0/0/0 Cars available

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guardian
  • 37 comments
  • 1,909 views

Guardian

(Banned)
Messages
2,122
Scotland
Scotland
Messages
Mazerati-75
If anyone is interested; I have the following cars in 0/0/0 form:

Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 ‘65 - Rosso Alfa
Buick Special '62 - N/A (Green)
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 ‘09 - Silver/White
Citroën 2 CV Type A ‘54 - Gris Clair
Daihatsu Midget II D type ‘98 - White
Dodge Challenger SRT8 ‘08 - Tor Red
Dome Zero Concept ’78 - N/A (Silver)
Ferrari California ‘08 - Vinaccia - (SOLD) GT5ExPeRt
Hommell Berlinette R/S Coupe ‘99 - Jaune Italien
Honda Civic SiR-II (EG) ‘91 - Frost White
Honda Mugen Motul Civic Si Race ‘87 - N/A (White w/livery)
Honda Z ACT ’78 - Light Scarlet
Lamborghini Countach LP400 ‘74 - Nero Tenebre - (SOLD) velly
Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car '85 - N/A (White w/livery)
Maserati GranTurismo S ’08 - Bordeaux Pontevvechio
Mazda Kusabi Concept ’03 - N/A (Silver)
Mini Cooper 1,3i ‘98 - Amaranth Pearl
Nissan 350Z Gran Turismo 4 Ltd (Z33) '05 - Sunshine Yellow
Nissan Sileighty ‘98 - Spark Silver Metallic
Opel Speedster Turbo ‘00 - Switch (SOLD) - (SOLD) Duck - - PENDING
Subaru 360 ‘58 - Sand Beige
Suzuki Wagon R RR ‘98 - Silky Silver Metallic
Toyota Celica XX 2800GT ’81 - Terracotta
Toyota FT-86 Concept ’09 - Chameleon Purple
Toyota Prius G Touring Selection (J) ‘03 Silver Metallic
Toyota Vitz U Euro Sport Edition’00 - Pale Rose Metallic Opel
Triumph Spitfire 1500 ‘74 - White - (SOLD) velly
Volkswagen Kubelwagen typ82 ‘44 - N/A (Green)
Volkswagen Lupo 1.4 ‘02 - Tornadorot
Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) ‘03 - N/A (Red w/livery) - (SOLD) Mikathechaos21

I also have the following tickets:

Gift Car Ticket Level 5
Gift Car Ticket Level 9
Gift Car Ticket Level 12 - (SOLD) Mikathechaos219

Schedule:

Lupo GTi Cup - Thursday 8th March - Mikathechaos219 (for 427)
Lvl12 Ticket - Friday 9th March - Mikathechaos219 (For Elise Motor-Sport)
California - Sauturday 10th March - GT5ExPeRt (For Lvl24 Ticket)

Lamborghini Countach - Friday 16th March (For RUF BTR)
Triumph Spitfire - Saturday 17th March (For Renault 5 Turbo)

Opel Speedster - Sunday 18th March - Duck (For Ibiza Cupra) - PENDING

Andyes, I know the Veyron and the Delta S4 Rally are untradeable; but they're also in 0/0/0 form, so you can borrow glitch them if you want.

Vehicles in Orange are Premium.

If I put 'N/A', then a colour in brackets (e.g N/A (Blue); it means the car has no specified colour and I am giving a simple/vague description of the colour of the car.
 
Last edited:
The Delta S4 is also untradeable, so you should also mention that, to avoid confusion.

Other thing is there's a few premiums in there (that being 0/0/0 means nothing).

Also you should have put the names of the colors (or numbers) of the cars, since this is really important for 0/0/0 collectors and alphabetic order makes it easier to search your list.

And finely:
1 - What's the color of the Subaru 360
2 - This guy is looking for Cup Cars, it may be worth dropping by there.
 
The Delta S4 is also untradeable, so you should also mention that, to avoid confusion.

Other thing is there's a few premiums in there (that being 0/0/0 means nothing).

Also you should have put the names of the colors (or numbers) of the cars, since this is really important for 0/0/0 collectors and alphabetic order makes it easier to search your list.

And finely:
1 - What's the color of the Subaru 360
2 - This guy is looking for Cup Cars, it may be worth dropping by there.

Thanks for the constructive criticism. 👍

I'll fix the list asap; although I 'm not sure of the colours at the moment.
 
That's much easier to read 👍

I will keep an eye on this thread, so when you have time add the colors of the cars 👍
 
I'll add more cars when I win them.
It'll be prize cars from the expert and extreme series next. I.e better cars in general.
 
lupo gti and ticket lvl 12, what do you want for them
 
If anyone is interested; I have the following cars in 0/0/0 form:

Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 ‘65
Buick Special '62
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 ‘09
Citroën 2 CV Type A ‘54
Daihatsu Midget II D type ‘98
Dodge Challenger SRT8 ‘08
Dome Zero Concept ’78
Ferrari California ‘08
Hommell Berlinette R/S Coupe ‘99
Honda Civic SiR-II (EG) ‘91
Honda Mugen Motul Civic Si Race ‘87
Honda Z ACT ’78
Lamborghini Countach LP400 ‘74
Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car '85
Maserati GranTurismo S ’08
Mazda Kusabi Concept ’03
Mini Cooper 1,3i ‘98
Nissan 350Z Gran Turismo 4 Ltd (Z33) '05
Nissan Sileighty ‘98
Opel Speedster Turbo ‘00
Subaru 360 ‘58
Suzuki Wagon R RR ‘98
Toyota Celica XX 2800GT ’81
Toyota FT-86 Concept ’09
Toyota Prius G Touring Selection (J) ‘03
Toyota Vitz U Euro Sport Edition’00
Triumph Spitfire 1500 ‘74
Volkswagen Kubelwagen typ82 ‘44
Volkswagen Lupo 1.4 ‘02
Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) ‘03


