StarLight Messages 6,621 Portugal Aug 22, 2012 #2 bry56 Shoot me some offers. Click to expand... Color?
bry56 Messages 223 Montana Messages bry56 Aug 23, 2012 #3 StarLight Color? Click to expand... Don't know the exact color at the moment but it's like a burgundy/purpleish
StarLight Color? Click to expand... Don't know the exact color at the moment but it's like a burgundy/purpleish
StarLight Messages 6,621 Portugal Aug 23, 2012 #4 bry56 Don't know the exact color at the moment but it's like a burgundy/purpleish Click to expand... Okay! Sounds good to me. Due currently paint trades, I can only trade on 8/27 ... is that okay?
bry56 Don't know the exact color at the moment but it's like a burgundy/purpleish Click to expand... Okay! Sounds good to me. Due currently paint trades, I can only trade on 8/27 ... is that okay?
bry56 Messages 223 Montana Messages bry56 Aug 23, 2012 #5 StarLight Okay! Sounds good to me. Due currently paint trades, I can only trade on 8/27 ... is that okay? Click to expand... Yep. That'll be fine.
StarLight Okay! Sounds good to me. Due currently paint trades, I can only trade on 8/27 ... is that okay? Click to expand... Yep. That'll be fine.
StarLight Messages 6,621 Portugal Aug 26, 2012 #6 FR sent Tell me which colors you want, matte, shift or chrome? And the color name. 👍
bry56 Messages 223 Montana Messages bry56 Aug 27, 2012 #8 StarLight Paint sent! Thanks for trading 👍 Click to expand... I'll do my best to send tonight. I don't know how it will work out if I have lots of homework. Send me a pm to remind me please.
StarLight Paint sent! Thanks for trading 👍 Click to expand... I'll do my best to send tonight. I don't know how it will work out if I have lots of homework. Send me a pm to remind me please.