♦SNAIL WRRC (CLOSED)PS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lessen
  • 3,864 comments
  • 186,956 views
Doing a livestream right now, hope this helps for everyone, join up! :gtpflag: Livestream is now over, if anyone sees anything unusual about my lap times and driving please let me know so I can correct it as much as possible in all seriousness, PM me if you have to, thanks alot and I hope this helps out for everyone.
 
Last edited:
I'm jumping on for some practice if any night owls or west coasters want to run some laps.
 
Getting on for a few laps and will look for you.
 
Hey guys, I'm looking for some volunteer help for tomorrow and going forward. In order for the night to run smoothly and stay as close to on time as possible we need the following...

D1 Host
D1 Backup Host
D2 Backup Host

volunteers are expected to be very familiar with how to set the lobbies and the WRC disconnect procedures.

It is also advised that all drivers reboot or restart all equipment before entering the lobby.

It would be greatly appreciated if all drivers can be in the lobby no later than 8:55 so we can combine if necessary and still stuck to the schedule. Thanks all. 👍

Hey fellas,

With SGETI still out with equipment issues we need a D1 Host at the very least. Just like any highly organized non-profit organization we must rely on volunteers in order to be successful. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Not necessarilly full-time either. :)
 
Hey fellas,

With SGETI still out with equipment issues we need a D1 Host at the very least. Just like any highly organized non-profit organization we must rely on volunteers in order to be successful. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Not necessarilly full-time either. :)
Come on D1 guys this is your time to stand up and shine to the boss man. Kiss some @$$ and earn some brownie points.
 
I can be a backup host for the "challenged" room. No issues while hosting the PSEC race on Saturday ;)
 
Is there a way to pull up the HUD when viewing replays?
 
I'm on the verge of switching to Xbox. Sony is a joke.
 
General Announcement_zpssunv3eju.jpg~original


Hey guys,

As a general reminder, we will default to two lobbies this evening. I will open D2 and begin inviting right around 8:45pm. @Cardahs will do the same for the D1 room. A couple minutes before 9 he and I will communicate on the number of drivers we have. If we have a total of 16 or less the D1 room will join the D2 room. Cardahs will join D2 and then invite the rest of the D1 drivers. However many rooms we start is how many rooms we will stay for the entire evening. If either division becomes extremely thin that'll give me some data to work with as I reorder for Season 11. 👍
 
Have we been divided into 2 divisions? Didn't see anything about that.
 
What's the issue?

Besides, if you were to switch platforms I'd go PC at this point.
Dlc still. They gave me 17.50 and said that's all I purchased. Even though I have all the transaction records showing it. He just kept arguing with me saying you were refunded the 29.99 for the on demand pack and 17.50 for the rest. While I'm saying yea I got the 29.99 but I spent WAY more than 17.50 on the other packs. He told me there was nothing they could do that they refunded everything and won't give a refund for something they already have refunded. So I have to buy the dlc again and I'm gonna have to spend another $20 to bring me to a tough total of $100 for the dlc. I laughed and told him there's no way I'm spending more money on what I've technically purchased twice. Then after I posted above I called again cause I had gathered everything together and spent an hour on the phone with them. So supposedly one more week and I'll get the rest of the refund to buy the dlc again.


And now that I think about it, hells yea pc if this goes down the drain too. My wheel would still work that would save me a butt load. And I could still run Pcars just with a lot more in a room. I'm just upset cause I buy all my tv shows and games and everything (somewhere around $50-$100 with dlc and everything in a month) on the ps store and yet they are treating me like I'm trying to steal $32.89 from them.
 
Last edited:
If it wasn't for my commitment to the Gran Turismo series I would most likely be on the PC doing iracing.
 
Have we been divided into 2 divisions? Didn't see anything about that.

It's been pretty informal to this point. All the current regulate can see their division in the most current points standings chart (top of thread). I'm striving to have a more formalized split for Season 11. The jump from one lobby to two has a lot of moving parts for such a simple thing as a small group of gamers.
 
Well, it looks like I gotta get better if I plan to win again. I hate being fast.
 
scion firestorm

BMW #2 stichmueller
Missed the window for livery selection this week. All liveries have to be selected by 11pm EST Monday to be valid.
 
So what do we do? Get whatever?

Does this mean.... YOU'RE BACK CAPE? :cheers:

EDIT: So, in a unofficial way I inform that I will be racing with the #7 SUEI BMW M3
 
So what do we do? Get whatever?

Does this mean.... YOU'RE BACK CAPE? :cheers:

EDIT: So, in a unofficial way I inform that I will be racing with the #7 SUEI BMW M3
you will just need to resubmit between Saturday after the cars are revealed and Monday night.
 
Last edited:
Back