0/0/0 Cars available

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guardian
  • 37 comments
  • 1,909 views
yes, i can do that :)

PSN = velster01

i can send cars on 16 & 17 March
 
yes, i can do that :)

PSN = velster01

i can send cars on 16 & 17 March

17th March. 👍

EDIT; It'll have to be the 17th and 18th, if were trading two Cars, and i'm booked up for the 16th.
 
Last edited:
17th March. 👍

EDIT; It'll have to be the 17th and 18th, if were trading two Cars, and i'm booked up for the 16th.

Well, Duck isn't replying to my PMs, so you'll now be scheduled for the 16th and 17th March.
 
What would you want for your Mini Cooper 1,3i ‘98 - Amaranth Pearl? If you collect minis I have 0/0/0 minis in Tahiti Blue Pearl, Volcano Pearl and Nightfire Red Pearl
 
What would you want for your Mini Cooper 1,3i ‘98 - Amaranth Pearl? If you collect minis I have 0/0/0 minis in Tahiti Blue Pearl, Volcano Pearl and Nightfire Red Pearl

A Mini Marcos; or something else 'Mini'.
Something like a Daihatsu.
 
I'll trade you for your Ibiza Cupra.
Seat Ibiza Cupra '04 Verde merlin the 16th 20th is good?
It's a deal 👍

Sorry for being MIA a couple of days.
I'll get back for FR details ;)
 
Last edited:
I had some openings. I can anticipate my sending to the 18th as you scheduled 👍
 
Car sent this morning, for free. Enjoy!
 
Back