☆ ☆ MCR Factory // Mind Control Racing ☆ ☆

• Thread starter Streeto
  • 3,749 comments

The good stuff:

chicken_salt.jpg

Imma leave this be, enough off-topic stuff :lol:

Alex! Its been too long since I've grabbed your door bro.
Yeah man! I should be back on GT soon, but the drama going on the whole community turns me all the way down. And also the fact that I can't get any feeling through my G27 after playing "other" games haha.

Yeah man! I should be back on GT soon, but the drama going on the whole community turns me all the way down. And also the fact that I can't get any feeling through my G27 after playing "other" games haha.
I've been staring at that picture for 15 minutes now.

Right?

The mods are going to end up closing this forum down all together if we don't get it together and learn how to handle disputes correctly.

But yeah bro, hit me up whenever you're online so we can get some Dori Dori in. :lol:

I've been staring at that picture for 15 minutes now.
LOL old but gold.
Right?

The mods are going to end up closing this forum down all together if we don't get it together and learn how to handle disputes correctly.

But yeah bro, hit me up whenever you're online so we can get some Dori Dori in. :lol:
Sure thing. I'm going to upgrade my rig next week, I will hit you up if I get on :D

Back