• 619 comments

DriftRyuji

(Banned)
United States
Pasadena, CA
DUD-Naoki

Banner attempt 1.jpg

Team Information
DoriUnion was created by Ryuji to encourage drifters to come along and enjoy drifting with each other and respect one another as a family.

So far DoriUnion has accumulated some sick drivers from all parts of the Earth with tremendous skills and knowledge to be considered one of the top teams in GT.

DoriUnion is also one of the more active teams on GT, so we are constantly growing and bettering our skills, we also like to test out our skills by joining a range of options from random lobby comps to organized GTP comps. We also host events like:

-Drift Comps
-Matsuri Meets
-Limbo Lobbies
-Cruise/Race Lobbies

We like to think of ourselves as a family, helping one another grow and ultimately help this community grow into a family.

"A PASSION FOR DRIFTING A PASSION FOR FUN"

--------
dfggfdgd.jpg

Leader

Naoki/Nao

Co-Leaders

Rage
Goon
Elegance
Toysuki

Members
Soul
Koguchi
Emi
Beardlife
Myokei
Option
Zeitaku
Nockz
PonyGirl
iScrapAlot
Kidz
Sanity

-------------------

dfggfdgd.jpg

** Are We Current Recruiting - NO invite Only **
**Any Events - Yes**

TeamPolicycopy_zps319f742d.png

ThanksforViewingoutThreadcopy_zps59ba4236.png

Last edited:

News
  • Video teaser coming soon!
  • D1GP Competition is BACK!
  • Team meeting coming soon!
  • Team Facebook has been made!
  • Sugoi signs up for USDC Session 2!
  • Naoki signs up for street legal!
  • Daisuke signs up for street legal!
  • Naoki starts GTP Drift All Stars!
Accolades
  • Toyoki achieves 3rd place D1GP week2!
  • Rage achives 2nd place D1GP week3!
  • Naoki achives 3rd place D1GP week3!
  • Naoki achives 2nd place D1GP week5!
  • HOOLIGAN gets 8th place Street legal rd 1! "
  • Hooligan Takes 4th Place DASC Rd 1!
  • Naoki Gets 2nd DASC round2 Overall!
  • Naoki gets 2nd GTFD round 1
  • Goon gets 2nd GTFD round 2
Team Media

Video Update #1

Video Update #2

Video Update #3

Last edited:
Good luck, still think making a team of your own is more rewarding then after a real one.

Good luck!

100. I feel the same way, but also not everyone knows about the many irl teams and shops out there. Those who know see the ctrl + c. I personally would never start or join a team that is not original, or share my own ideals about drift cars and their styling. A team name is everything to me, so if I don't like the name, I'm out no matter how fun the team is (there's only two teams here for me) but that's me. I also wouldn't have blown Ryuji's spot up, lol. Not coming at you, just throwing it out there. Remember, "For those who know."

Good luck DRyuji.

Nothing better, than being able to build a team from the ground up (name, logo, etc.). But hey, everyone has their own personal preference. Ain't nuffin wrong wit dat :)

i'll this leave this here.

The team is a replica team of the real life NST that you will. See in Houston Texas. The main goal of the team is for drifters to come together. As a family in try to take their skill to the next level in beyond that or even try to get in the showcase of the gtplanet competitions.

Last edited:
i'll this leave this here.

The team is a replica team of the real life NST that you will. See in Houston Texas. The main goal the team is for drifters to come together. As a family in try to take their skill to the next level in beyond that or even try to get in the showcase of the gtplanet comptetions.

We understand its a replica. What were saying is, is that if your come up with your own name, logo etc. It's shows more creativity. But aren't all GTP teams for people who love drifting to come together top improve their skills?

Ry, we aren't saying anything bad. We were just starting or opinion. I wish you the best of luck with your new team and hopefully this time stuff will work out.

Back