🎌/🇨🇭 Swiss Alps - Gran Turismo 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 9 comments
  • 1,432 views
* Swiss Alps, my good man. ;)

And this is definitely the track which most of my GT2 and GT3 time was spent. Fantastic track. Could you guys imagine 16 rally cars tearing this place up in a rallycross format? Makes me nether-regions tingle...

:lol:
 
* Swiss Alps, my good man. ;)

And this is definitely the track which most of my GT2 and GT3 time was spent. Fantastic track. Could you guys imagine 16 rally cars tearing this place up in a rallycross format? Makes me nether-regions tingle...

:lol:
And if there was Smokey Mountain? WOHOO! We'd never stop :D
 
I hope they make it for all you who love dirt and rally:tup:
I also want to see a course that combines dirt and tarmac.:cool:
:gtpflag:
 
Yes, I want Swiss Alps to be back! ;)

Correction: It's Alps, not Apls. ;)
 
It would be great to have it again one of my favs
 
Back