◆SNAIL [S.P.E.C.] Closed!!!PS4 

• Thread starter Zii1993
  • 476 comments
I was planning on getting pc2 early December but not with a tuning prohibited series starting I’ll be getting this Friday, if I can be semi competitive on controller I’ll join. Thx for putting this on @Zii1993
So did you get it? Will we see you Wednesday?

Also to all drivers I’m having trouble picking out a combo for the divisional TT. Any ideas? I was thinking Ginetta gt4 at Laguna since it’s a track everyone knows there isn’t a track learning curve. Thoughts? We will have the TT set up by this weeks race and have everyone interested run in that to get divisions. If we keep getting drivers signed up we will be into two divisions by next week!!! Let’s keep it up!! New guys tag a long time race buddy and get them in here too!!

If I remember the GT6 TT was the Toyota GT86 at Laguna Seca right? It would be kinda interesting to compare PCars2 times to GT6 times with the same car/track.

I would do that car for sure. I can't think of the name, but I think an English track... lots of elevation change. That track will showcase advanced techniques, bits it's a short laptimes and only has like 8 turns maybe?

Knockhill International

Last edited:
I just finished campaign mode in GTS, so I’ll download PC2 this week, not sure if I’ll have time to get cars for WED.
In Project Cars you don't buy cars.... You pick the car, you pick the track, you drive. Well, unless you want DLC packages, then you use real Dollars.

Thanks for the invite, but with all the problems I experienced in PCars1, think I will pass on PCars2 for the time being.

Combos updated!

ROUND 1

1969 Chevrolet Z/28 Trans Am
Indy road course
6 laps

ROUND 2

Ktm gt4
Hockenheim short
8 Laps

ROUND 3

Megane trophy car
Watkins glen short
9 laps

Which megane trophy car - the V6?

@Zii1993
Do you want liveries?

Step 4: Post your livery choices for the three cars that aren’t already chosen for your division. Consult Official Drivers List

Wow guys my bad. I haven’t gotten any emails about posts. Figured the thread was silent. I will get invites out. To those who don’t have me as a friend please send me an invite on ps

Teenage son giving his Mom a challenge. I tried to explain to her that is what teenagers do, along with x-husbands.

Had fun racing tonight. If I can still vote, Race #2.

Latest Posts

Back