♦SNAIL WRRC (CLOSED)PS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lessen
  • 3,864 comments
  • 186,771 views
I have the one with Caddy, why? Figure I'll get what I need as I go.
 
I don't have it and me and Cardahs were looking to practice too.
 
:grumpy:
I'm bummed :( and feel like ****!
Spent a lot of time this past week working on settings and practicing to race cockpit view tonight, only to fall ill. Have spent entire day in bed hoping to feel better but that's just not happening. Really wanted to be there, especially as it's DP's first night!
Have a great night all!
:ouch:
 
Did a little drywall work. Gonna jump in the shower. I may be on after that for some practice before tonights events.
 
Appears I need to figure out how to kick out a driver of run private practice going forward. My times are a bit erratic but I'm making progress with the game. Still missing a lot of apexes and need to be smoother. Like @JoeW said, can't throw the car around like I did in GT6
 
Lobby open for practice until race time.
 
Jesus the mic volume is so damn loud compared to the game. I really need a headset soon
 
It is 8:59

We are a full room. We will NOT divide the room after we start the evening. 3 minutes...
 
Me too. It's OK. I need more work on the game and just made some changes to my brake mod. Off for a little practice.

Ran a little late making dinner.
 
 
Lessen, can you start a new room? We can't invite for some reason.
 
I'm having trouble creating a room. I need to restart my PS4. :(
 
Back