I also have the following tickets:

Gift Car Ticket Level 5
Gift Car Ticket Level 9
Gift Car Ticket Level 12

And, yes, I know the Veyron and the Delta S4 Rally are untradeable; but they're also in 0/0/0 form, so you can borrow glitch them if you want.

Vehicles in Orange are Premium.

Can I have the Ferrari California ‘08 for my Level 24 Car Ticket
 
lupo gti and ticket lvl 12, what do you want for them

Can I have the Ferrari California ‘08 for my Level 24 Car Ticket

I'll take practically anything for the Lupo, I want something equal to the ticket.
And yes I'll trade you for the ticket. If it's not tonight then it'll be wednesday next week.
 
And, yes, I know the Veyron and the Delta S4 Rally are untradeable; but they're also in 0/0/0 form, so you can borrow glitch them if you want.

Just a piece of information:

Borrow glitch after made puts a switch in the owner´s car. So if someone does your 0/0/0 car becomes 1/0/0.

Just a friendly notice. 👍

Chat soon. :)
 
Just a piece of information:

Borrow glitch after made puts a switch in the owner´s car. So if someone does your 0/0/0 car becomes 1/0/0.

Just a friendly notice. 👍

Chat soon. :)

Really? Then genuinely thank you for that piece of info. :)
 
I'll take practically anything for the Lupo, I want something equal to the ticket.
And yes I'll trade you for the ticket. If it's not tonight then it'll be wednesday next week.

427 for lupo?
 
I'll take practically anything for the Lupo, I want something equal to the ticket.
And yes I'll trade you for the ticket. If it's not tonight then it'll be wednesday next week.

Ok on wednesday 👍
 
what do you want for level 12 ticket?
 
What colour is your Lamborghini Countach LP400 ‘74.
 
Yes, Sure. It'll be next thursday if that suits you (?).



Ok, Thanks.



Something of equal value.




Nero Tenebre

OK, 427 for Lupo on thursday, deal!!, and for example what would you take for that lvl 12 ticket??
 
Colours for cars are now shown.
 
OK, 427 for Lupo on thursday, deal!!, and for example what would you take for that lvl 12 ticket??

If you've got an Elise Motor Sport, then that'll do.
Is it the GTi or the standard Lupo you want? (Just clarifying)

ahhh. got that one already.

That's unfortunate. Thanks, anyway.
 
If you've got an Elise Motor Sport, then that'll do.
Is it the GTi or the standard Lupo you want? (Just clarifying)



That's unfortunate. Thanks, anyway.

GTi Lupo, and I got MS Elise, MSE for lvl 12 ticket, deal, when you can send it?
 
The Lupo GTi Cup will be sent on Thursday 8th March. (Had to move it forward 1 day, sorry)

Lvl12 ticket will be sent on Friday.

Ferrari California will be sent on Saturday.
 
Mikathechaos21 & GT5ExPeRt please view the schedule in the OP and ensure this suits you.
 
The Lupo GTi Cup will be sent on Thursday 8th March. (Had to move it forward 1 day, sorry)

Lvl12 ticket will be sent on Friday.

Ferrari California will be sent on Saturday.

OK, no problem, maybe I won't be here often and on psn, cause of the job I got today, but I've wrote my self a note when it comes and I'll send it, if I forgot I'll see that you sended me and I'll send you right back! And Thursday and Friday are OK with me, just one thing, Friday as 2.3. or 9.3.??
 
OK, no problem, maybe I won't be here often and on psn, cause of the job I got today, but I've wrote my self a note when it comes and I'll send it, if I forgot I'll see that you sended me and I'll send you right back! And Thursday and Friday are OK with me, just one thing, Friday as 2.3. or 9.3.??

I'm not sure what you mean by that.(?)
 
I'd like the Opel Speedster Turbo ‘00 - Switch.
Check my signature for tradable cars (skip the already booked ones) and free dates. The link is html google output, so should be readable with mobile too.
 
Last edited:
I'd like the Opel Speedster Turbo ‘00 - Switch.
Check my signature for tradable cars (skip the already booked ones) and free dates. The link is html google output, so should be readable with mobile too.

I can't get it to load; but if you have a Toyota SERA I'll trade for that.
 
I am interested in.
Lamborghini Countach LP400 ‘74 - Nero Tenebre
Opel Speedster Turbo ‘00 - Switch
Triumph Spitfire 1500 ‘74 - White

my 0/0/0 cars here

i can trade from 16th March and can book you in for the next 3 days
my trade thread is here

Thanks, I hope we can do buisness
 
I am interested in.
Lamborghini Countach LP400 ‘74 for Renault 5 Turbo
Triumph Spitfire 1500 ‘74 for RUF BTR

That sound Ok to you?
 
Back