0/0/0 cars this week: Bmw + more!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter KGBing
  • 31 comments
  • 1,517 views
Messages
78
UPDATE: I have received a shipment of more OCD cars!!! See below!

I have all of the cars from this weeks OCD. All the BMW's and Lambo's.

Check the list below and let me know what you want to buy.

Current available cars (updated April 11th):

BMW 320i Touring Car '03
BMW Toyota Tacoma X-Runner '04 - Black Sand Pearl
BMW 330i '05 - AlpinweiB
BMW 120d '04 - Titansilber Metallic
BMW 120i - Japanrot
BMW 2002 Turbo '73 - Polaris Metallic
BMW M3 GTR '03



THESE CARS WILL NOT LAST LONG SO PLEASE HURRY!!!

Payment for my cars:

Each car will cost 10 paints. I am looking for: ANY mattes, Gold Chromes, or rare paints.

Or, instead of paints, you can trade 1 car for 1 car. Any car (has to be 0/0/0) that is listed below will be accepted as payment for my 0/0/0 cars:

Citroen 2CV Type A '54
Corvette Z06 (C2) Race car '63
Fiat 500R '72
Ford GT (No Stripe) '05 (any colour)
Ford RS200 '84
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car



Good luck!

EDIT: I have ran into a stockpile of silver chromes, so no more silver chrome paints please.

EDIT (again): For those of you who did not read the title, all the cars I sell are 0/0/0 - that means that they have 0 changes, 0 miles and 0 anything. They are 100% brand new and as good as they come.
 
Last edited:
Yh il have a BMW m5 plz
 
5 mattes, colourshift or chrome for each of your

330i
m3

Regards
 
Matte red for the 25th anniversary '88
 
Hi!
I can offer you 5 matte, chrome or colourchange of your choice if your OCD has the Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74 in Verde Countach. If you want to trade for any of my 0/0/0 cars I can send April 11th.
 
Bump. M5, 330i, M3, Lambo 25th anniversary and Lambo LP400 reserved. 1 DAY LEFT PEOPLE!
 
KGBing
Bump. M5, 330i, M3, Lambo 25th anniversary and Lambo LP400 reserved. 1 DAY LEFT PEOPLE!

Can I also have a Lamborghini Murchielago LP 670-4 sv please

Many thanks.
Kieran
 
Last edited:
@kierster99 - Ok, but please tell me what you are going to pay first.

Thanks.
 
Are the BMW in OCD for free ?
 
@LanceVance - I don't run a charity. Cars I buy with my hard earned money cost you: whether that is paint items or rare cars.
 
I know this ain't a charity, but it seemed that you were giving cars away by thread title

Which cars are left and what's their colours ?


Thanks
 
@LanceVance -

BMW 120i
BMW 120d
BMW M5
BMW 320i Touring Car
BMW M3 GTR

A few others, I forgot.

Reserved:

Lambo LP400
Lambo 25th Anniversary
BMW M3
BMW 330i
BMW M3 CSL
 
Colours please :)
 
Could you please not be LAZY and check yourself on the OCD. I am busy.
 
Could you please not be LAZY and check yourself on the OCD. I am busy.

You need to calm down. :grumpy:

I ain't lazy , every PS3 has a different OCD colours

(Search funtion helps) :dunce:
 
@LanceVance - Sorry. Please check the car you want, then I will tell you what colour mine is in.
 
The 120i and 120d please :)
 
Just an update.

Reserved cars: Lamborghini Countach LP400
Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary
BMW M3 CSL (sold)
BMW M3
BMW 330i
BMW 120i
BMW 120d

Available cars: BMW 320i Touring Car
BMW M5 '05
BMW M3 GTR

+ many others.
 
@LanceVance - What colours are you looking for? Or no preference?
 
Ok, what can you pay for the 120i and 120d?
 
Sorry , 5 chromes (or XJR-9 Purple) for each car
 
I will take 5x gold chromes and 5x xjr-9 purple. Thanks.
 
I can trade 3 Silver Chrome 2 Matte Black vs your M5 or M coupe or both if they are with 0 mile 0 switch and available
Tell me when you can send if you are interested.
thx.
 
@Drevenger - Hi mate. The BMW M5 '05 is reserved (sorry!). The BMW M Coupe is available and has 0/0/0 (no miles, no switches). In fact, all the cars I sell are 0/0/0 (pm me for details). Please let me know how much you can give for the M Coupe. Thanks.
 
Update folks:

Available:

BMW 320i Touring Car '03
Toyota Tacoma X-Runner '04 - Black Sand Pearl
Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74 - Nero Tenebre
BMW 2002 Turbo '73 - Polaris Metallic
BMW M3 GTR '03 - (un-named silver/gray)
BMW 120i
BMW 120d


Reserved:

BMW M5
Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary
BMW M Coupe

Sold:

BMW M3
BMW 330i
BMW M3 CSL
 
Put the 120i and 120d as avaiable too ;)

Thanks anyway :)
 
@LanceVance - Thanks for your interest anyway. Edited.
 
Hi

First 5 paints sent yesterday.
Do you want another 5, I have 5 more colours in the gran turismo range.

Regards
 
Back