|☆[ SOUTHERN SLIDERZ ]☆|NOW RECRUITING AUS/NZ DRIVERS|

• Thread starter DrifTa-AJV
  • 367 comments
All good, haven't touched GT6 in awhile damn man so boring now without some decent modded cars.

Anyone on here still play this on a regular basis?

Unfortunately I have to announce this but I shall be leaving Southern Sliderz,
@DrifTa-AJV sorry brother, but no one is active enough and I don't have the tools needed to shape the thread in any way possible but hopefully I'll see you out on the track sometime soon 👍

If you get more active again I will sure as hell hopefully be able to put a new vision to the team if this ever gets revived :)

I barely get on GT6 for drifting, the game has gotten stagnant for me, it's not that I don't enjoy the experience of drifting but I want to try different things like hybrid cars and the lock that PD has on this is really boring out the game for me. I prefer to go out and drive on the newer tracks and try different types of racing and it's been fun. Touge on La Sierra has really hooked the game for me and that's gonna keep me occupied for awhile.

I'll still be on every now and then and I will up my activity when end of semester comes around, meantime I'll be on for drifting roughly once a week or less.

Unfortunately I have to announce this but I shall be leaving Southern Sliderz,
@DrifTa-AJV sorry brother, but no one is active enough and I don't have the tools needed to shape the thread in any way possible but hopefully I'll see you out on the track sometime soon 👍

If you get more active again I will sure as hell hopefully be able to put a new vision to the team if this ever gets revived :)

I barely get on GT6 for drifting, the game has gotten stagnant for me, it's not that I don't enjoy the experience of drifting but I want to try different things like hybrid cars and the lock that PD has on this is really boring out the game for me. I prefer to go out and drive on the newer tracks and try different types of racing and it's been fun. Touge on La Sierra has really hooked the game for me and that's gonna keep me occupied for awhile.

I'll still be on every now and then and I will up my activity when end of semester comes around, meantime I'll be on for drifting roughly once a week or less.

I haven't touched gt6 properly for over a month or two..... got bored of it and having no-one to drift with, only times i found my self playing it was when my girlfriend wanted to....... in true fact none of us play anymore?

Back