◆ SNAIL [Twitch.TV] Dedicated Broadcast Channel-Wed.Nite Race Car Series All Star Race

• Thread starter brntguy
  • 41 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
Iowa
brntguy
To serve and entertain our members we finally have our own Twitch Tv Channel to broadcast races from any of the sanctioned series that are run under the SNAIL umbrella.
All Snail race organizers who would like to make use of the channel and streaming their races live please post up here so we can get you setup to do so.

Last edited:
To kickoff the launch of SNAIL's dedicated twitch tv channel. I will be Broadcasting for 2hrs tomorrow night 11/15/14 starting at 7pm central time. Come out and checkout the new channel and see what it has to offer. For those not familiar with twitch it will be a good time to see what it's all about. The chat feature while watching the live racing is really a nice feature so that viewers can ask to have the camera changed to their favorite driver to watch how they are racing. Or viewer can ask to checkout specific battle throughout the race.
Focus for Saturday nights broadcast will be highlighting the Wednesday Night "Race Car" series. Will start with Seasonal Promotional video's then roll into seasonal highlight reels from the different seasons at different tracks with the chosen race car that was voted in for the season. This will all be broken up by promotional racing video's for various series that would like for other racers to be aware of.
Hopefully this will provide for an entertaining couple of hours of watching some great quality racing and some excellent music while doing so, and being able to chat with others enjoying it also.
So please SNAIL members and anyone else stop by the channel tomorrow evening for a bit at least and say hi, I'll bet you find something that will interest you. Maybe you will be inspired to want to be showcased for others to see you in action on the track.http://www.twitch.tv/snailgt6leagueracing

Last edited:
30 mins till we go live. Hope you enjoy what you guys see tonite.
Thx to everyone who came out for the launch. Was happy with the turnout and a chance to show off the channel and the content derived from some of the excellent racing afforded by the various series being held here at SNAIL 👍
You can watch the broadcast for a few days here if you werent able to attend. http://www.twitch.tv/snailgt6leagueracing/b/589319442

Last edited:
Will be broadcasting the Wed. Nite Race Car Series All Star Race @Circuito de la Sierra lobby opens at 8:45pm race starts at 9pm est.

Last edited:
Top of the hour starts the opening race of season 9 in the RCS using the bmw m3 gt2 at willow springs

Whoa! That one car had some crazy lag!!

Couldn't tell you was it was as I'm watching from my phone. I think I'm just going to download the twitch app for a better mobile viewing experience. 👍

This mornings broadcast is another installment of my Sunday Morning Coffee. The first race of season 10 of the Wed.Nite Race Car series in Rome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back