☆ ☆ MCR Factory // Mind Control Racing ☆ ☆

  • Thread starter Thread starter Streeto
  • 3,749 comments
  • 217,468 views
So um, I'm pretty happy with my transition.
image.jpeg
 
y000 :sly:

In case anyone's actually here... :lol:

My Steam account is TougeWolf_ can't play anything decent atm but will eventually be on assetto corsa / rfactor etc.

Seriously though some of you nurbs *cough* @Alexd1345 *cough* better add me :lol: :cheers:
 
Hello :lol:
Anyone wanna play some GT6?
Not drifted in a while
 
Last edited:
The crippling depression looking at this stone dead forum... :lol:
 
Nostalgia brought me here, I actually forgot I was kicked out of this team hahaha
 
Haha yea me too if anybody comes here add me on Insta Tasje58 and we get something going again. My MX5 now haha since 4 years
page_7980135-65d4e6c4145f41559a9412e65edfe1ad.jpg
 
Ishhh my broo I’m back on GT7 bro add me kdogg12345
Good to hear from you again brother! Hope you're doing okay. Ill definitely add you when i get a chance!
 
Good to hear from you again brother! Hope you're doing okay. Ill definitely add you when i get a chance!
Damn bro gtplanet brought me back man I talked to TJ the other day it’s good to see everyone is still alive and well. Gotta get MCR back together! Lol
 
Back