➊ Turtle Racing League - FLEX | Saturday Night Racing | JOIN TODAY!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Psycho Turtle
  • 2,933 comments
  • 157,922 views
Heyo sorry for not being on here as often but due to the start of racing season (or the build to racing season that starts every April) I will probably be missing out on most races granted I'l try to hit everyone I can
 
Heyo sorry for not being on here as often but due to the start of racing season (or the build to racing season that starts every April) I will probably be missing out on most races granted I'l try to hit everyone I can

No worries Friend-29, you gotz to do what you gotz to do. Hopefully we'll see you soon! :)
 
Looks like we are back racing this Saturday night with a tough combo! See everyone at practice this wednesday (I'll make it this Wednesday and probably for the race on Saturday as well)
 
If you're counting heads, I'll be MIA for the next two weekends. Enjoy the peace.
 
Minnesota for spring break!


:lol:;)
Lol! Minnesota? Spring break? :lol: actually it's been like 40-50 degrees here so we all have been wearing shorts and short sleeve t-shirts it's pretty nice here!
 
RACE-13--3.jpg
 
Awesome!!!! Gonna try to make it for this one, pending WiFi connection.
 
That fire is the rear tires exploding from excessive wheel spin

:lol: The car is actually rather predictable, not that it won't burn the tires off of itself if you aren't careful. :D
 
:lol: The car is actually rather predictable, not that it won't burn the tires off of itself if you aren't careful. :D
I have to set tcs at 1 because I apparently have no finesse with the controller and spin tires in second and third.
 
what would be a good replacement for my g27 it just died
There isn't really anything out there in the same price range... So probably just another one.

Or a Thrustmaster. The T300 is around the same price, but it's newer and is PS4 compatible, but doesn't have a clutch pedal/shifter included.

The T500 is what you get if you feel like upgrading. Or a Fanatec if you feel like breaking the bank.
 
T500rs is very expensive and according to several reviews, not as good in terms of pedal input and force feedback. I would definitely go for another G27.
 
This wednesday
I will most likely be running a few laps this afternoon when I get done working. I was engrossed in some minecraft yesterday and spent no time on track. I will post room number here if anyone is interested in joining.
 
I will most likely be running a few laps this afternoon when I get done working. I was engrossed in some minecraft yesterday and spent no time on track. I will post room number here if anyone is interested in joining.

Whatcha building? and do you only play on ps3?
 
How did it die? Just curious
Saturday When I plugged it in it started having centering issues I thought it was the PS3 causing it I wiped hard drive twice and last night it was going all the way to the right
 
Back