☆ ☆ MCR Factory // Mind Control Racing ☆ ☆

  • Thread starter Thread starter Streeto
  • 3,749 comments
  • 217,474 views
Gauz if you're around tomorrow could you do drifter cards for R2?
 
<3 full homo
tumblr_mcj8qdjRkB1rzmwdso1_250.gif
 
Was searching around ish's channel!

Found this..


#360FAKIEBARRELROLLNOSCOPEGRENADETHROWISHOXSWAG

never knew you had a COD history Ish!

Congrats on Dai sharing your video, they deserve the publicity!
 
Was searching around ish's channel!

Found this..


#360FAKIEBARRELROLLNOSCOPEGRENADETHROWISHOXSWAG

never knew you had a COD history Ish!

Congrats on Dai sharing your video, they deserve the publicity!

This explains why he sucks on DS3 in that game.
 
Was searching around ish's channel!

Found this..


#360FAKIEBARRELROLLNOSCOPEGRENADETHROWISHOXSWAG

never knew you had a COD history Ish!

Congrats on Dai sharing your video, they deserve the publicity!

Man, I was a squeaker back in those days lol. Thanks though!
 
Last edited:
I don't blame him. It feels really bad now, FFB is definitely broken.

I was reversing then the wheel automatically turnt and flipped itself for no reason at all.
 
Back