 6. First race of the year was a very nice one with commentary from Grim and I. If you'd like to see what that broadcast you can watch it here. http://www.twitch.tv/snailgt6leagueracing/b/609191119

Last edited: Jan 10, 2015
    zer05ive and GGGMotorsport like this.
  11. zer05ive

zer05ive Premium

Sorry I missed this last night, but watching the replay now. The commentary is a nice touch! :tup:

GGGMotorsport likes this.
  12. brntguy

brntguy

I will be streaming the Race of Champions Live in 15.

Dragonwhisky likes this.
  13. brntguy

brntguy

Will start streaming the Wed.Nite Race Car Series Season 6 All Star Race in one hour. The Ring Type V.
    If you missed the broadcast last nite and are interested in how it went you can watch it here. http://www.twitch.tv/snailgt6leagueracing/b/620591269
    Quite a good race and somewhat unexpected finishing order. Tire management was key at The Ring for sure.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
    Dragonwhisky and zer05ive like this.
  14. brntguy

brntguy

Currently streaming the GT1 Championship Season 3 Round 1.

AJHG1000 likes this.
  15. brntguy

brntguy

16. brntguy

brntguy

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
    zer05ive likes this.
  17. brntguy

brntguy

Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
  18. brntguy

brntguy

Top of the hour starts the opening race of season 9 in the RCS using the bmw m3 gt2 at willow springs

19. IceWarden

IceWarden

Just tuned in...can I watch from start?

20. zer05ive

zer05ive Premium

great racing and great commentary as usual! :)

21. brntguy

brntguy

JoeW likes this.
  22. brntguy

brntguy

Will be broadcasting shortly from Spa and the Tues. Nite Touring Car Series

zer05ive likes this.
  23. brntguy

brntguy

Last edited: May 21, 2015
    zer05ive likes this.
  24. brntguy

brntguy

zer05ive likes this.
  25. zer05ive

zer05ive Premium

Whoa! That one car had some crazy lag!!

Couldn't tell you was it was as I'm watching from my phone. I think I'm just going to download the twitch app for a better mobile viewing experience. :tup:

26. brntguy

brntguy

27. brntguy

brntguy

This mornings broadcast is another installment of my Sunday Morning Coffee. The first race of season 10 of the Wed.Nite Race Car series in Rome.

zer05ive likes this.
  28. brntguy

brntguy

So I'm really starting to get annoyed with myself by not getting my mic settings correctly configured to pick up and broadcast my "Color Commentary". But at least the racing is really good as usual and a 16 driver lobby that is lag free.
    http://www.twitch.tv/snailgt6leagueracing/b/664590078

29. brntguy

brntguy

This mornings "Coffee" broadcast will be starting shortly @ Matterhorn Dristelen in wk2 of Wed.Nite Race Car Series Season 10. First Race
    2nd Race

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
  30. brntguy

brntguy

Last edited: Jun 14, 2015
    zer05ive likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.