➊ Turtle Racing League - FLEX | Saturday Night Racing | JOIN TODAY!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Psycho Turtle
  • 2,933 comments
  • 157,959 views
Awesome job on the results @Psycho Turtle

Congrats to @Dolph Drago on your overall win :cheers:

I am about 80% at the moment I'll be racing this Saturday now that my car is pretty much finished
 
I may not have gotten a win last night, but I finally pulled off an overall victory. :dopey: Yay, me! :lol:

Seriously, I had a blast racing last night. I still cannot believe Dangerzone came back and passed me after pitting in race 1. Well done! And Randy gave me all he had and wore me out in race 3. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to hold him off. :crazy: Thanks for the clean racing. And congrats to Psycho for getting another win. You're now beating me in that category since all I can ever seem to do is finish 2nd. :ouch:

Yes, congratulations again Dolph Drago! I was looking at the results from previous races and you have quite a few 2nd Place finishes. It's usually to the likes of Ph1sher, SprintCup, WestRoadZ, and now Dangerzone. I see a pattern here. :lol:
 
Yes, congratulations again Dolph Drago! I was looking at the results from previous races and you have quite a few 2nd Place finishes. It's usually to the likes of Ph1sher, SprintCup, WestRoadZ, and now Dangerzone. I see a pattern here. :lol:
I think I'm about 1/64th alien. :lol:
 
RACE-14.jpg
 
:lol:

Ph7sher, it's They're as in "They are" too quick

yep, I went there with their discussion :D

P.S. I'm back from Holiday and need to catch up on things...:cheers:

Welcome back! 👍
 
We are dolph..... we are:indiff:
Hell, Gran Turismo hadn't even been thought of when I was in high school. I graduated in 87 and I don't think gt1 came out until 91 or 92.. But we're better looking and wiser. :D:lol:
 
We are dolph..... we are:indiff:
Hell, Gran Turismo hadn't even been thought of when I was in high school. I graduated in 87 and I don't think gt1 came out until 91 or 92.. But we're better looking and wiser. :D:lol:
Err...I was BORN in '87. Still feel old (though my surgery may have something to do with that). :lol:
 
We are dolph..... we are:indiff:
Hell, Gran Turismo hadn't even been thought of when I was in high school. I graduated in 87 and I don't think gt1 came out until 91 or 92.. But we're better looking and wiser. :D:lol:
'87 grad myself. Old and handsome as well...
 
Hey, I'm 14 over here. :p :lol:

I've done GTA before, but just to get prizes, and also see where I can place, as I know I'll never make it. :lol:
 
Hey, I'm 14 over here. :p :lol:

I've done GTA before, but just to get prizes, and also see where I can place, as I know I'll never make it. :lol:
Dude! For as how fast you are for 14 you will get their someday!

Oh and just for the looks topic, let's just say I'll be getting all the babes! Them High School babes are all over me! :sly:
 
Back