♦SNAIL WRRC (CLOSED)PS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lessen
  • 3,864 comments
  • 187,216 views
image.png
Getting on tonight to practice guys lets have some extreme fun
 
I'm going to be taking a break for a while, just so you know lessen. :)
 
Mixlub #83 Mercedes and OCH Racing #7 X-bow for me plz
 
Damn, 3 days away and I'm already having serious PCars and Lobban withdrawals:confused: At least another 12 days away! Oh well, at least I'm being paid in $US!!!!
 
KTM X-Bow: Machuca #8

Oh, I'm nothing if not a man of my word. I'll be using the H- shifter for the Merc. Probably get smoked, but I'll learn something for sure!
 
Last edited:
KTM X-Bow: Machuca #8

Oh, I'm nothing if not a man of my word. I'll be using the H- shifter for the Merc. Probably get smoked, but I'll learn something for sure!

That should be hella fun 👍 I'm super jealous. Probably one of the best sounding cars in the game, plus you get to use a clutch. Awesomeness.
 
Random thoughts of appreciation:

Thanks a lot everybody who are posting their livery choices in the un-official official format (Make/Complete Livery Name/Number). That makes it super easy for me to update the list. 👍👍
 
KTM X-Bow: Machuca #8

Oh, I'm nothing if not a man of my word. I'll be using the H- shifter for the Merc. Probably get smoked, but I'll learn something for sure!
Same here, but I do automatic clutch. I'm a poser
 
Livery guide will be updated a little later this afternoon since both cars that we are currently running aren't completed on the guide yet.
 
Hey guys, I'm just taking a season off. I enjoy racing in this league and glad to see the growth. See ya on track soon!
 
Hey guys, I'm just taking a season off. I enjoy racing in this league and glad to see the growth. See ya on track soon!

Ok bud. We'll see ya again in track soon :)
 
Mercedes-Benz 300SEL 6.8 AMG:Biff #15
 
Possibly the worst combo so far. I would have been more satisfied with the vette staying instead of driving this damn boat of a Merc.
 
The Merc is a pos, but tightening up on the steering radius makes up a bit for the understeer. Brake early and straight. I can see this being a one and done. Bring back the Ruff.
I have been missing Aero....... With every arrow in the quiver so far.
I'll be looking for practice tomorrow, I need all I can get.
 
I hope you're right work may not allow for practice tonight

I was really worried after I saw the comments about the car. I hopped on and didn't think it was bad at all. It's a bit like driving an old american car, brake early, no abrupt maneuvers.
 
I'll take:

KTM: Stargenley #6
LoveBoat: 24 H Spa 1971 #35

Also, <Arnold voice>I'll be back</Arnold voice> on Tuesday.

I'll be on tonight for practice, if anyone is around, hit me up.
 
I was really worried after I saw the comments about the car. I hopped on and didn't think it was bad at all. It's a bit like driving an old american car, brake early, no abrupt maneuvers.

Yeah. It's not a GT car, so we shouldn't be trying to drive it like it is. These are the cars that force slow in fast out.

There will be few on the fence with this car. Love or Hate I betcha.
 
Yeah. It's not a GT car, so we shouldn't be trying to drive it like it is. These are the cars that force slow in fast out.

There will be few on the fence with this car. Love or Hate I betcha.
This is the livery I've chosen in action, in a race where the "Red Pig" (Die Rote Sau, in the original) finished second.



Shoutout to the little girl at 1:45, who seems to be enjoying the proceedings and to the moments between 2:30 and 2:45, where the film cannot be more Belgium...

If you want to know why Old Spa was amazing, start from 6:00.
 
Mercedes Benz
Gerstenfslder #31
KTM VittR Motorsport 73
 
Last edited:
Back