☆ ☆ MCR Factory // Mind Control Racing ☆ ☆

• Thread starter Streeto
  • 3,749 comments
@Isho the graphics are amazing just like in the trailers but the game overall is something glitchy. it's clearly a beta. driving a stanced rocket bunny 600hp rx7 around in japanese-esque mountain passes was very fun though lol, and i also recreated my m4 from GT6 with a wide body kit, it was amazing

@DR1FT K1NG bro what's up, i haven't talked to you and your speed demon m3/rx7 in awhile, wish i could drift with you again pal

Excuses m8! Haha I do miss gt6 and everything tho, I just wanna drift. Speaking of drifting anyone played the nfs beta?
I didnt sadly :(

Ahh man, I wish I spent more time talking and listening to him.[/QUOTE]

:)

@Isho the graphics are amazing just like in the trailers but the game overall is something glitchy. it's clearly a beta. driving a stanced rocket bunny 600hp rx7 around in japanese-esque mountain passes was very fun though lol, and i also recreated my m4 from GT6 with a wide body kit, it was amazing

@DR1FT K1NG bro what's up, i haven't talked to you and your speed demon m3/rx7 in awhile, wish i could drift with you again pal

Hello :) and i agree it has been awhile since we have talked/drove together, how have you been? and you can anytime :) i am active more then before and would love to have a session

I didnt sadly :(

Ahh man, I wish I spent more time talking and listening to him.

:)

Hello :) and i agree it has been awhile since we have talked/drove together, how have you been? and you can anytime :) i am active more then before and would love to have a session[/QUOTE]
I sold my PS3 bro lol

Wait what. How did you get banned bro?
I swear, all I've been doing for the past... Well, forever, is playing GTA and Minecraft and this past weekend the NFS Beta. If I would have done something potentially so wrong to get permanently banned then I'd think that for sure something may come to mind..... But seriously, I'm not hacker or anything. I'm just very confused at this point.

I swear, all I've been doing for the past... Well, forever, is playing GTA and Minecraft and this past weekend the NFS Beta. If I would have done something potentially so wrong to get permanently banned then I'd think that for sure something may come to mind..... But seriously, I'm not hacker or anything. I'm just very confused at this point.
Maybe you crossed a vialation for gta. Did you do any glitches or something ?

Maybe you crossed a vialation for gta. Did you do any glitches or something ?
I've been grinding hard for anything I've ever owned on that game. The T20, the Osiris, I got all those cars quite fairly. I mean, on the Pacific Standard Job some of the guys I played with would do the glitch to get the kuruma and drive up the canyon, but not me. I don't even have the apartment or the car.... Well technically I don't have anything now...

I've been grinding hard for anything I've ever owned on that game. The T20, the Osiris, I got all those cars quite fairly. I mean, on the Pacific Standard Job some of the guys I played with would do the glitch to get the kuruma and drive up the canyon, but not me. I don't even have the apartment or the car.... Well technically I don't have anything now...
Hmm. If you were in with those guys maybe gta servers saw it as a threat maybe that's why. Or you could have gotten hacked or something

That moment Greazy gets new internet after not being able to see most people for over a year. Wooooooo Duo is back!

Snapshot_20151011_020456.jpg

Will you guys still hold GT6 drift lobby?
You guys are amazing~
I came here after watched isho's video ^ ^

I drift with a G27 also and hope can have some tandem with you guys w
since my district(hong kong) didnt have many active wheel drifters... (=o=)''

I am new to this forum><
and I really want to participate GT6 competition like this in order to improve my skills ^ ^:

Is these kind of competition hold to public? thx

I am new to this forum><
and I really want to participate GT6 competition like this in order to improve my skills ^ ^:

Is these kind of competition hold to public? thx

Yes add M4A1GOingHAM on psn and show up. Next round is in 15 minutes.

@Isho

Just wanted to confirm with you that you know about this video and YouTube channel? It's confusing me as to why it has MCR guys only in it, but has the name of some other drift team?

Cool to see you guys are still around btw!

That's suck bro, I'd be pissed man, all the hard work that goes into editing and a guy just comes to steal it, arg :grumpy:

@Isho

Just wanted to confirm with you that you know about this video and YouTube channel? It's confusing me as to why it has MCR guys only in it, but has the name of some other drift team?

Cool to see you guys are still around btw!

Yea I've been getting messages from people of this video being stolen... again. My videos have been getting copied alot lately... Ill file a copyright claim and it should get deleted in no time. Thanks alot for helping out guys! Really appreciate it :D

Back