☆ ☆ MCR Factory // Mind Control Racing ☆ ☆

• Thread starter Streeto
  • 3,749 comments
I think so, drifting now feels solid!You can hold the wheel at the same place threw the hole drift without having to readjust.
528.gif

I don't like the red bull ring :/
It variates way too much in the leverage and power range areas for my taste.
Tried to learn the track in your hosted server just minutes ago, just had too little power for the long part.. 430bhp, 1350kg.

Not sure if you kicked me or it was a bug, but lost conn after around 15 mins. So much for that track.

Otherwise great drifting guise :)

I don't like the red bull ring :/
It variates way too much in the leverage and power range areas for my taste.
Tried to learn the track in your hosted server just minutes ago, just had too little power for the long part.. 430bhp, 1350kg.

Not sure if you kicked me or it was a bug, but lost conn after around 15 mins. So much for that track.

Otherwise great drifting guise :)
I know what you mean, the last corner of the section going forwards is difficult to make it to the out side rumble strip. I have to hit 5th gear to make it.

I know what you mean, the last corner of the section going forwards is difficult to make it to the out side rumble strip. I have to hit 5th gear to make it.

I had trouble keeping it to the inner rumble strip.. Couldn't.
Also i suspect the reason why i kept spinning in the twists is caused by my 13.50/16.50 spring setup + 85/89 ride height.
Way too bumpy. I got to stop tuning my cars on suzuka east. Wasn't a biggie in 5, but now i keep spinning everywhere else with the setup :guilty:

''Guys i'm not actually that bad, it's the setup!'' :D :D

@Remps try 14/10 springs on your gs300/aristo, tell me if it's better. ;)

P.S - Sorting out my new internet *soon*; I'm on a daily pass wi-fi hotspot at the moment, due to run out of minutes in about an hour I think. I just bought it to do some things that needed doing, I'm not sure if I'll buy it again before we get our own internet because they're quite extortionate prices at the hotspots... :guilty:

Last edited:
Ish you must be the best guy to follow - You're so incredibly smooth yet consistent, that even i could insanely door2door you on stowe(I hate the track) :)

@Isho apart from all the random full lock spinning my DS3 was doing, good runs lol.

I have to break it in, only a few days old.
Ye it seemed weird how it made you spin out of nowhere lol. Great runs nonetheless!

Ish you must be the best guy to follow - You're so incredibly smooth yet consistent, that even i could insanely door2door you on stowe(I hate the track) :)
Thanks!

My PS3 doesn't want me to play GT6, gives me the same error over and over again when trying to click on the online option. Either that or it just freezes and don't go anywhere.

My PS3 doesn't want me to play GT6, gives me the same error over and over again when trying to click on the online option. Either that or it just freezes and don't go anywhere.

Same thing has been happening to me the last few days. I can't stay connected to the lobby server :(.

Latest Posts

Back